• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I've taken a shining to your signature.
It's only words, but it's nice and simple - rather nice looking.

9/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

I'm not too fond of how far the text is after the image. But despite that, it's simple, clean, and the image isn't too low-quality.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Hey, it's on the left

good image nonetheless

the colors are a little odd though

8/10

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Hmm... I'm not too sure about this one.
The background is nice, but the person seems to be heavily outlined in contrast to his facial features and the background.

6/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
(As mentioned in the Avatar thread) BOWSER JR. SO CUTE. I like what you've done with it. Although that font. is. so. gross. :< I feel that the green background could of been slightly darker because that shade is hurtful to the eye. 8/10

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
^ It is from glee.

Pretty simple, not sure who the character is but I like the art. I guess I'm just going to rate you down on that boring layout. 810

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

It's simple, and the words are nice, but idk. I just feel like it lacks originality.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
7/10

I like it, but the text is a little hard to read. I would move the quote to the bottom of the image and change the color of the links.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Oh my, certainly a great and original theme. I love it. The colours go well together n' what not. 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back