• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreaming Starters

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2013
Hi there, I would like to adopt a Squirtle (between 5 and 24) and a Chimchar of your choice. My FC for Black 2 is 4471 0281 9075.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
I'm interested in a Squirtle and a Charmander. Literally any of the ones you got. So long as they know tackle. Lol

Edit: Actually The Squirtle i prefer boy and the Charmander can be either

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
A pikachu would be cool, not technically a starter, but I started playing originally with yellow so...haha

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
what would you like for them? Just anything?

Edit: Saw first page and now know the answer. Lol.

Whenever you're ready all i need is a FC and we can get started

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
A pikachu would be cool, not technically a starter, but I started playing originally with yellow so...haha

I can try getting you one, but add my HeartGold for that one.

what would you like for them? Just anything?

Edit: Saw first page and now know the answer. Lol.

Whenever you're ready all i need is a FC and we can get started

Just use my Diamond FC, and pass me yours :)

Last edited:

KILLTHEMUSIC90

KILLTHEMUSIC90
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Would love to receive all 3 of the Gen 1 starters if possible. A Pikachu would be an added bonus too.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Alright, got it. For the Pokemon that you requested, you want them to have Tackle specifically or any moves will do?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Well, this seems like a nice little thread. Very generous of you to give away all these Pokemon!

Well, I guess I'll ask for the starters I don't have yet. I'll take a Mudkip, Treecko, and a Chikorita please. Whatever number is fine, I don't really care.

My Platinum FC is: 4428 1011 8693

Under normal circumstances, I would use my Soulsilver, which I've completed, but I can't seem to find it. -_-'

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Well, this seems like a nice little thread. Very generous of you to give away all these Pokemon!

Well, I guess I'll ask for the starters I don't have yet. I'll take a Mudkip, Treecko, and a Chikorita please. Whatever number is fine, I don't really care.

My Platinum FC is: 4428 1011 8693

Under normal circumstances, I would use my Soulsilver, which I've completed, but I can't seem to find it. -_-'

Alright, are you available for a trade right now?

Back