• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokémon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I totally forgot Lycan... then again he's been as quiet as a Sandshrew the last two months. Been in FTE withdrawal because of it... curious as to whether he or Clover will finish their portion first.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Clover is on leave right now so I'm sure she'll return in time. Not sure about Lucan tho!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Clover is on leave right now so I'm sure she'll return in time. Not sure about Lucan tho!

I've known about Clover being on leave for the past month. Based on what she's told me, she should be back soon. Lycan though... RL must be kicking his ass hardcore for him to be gone this long. Like the last post from him was back in March or something like that(or early April... now in May...).

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Spoiler:

It seems as if we have two people that are on LOA/MIA due to real life and that's alright. I know life gets in the way sometimes and they can just finish when they return.

As for the rest of you CONGRATS on raising Charizard together as a team! :D Go ahead and add Charizard and 250 points to your stats.

I also would like feedback on this beta test of Community Day so I can work on making it better for the next time around. I added a link so you guys can look everything over. And even if you didn't partake in this beta test and you have ideas please feel free to share them.

Last edited:

Hanu P

DRAGON GOD<3
Years
Name: FULLMETAL GRENINJA
Pokémon: Deino
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I have finished my shiny Goodra! I would now like to start on Skitty, please and thanks! :)

Name: Fairy
Pokémon: Skitty
Hemisphere: Northern​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I have finished my shiny Goodra! I would now like to start on Skitty, please and thanks! :)

Name: Fairy
Pokémon: Skitty
Hemisphere: Northern​

Skitty @ 7,391
Hatch @ 7,406
Delcatty @ Level 100: 7,566
Shiny: No

I'll be taking Galvantula as my next one.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Shiny Ivysaur is now complete. Finishing the trilogy with Venusaur next.

Username: CodeHelmet
Pokémon: Venusaur
Postcount: 3190 as of this post
Hemisphere: Northern

Also, I have two more VPP's to go before my next Master correct? I got 19 right now and my Master VPP was #11 if my math is right so 10 more VPP's means I have to hit 21 before I can claim my next one correct?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Shiny Ivysaur is now complete. Finishing the trilogy with Venusaur next.

Username: CodeHelmet
Pokémon: Venusaur
Postcount: 3190 as of this post
Hemisphere: Northern

Also, I have two more VPP's to go before my next Master correct? I got 19 right now and my Master VPP was #11 if my math is right so 10 more VPP's means I have to hit 21 before I can claim my next one correct?

Bulbasaur @ 3,190
Hatch @ 3,205
Venusaur @ Level 100: 3,340

And yes you will need 2 more until your next Master VPP.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Bulbasaur @ 3,190
Hatch @ 3,205
Venusaur @ Level 100: 3,340

And yes you will need 2 more until your next Master VPP.

Ok thought so as much. Articuno was #13 if memory serves(unless Delibird came before that... ugh... I should write down when I obtain them...) so Venusaur makes #7 if I'm right. I'll be doing Charmander for #8, Charmeleon for #9 and my Master Pokemon(TBD) would be #10. Leaning on doing Moltres for my next Legendary.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Ok thought so as much. Articuno was #13 if memory serves(unless Delibird came before that... ugh... I should write down when I obtain them...) so Venusaur makes #7 if I'm right. I'll be doing Charmander for #8, Charmeleon for #9 and my Master Pokemon(TBD) would be #10. Leaning on doing Moltres for my next Legendary.

This is the order I have as I actually keep track of everyone's stats just in case something were to happen. Just ignore the codes next to them...lol.

Vulpix
Eevee
Sylveon
Vanillite [GT18] - Used for Leafeon & Glaceon pair
Victini [GT18 - 1st] - Used for Espeon & Umbreon pair
Espeon & Umbreon [P]
Leafeon & Glaceon [P]
Flareon
Vaporeon - Used for Articuno
Jolteon [B18]
Pidgeotto [M] - Used for Articuno
Pidgey [CH] - Used for Articuno
Articuno
Delibird [C18]
Ninetails
Alolan Ninetailes
Bulbasaur
Ivysaur
Charizard [CD]
Venusaur

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
This is the order I have as I actually keep track of everyone's stats just in case something were to happen. Just ignore the codes next to them...lol.

Vulpix
Eevee
Sylveon
Vanillite [GT18] - Used for Leafeon & Glaceon pair
Victini [GT18 - 1st] - Used for Espeon & Umbreon pair
Espeon & Umbreon [P]
Leafeon & Glaceon [P]
Flareon
Vaporeon - Used for Articuno
Jolteon [B18]
Pidgeotto [M] - Used for Articuno
Pidgey [CH] - Used for Articuno
Articuno
Delibird [C18]
Ninetails
Alolan Ninetailes
Bulbasaur
Ivysaur
Charizard [CD]
Venusaur

Codes make sense ;) Question though. If I use a Pokémon for a pair pre-requisite, could I still use them towards a Challenge or Legendary(or both)? I ask because I have 4 shiny VPP but used one on an Eevolution pair. Was wondering if I get lucky that I could use it towards the Shiny challenge or is it now exhausted?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Codes make sense ;) Question though. If I use a Pokémon for a pair pre-requisite, could I still use them towards a Challenge or Legendary(or both)? I ask because I have 4 shiny VPP but used one on an Eevolution pair. Was wondering if I get lucky that I could use it towards the Shiny challenge or is it now exhausted?

You can still use that Pokemon for both a challenge and Legendary. If that Pokemon is a duel type you can use it ONCE for a challenge and TWICE for Legendary (once for each type). You can also do a challenge more than once you just can't use the same Pokemon for the challenge.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
You can still use that Pokemon for both a challenge and Legendary. If that Pokemon is a duel type you can use it ONCE for a challenge and TWICE for Legendary (once for each type). You can also do a challenge more than once you just can't use the same Pokemon for the challenge.

So if I understand your answer correctly, I could use Charizard towards Fire Type Challenge, then use its Flying Type towards Moltres and then use its Fire Typing towards Entei? Not that I plan to but I'm just throwing out a hypothetical. Can we use Mega Evolution VPP towards anything if we happen to raise one after acquiring its Mega Stone?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
So if I understand your answer correctly, I could use Charizard towards Fire Type Challenge, then use its Flying Type towards Moltres and then use its Fire Typing towards Entei? Not that I plan to but I'm just throwing out a hypothetical. Can we use Mega Evolution VPP towards anything if we happen to raise one after acquiring its Mega Stone?

You got it. :D As for Mega Pokemon you can do the same but they are different. You are doing Venusaur right now you'd have to do another Venusaur with it's Mega Stone for Mega Venusaur. Can't use a Mega Stone on one you've already raised.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
You got it. :D As for Mega Pokemon you can do the same but they are different. You are doing Venusaur right now you'd have to do another Venusaur with it's Mega Stone for Mega Venusaur. Can't use a Mega Stone on one you've already raised.

Yeah I know that ;) I'm talking about applying Mega Evolution Pokemon towards challenges and such if they're applicable according to their type. Would be cool to raise a Mega Charizard X for an Alain Challenge(or Trevor seeing as he had the Y variant). Could also go LGPE route by adding Red, Blue and Green with their respective Manga teams(Red has Bulbasaur and hence Mega Venusaur in LGPE, Blue had Charmander and opts for Y variant for Charizard while Green had Squirtle and hence Mega Blastoise). Friendly rival in LGPE had Mega Pidgeot too so... yeah lol. Could add Champion challenges(like Lance, Steven, Cynthia, Alder, Iris and Diantha. Professor Kukui if you're feeling adventurous for Alola). Figure you can do a Kalos Companions Challenge since Clemont had three(Luxray, Bunnelby and Chespin), Bonnie had one(Dedenne) and Serena had three(Braixen, Pancham and Sylveon). Pick six of those 7 to raise for the Kalos companion challenge.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh, wait, we can Mega evolve? How does that work? :o I needs me a M-Ampharos!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Oh, wait, we can Mega evolve? How does that work? :o I needs me a M-Ampharos!

You can purchase a Mega Ring and then the Mega Stone for which ever Pokemon you'd like. They take 200 posts to raise and the stones can't be used on Pokemon you've already raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back