• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Of course! You can join! I'm co-leader and girlgenius is leader.

P.S. Everyone, it would be nice if you could put a link to our club in your signature to our pIkachu club. Look at mine.

Years
Co-owner
+el_pal
Owner
girlgenius

Members
Pikaki
Dusty Pikachu
lighterhead2001

SKARMONY
Cute Pikachu
Isaac 1
Terriermon
dqle
Yuske
^^NICK^^ v.2.0
Eevee Tamer
Emerl
Sparky The Pikachu
Gardevoir352

A new member!

I do agree w/ +el_pal. I just relized that I didn't have one, so I put a link in. You should, too! :chu: is a cutie pie. *hugs* Does anyone have any pics. of pikachu? I might try to make one but my art isn't the best...

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Oops I doubled posted

Oops, I DOULED posted! Sorry everyone. I found this wierd pic in ebay...

3a_2.JPG

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
Okay I would do a link and all and on the link you gave for the pikachu pictures I found one I like but it says it's invaild so if you know the link to them and how to do member of the pikachu fan club that would be great!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
I think.... I don't think any moves now it doesn't know it will learn... I think they will make something like thundertail...

Years
Maybe Extremespeed???

Maybe not, but it would be cool if it could! How about one that can cause thunderclouds to appear on the field, causing all non electric Pok?mon to be struck by Thundershock every turn, and powers up all Electric attacks? How about another one where Pikachu can shoot an electric attack from the ground, which effects all types including Ground?

People say that wild Pikachu from the Safari Zone hold the Light Ball, but I haven't found one yet...

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Okay guys, I'm gonna be gone for a while so don't expect me to post here for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back