• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Granted, but one day while riding to class on your Rayquaza it realizes "Why am I giving this kid a ride? I could just get my grub on" and then he pops you into the air, and takes a big bite out of your leg.

I wish for 3 more wishes.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Granted but the poison type stab the Psychic, which eventually die from poison after Confusing the ghost type, the ghost type Curse the grass type so everytime they step they get hurt, the grass type step on the poison type (weedle).
Now they're all dead. Your ghost type hurt theirself with confusion, Poison got stomped, Grass eventually died from the curse and the Psychic's life was ended by poison.

i wish for a 20ft tall blastoise that got flown around by a 40ft tall Dragonite who rode on the back of an incredibily strong weedle.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Granted. However, they all squash you.

I wish for a trophy that says I'm the greatest trainer in the world.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Granted but a dog sneaks into your house at night and urinates on it, you wake up in the morning and smell it. so you wash it in your sink when you find out that your water was cut off, not knowing what to do you just leave it in the sink waiting for the water to turn on and leave the room. you come back only to find a few nuts in the place of your trophy and realize that a squirrel took your trophy, so you decide to dedicate the rest of your life to finding that squirrel, 5years later you find the squirrel and the trophy half way around the world and you kill the squirrel only to find out he was the King of All the woodland creatures, you get swarmed by raccoons and die holding the trophy in your arms, when your body is found you have no feet, eyes, or trophy.

I wish for a Pecha Berry!

Years
I see what you're doing. You're wishing for something that's simple and can't poison you. Well, Pecha Berries kill poisons with their own poisons, so without the other poison, Pecha poison kills you.

Cuz I sez so.

I wish to die! Try and see that corrupted!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Granted, but whilst your soul floats away into the Heavens a Gengar comes by and tackles your soul, he wrestle's your soul until he gets it back into your body, when you rise from the dead you cry because you are now alive in a new world where your death caused a Ghastly to become the Ruler of the World and this Ghastly finds joy in making YOUR life misrable, he goes into your dreams and turns them into nightmares making it IMPOSSIBLE for you to get any sleep whatsoever, so eventually you die a horrible death because a Growlithe attacked you, and the same Gengar brings you back to life AGAIN and this time a Ditto is president and spends the rest of its life making Chansey's and Miltank's tend to you so you live another 100years of a painful and boring life.

I wish for a Pokemon Egg!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Granted but grumpigs mom discovered you ate her child whom she loves very much and plots her lifelong revenge, she gathers many pokemon to help her with her plan to DESTROY you! So its 3years later and your walking to the store "lalalalalal falalalalala" and all of the sudden a diglett pops out of the ground and you trip into a hole which was dug by 32 dugtrio and you keep falling to the Earths core where a Heatran catches you so now your saved but you are miles below the earths surface and scared out of your mind, a Skarmory flies down through the hole and grabs you, the Skarmory takes you back to its nest, which is made of barbed wire where you sit for an hour whilst the skarmory finds some salt and vinegar to poor on your scars, you cry in pain until a Venusaur grabs you with its vines and throws you through the forrest, your body breaking trees, you hit the web of a Spinarak and sit there while 5weedle poke you, and you get poisoned, they drag you to the Clefairy sitting in the middle of the forrest where she heals you, so now you have went through all that pain only to be healed, a Charizard flies by and takes a big bite out of your leg and now, with 1 leg you get flown to the home of the Grumpigs mother, you are forced to eat the Stew made from the corpse of your Parents, until you vomit, now they throw you into a pile of vomit and punch you until your blacked out, you awaken on a small 5 by 5 foot island in the middle of the ocean.

I wish for a Citrus Berry!

Years
You eat the sitrus berry. There's a man in your town who was one of those in a past life, and because you ate his baby he gon' take you to Mama.

I wish for a Lotad to use as a tv-tray!

P.S.: Mattxy8, you're sick to make me go through so much pain. I've still got three years of therapy ahead of me! .3.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Granted but it ripped a hole in Time and so now all things corruptable are uncorruptable and vice-versa, for causing this the people of your town burned your house to the ground with their Charizard's and set you ablaze!

I wish for a Chikorita!

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
Granted, but your game making software's trial runs out.

I wish the Battle Subway wasn't so frustrating.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
dannyboy...I think your a page or 2 behind >.>

Granted, but to make it less frustrating the trainers there decide to use their weakest pokemon and TeamRocket decides to steal all of the weaklings, including yours, so now the Battle Subway has all of the highest level pokemon possible which means it is twice as frustrating, and to fix this you decide to go after team rocket to get the weak pokemon back, while preparing your revenge you get a few recruits. Without knowing you accidently higher a TeamRocket Spy and after years of plotting your revenge you decide to get to work, but the spy has already informed Giovanni of your plans, and now you are held captive by TeamRocket surronded by Psyduck who constently use confuse ray on you for hours on end, when the pysduck get tired they have a Muk sit on top of you for hours on end, to keep you alive they get tenticruel to water gun you so you get drink and they have Snorlax PreChew ALL of your food and force it down your throat, for going against TeamRocket this is your Lifelong punishment and how you spend every day!

I wish for a Xtranceiver

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Granted, you suddenly find yourself teleported onto one of the 47 foot behemoths and spend a very merry day surfing around and adventuring on it's back. Then you realize you have no way of getting down and are forced to choose between falling 47 feet into the harder-than-concrete-due-to-surface-tension water and dying, or living on it's back all alone with no supplies whatsoever.

Makes ya wonder how they use those in the battle subway.

I wish to not have this wish granted by Mattxy8 :P.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Granted but Mattxy8 is so powerful when it comes to wishes that he chased down the person who granted the wish, snapped is neck, beat him with a geodudes skull, and then came got on the computer, deleted the post with some awesome powers, deleted all evidence of the existence of the post, including the memory of everyone who read it except for Mattxy8, the person who created the post, remember OnixLVR62? oh, you don't? thats the power of Mattxy8!

I wish for a Relicanth that only eats Dratini eggs!

Back