• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Granted. Poof, you become an Arceus, sitting atop your cloudy throne. You watch the world below peacefully for a long time before trying your hand at creating things, which also goes by nicely. Soon, though, your peace is interrupted by some strange men from Castelia city calling themselves GAMEFREAK. You have nothing to fear from them, as you are essentially God, right? Apparently your powers have no effect on them as they capture you and throw you into an odd windowless room you can't escape from, then force you to have millions of babies that they give out to young irresponsible trainers for free, further increasing their own success. Soon, they no longer have any need of you and leave you to be forgotten in your impenetrable dark cell.

Where else would the event Pokemon come from?

I wish to have this wish-grant rewritten in a much "different" way.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Wish granted, you are directed to the "Play to befriend a Pokemon" game. Youi end up playing that crappy brick-breaking game for many hours, until you finally win, only to have gotten a Flareon. Then, after 3 days of straight playing, you finally get the Glaceon, only to have there be a blackout before you click accept. You spend the rest of the week getting it back, and the event day finally comes, but you seem to have lost your DS. You find it soon after, lying in your backyard within the jaws of a sleeping Hydreigon. You sneak up on it when, all of a sudden, Hydreigon uses Explosion.

I wish for a Magikarp with an everstone that knows Explosion.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Granted but its glitched so it won't learn the moves you want it to learn.

I wish for a huge Espeon plush.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Granted, the pokeball falls from the sky and lands in the palm of your hand. You release the pokemon inside only to discover it is an angry Dragonite which then proceeds to rampage through your town destroying everyone and everything in its path. A trainer who thinks he is better than the rest of the town decides to fight it whilst it is still on its rampage, the trainer, stupidly, uses meanlook on the agressive pokemon. The pokemons trainer returns and is noticably frightened at the sight of this monster destroying the citizens of your town, once the entire town is destroyed and everyone you cared about is devoured mean look wears off and the pokemon is returned. The mysterious trainer disapears on his Pidgeotto. While the trainer is flying away you feel some "goo" land on your head, upon further inspection you realize this is bird poo.

I wish for a Shiny Ditto.

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted, but it soon turns into...
an angry Dragonite which then proceeds to rampage through your town destroying everyone and everything in its path. A trainer who thinks he is better than the rest of the town decides to fight it whilst it is still on its rampage, the trainer, stupidly, uses meanlook on the agressive pokemon. The pokemons trainer returns and is noticably frightened at the sight of this monster destroying the citizens of your town, once the entire town is destroyed and everyone you cared about is devoured mean look wears off and the pokemon is returned. The mysterious trainer disapears on his Pidgeotto. While the trainer is flying away you feel some "goo" land on your head, upon further inspection you realize this is bird poo.
See what I did there?

I wish for a female Gardevoir.:P

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Wish granted, but Cofagrigus now lives in your closet.

I wish to ride a Ho-Oh

Back