• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
And Francois, YXZ and Synchros are making Yugioh a real slap in the face for the TCG now. They are way too overpowered and easy to summon :[

In all honesty the existence of Harpie's Pet Mirage Dragon alone makes XYZs justified to me, but Synchros have yet to prove their worth :P There's nothing worse than a deck which is just synchro summon after synchro summon after synchro summon.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I can teach you guys to do so. It took me some time getting used to it, but I now do it on a regular basis :)

@ Francois, I'm actually running a Harpie deck and that card would just make the deck rape even more than it does now :P
But they have synchro monsters that are so good some of them had to be banned :P

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Smoking would kill me, I am asthmatic too. I don't have a katana because my parents think it could be dangerous for my friends.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yes, you must teach me how, Jz.
I only can exhale carbon monoxide. I've killed so many of my friends. ]:

I'm sorry, I become an idiot when I'm tired. >_>

Edit:
That made me laugh, Nathan. {:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I can blow smoke rings, and sometimes if lucky I can get it out of one nostril. I have done something else once, but its very hard, and that's alternating the nostril smoke. Left Right Left Right.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
TGb81xJ.gif

In other news, Mars was habitable long ago.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yep, its an actual bubble. I found it, and I was all......whoa. I needed to watch it over and over by how beautiful it is.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Someone I know can light his hand on fire, then use it to light his cigarette. {: Knowing someone who likes fire has some upsides haha.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Chemistry is so awesome, but so dangerous. We almost got a look at a girl cause some acid dripped onto her shirt "by accident", no involvement I swear, and she tore it off screaming. I have a load more Chem stories, if anyone wants them.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I've had only one chem teacher, and it was all theory, no lab. Hell no lab in general for the entirety of High School which sucks. I loved Lab in 7th grade. I was the only one who managed to dissect a frog, and even got extra credits for sowing it up for no reason.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
8 slices of pizza
Holy arceus, man. That's a lot of pizza haha.

Flammable stuff is fun. I actually have managed to [accidentally] catch my clothes on fire a couple of times, though. D; It went out right away, before I had a chance to react.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
8 slices is nothing, I usually eat 10 or so. My parents feel content with 3 each, and since its a good deal to by 2 for 10, instead of 14, we just order 2, let me eat 10 and they get 3 each.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't really like pizza, tbh. So on the rare occasion that I do eat it, it wouldn't be nearly that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back