• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Lol, yeah I picked pieces of our names and put them in the names of caves

Jornoboy, the Map looks good. I like the different names and such. Anyways, hopefully the Storyline writing is going well.

Lunacrest, if you could please make a new Hero Sprite and Heroine Sprite with their Intro Sprite Version( dimensions will need to be 64x96 Pixels big and 256 Colors instead of 16) also for the beginning...that would be most appreciated. I was going to use those other sprites I showed you...but since you said we don't have permission we'll have to get some new ones. Many thanks...

~Bolens

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I wrote a new part.

After passing the tough route 503 you emerge in Spinga city, city of spirits. The tells say that the spirits of the death all come together in some sort of mysterious abandoned castle. The castle is at the left top corner of the city. There are also 3 other houses of which one you can get HM1 Cut inside. Further in the city there is a pokecenter, pokemart, bicycle shop and a team darkness hideout. When you try to continue your journey and walk to route 504 or 505 an old woman is stopping you and telling: ''H..He..HELP. They have my husband.'' PLAYER: ''Who have your husband.'' WOMAN: ''Those guys in these strange outfits'' PLAYER: ''Ah, you mean team darkness?'' WOMAN: ''Team darkness?'' PLAYER: ''Never mind, that's a long story. Where did they take your husband?'' WOMEN: ''That building over there.'' Both are walking to the building. WOMEN: ''Please do something.'' PLAYER: ''I'll do my best.'' When player tries to go in the building. As he enters he is stopped inside the building by 2 guards. Grunt 1: ''Hey what do you think you're doing'' Grunt 2: ''This is forbidden for rookies like you''. Battle begins 2 vs 2. Grunt 1 has a lvl 10 Poochyena and a lvl 9 zubat. Grunt 2 has a lvl 10 fakemon and a lvl 9 Murkrow. As you defeat them: Grunt 1: ''I didn't expect this from a rookie like you'' Grunt 2: ''You won't get any further than this''. PLAYER is now able to continue. Before you can climb up the stairs you'll have to face another grunt. GRUNT: ''Our boss doesn't want to be interupted''. Grunt has a lvl 11 Sableye. After winning: ''What, how is that possible.'' Now you can go upstairs. You'll have to face 2 other grunts of which you may be able to avoid 1 if you have good timing. Grunt 1: ''Once we take over this region no one can stop us.'' Grunt 1 has a lvl 9 Sableye and a lvl 10 Poochyena. After winning: ''one Kid can't bring down whole team darkness''. Grunt 2: ''Don't try to interrupt team darkness while being busy with something important.'' Grunt 2 has a lvl 12 Misdreavus. Once you beat them you can walk to the boss. While being 4 steps west of the boss, Player stops and the boss will walk to player. Boss begins to talk: ''So you're the one who tries to stop us. Unfortunately you can't stop us but we'll stop you.'' PLAYER: '''WHERE DID YOU TAKE MY MUM?'' BOSS: ''So that woman who helps us is your mum, huh? And you're trying to safe her? Cute.'' PLAYER: ''Don't mess around with me. I challenge you to a pokemon battle.'' BOSS: ''Well if you want to be beaten by me, then I won't stop you.'' Boss has a lvl 12 Misdreavus a lvl 13 Poochyena and a lvl 13 Ghastly. Once you beat him: ''That's impossible, how could you beat me.'' After defeating him the next dialogue will pop up. BOSS: ''EVERYONE MOVE OUT. LET'S GO TO OUR SECRET HIDEOUT. PLAYER: ''HEY YOU. WHERE IS MY MUM.'' Boss quickly runs away with his grunts. Then the older woman runs towards you and talks to his husband who PLAYER just rescued. WOMAN: ''Luckily you're okay.'' MAN: ''Yeah, but if this little hero wasn't here they would have robbed me and they would take all the money I've earned with my bicycle shop. Wait, that's how I could reward you.'' The screen flashes black and suddenly you stand in front of the bicycle shop. MAN: ''Here at this shop you can exchange vouchers for bycicles so take this as a gift for saving me.'' PLAYER obtained the bike voucher. PLAYER: ''Thanks man, it really helps me a lot. MAN: ''It's the least I can do for you.'' The man and woman walk inside the bike shop. PLAYER is now able to do whatever he wants.

Lol, I just thought ''let's try to edit one of the fakemon on the frontpage and try to make it look better''. Well this is what came of it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
FemaleHero.png

What do you think of the new Female Hero?

wow you really have talent. I really like the sprite. Anyways, I'll send you the whole storyline so far and if anyone else wants the whole storyline too then just ask

Hey Bolens, I think I want to do something else than storyline writing for like a day or two. So you mind if I make the pokedex with the pokemon which will be in it?

Last edited:

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Those Heros are good! Bolens, I am almost done with the second sprite update. I think I have two really good ones! Updates will come soon! Alsoo making random scripts. Go soul hackers! And by the way, people that are reading these post, the media that is being posted on this thread are property of soul hackers and may not be taken under any circumstances. There is my little copyright post ;)

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Hi everyone, sorry for being gone for a little while. Anyways, Punnagg you accepted onto the team. As of right now I just need some more Fakemon made so just make a couple and post them in this thread.

Jornoboy, yeah you can make the Pokedex, sounds great. I know story writing would get tiresome so yeah making a Pokedex would really help out.

Acecaldwell, glad that your almost done with some sprite updates. Can't wait to see them when they're done. Well hopefully everyone is doing okay. Thanks guys.

~Bolens

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Good working guys I think this hack makes some serious progress. Maybe some more members would be nice, but things are going well even without new members. :)

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
Years
This is the first team I have been on that I think has a chance of completing a good hack.

I feel proud to be on this team.

#tooemotional

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Wow Ace, the Fakemon look pretty good. Thanks. Anyways, right now I'm just waiting for Munchhack for some Scripts...so until he sends me them I guess I'll work on the Hero and Heroine OW's for the Game.

Lunacrest, can you make Intro Sprite versions of the Hero and Heroine that you made? I want to insert them so that it's out of the way and completed. Thanks guys.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Hello team, I've made a ''possible'' pokedex to use in the game. If we use this it means we are able to insert 42 fakemon in the game. If you want to change something to the pokedex then please vm or pm me.

http://www.mediafire.com/?p4i85881j9dv14s

Bolens, Can I also think of the wild pokemon on every route cause I think it's fun and the right selection of pokemon can attract players to continue playing.

Last edited:
Back