• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Purchasing Cards Online

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
Hey everyone!
I am getting back into collecting again, however I'm not sure where to head online to get cards. Which are some of the best and most reliable sites that stock Pokemon cards and the MOST Pokemon cards. I like to have a variety of different options to choose from :)

Years
trollandtoad.com is probably the most reliable and has the widest selection.

But there are several others, each with varying degrees of reliability:
pokeorder.com
collectorscache.com
And that's all I can remember for retailers. I don't buy much online. I'm more frequently buying in person.

If you're looking for rarer cards, though, the best place is from the top-rated sellers on eBay.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I rely more on ebay when it comes to buying TCG cards, boosters, and even rare cards you might be looking for to add in your collection. For boosters and tin packs, I go to amazon because it's cheaper there.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
When I want to buy japanese cards I just look around for trusted sellers on ebay. For English cards I use trollandtoad just because they have reasonable prices on singles.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
I'm following a trend/movement and I would agree that eBay is the easiet way to obtain most cards when it comes to competitive TCG.

Back