• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

How is it unlikely? You're still too modest Derodero.

I think temporary avatars is the reason why my avatar count is so high also when my avatar doesn't turn out the way i want it to so i end up reuploading it five times...

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I still have a long way to go before I can go on calling myself good at graphics, Tara. ;]

Haha, yeah, I guess you're right. Oh, this just popped in my head and is kinda unnecessary but - do you maintain a count? :p Also, your current avatar is awesome.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/sigh. Whatever you say Derodero. v_v

Of actual avatars I have used? no. I would try and figure that out if I knew where the External HD with a good chunk of my images were. But according to PC I've changed my avatar ... 1059 times. :|b

And thanks! It was a pain in the butt to make but I'm pretty proud of it for someone who never sprites. xD;

derozio

Years
lol, Victor Went ahead and proved me wrong. :p Well, I'm glad you like my stuff, Went-kun. :D

And Tara, is there a way for me to find how many times I've changed my avatar? Or signature, for that matter? :o

And you did that? That's amazing! I thought you stole it off tumblr or something. That's how good it is! :DDD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Right click and view the image's source. The number after the underscore is the number avatar you are on. So you are on avatar 168! As for signature there isn't a way to tell and thankfully I'm glad. xD;;

djskfjlksd thank you, Derodero. Maybe I'll try spriting something else sometime idk. /o/

derozio

Years
Ooh, that's neat. Glad to learn something new. :D

You're most welcome. :) Haha, do it. But spriting is a tough job, imo. Much MORE difficult than making tags like I do. ;]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. Maybe if it was made from scratch. But this was just an edit pfft.

Gabri

m8
Years
So 20+ children are killed by a madman in the US and still there are scumbagspeople that don't want gun restriction laws.
My faith on humanity is slowly decaying. (Not my faith on the US because that one can't go any lower).

It's situations like this that also remind me the reason why I vowed to stay the **** away from the Other Chat section.

Years

This was such a terrible tragedy, it involved children who died a terrible death at the hands of a madman.

I literally cried for the victims, I would never handle a gun again.

derozio

Years
^ Again? So you've handled it before? Anyway, yeah, my heart goes out to those poor children and their families. What happened with them was very unfortunate. I can't even begin to imagine what their families might be going through right now. And they were children, man. They had their whole life ahead of 'em and suddenly everything just vanished. Seriously, my faith in humanity itself is dwindling. First I watch a real life story where a sexually frustrated father uses his son to get his girlfriends into his house to rape them himself and then goes on to tell his son to do the same after he does. And they do it not once but multiple times. Without any regrets. And now this. The world is not a safe place anymore...

Years

I've only handled toy guns, but I'd never go on a shooting rampage killing innocent children.

That would be like sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back