• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Aww... But don't worry, you'll see them. :3 Soon enough, I will show them up. ^^ As for now... I can tell that later tonight, new screenshots will appear. :33 Thanks for all of the support, guys.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Tonights around.. 1.AM for me ^-^ Plus I have school...

Who cares, I think I can wait til tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Hehe, thanks! ~Nevermore~ is about to give some really good information regarding a Pokemon.

Years
Anyone who likes big tough pokemon will like the next one to be released. I'm not releasing a shadow yet, just some info. I's big, near impossible to attack physically, has a nasty bite and high attack and defense. It learns mostly high power physical moves, but could be halted by flames...
It won't be catchable in the wild but it's prevo will...

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Preevo? By the description it sounded like a
legendary. Is it a fire type (me like fire types).
^_^

-ChronicNightmare-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Aww... Thanks, even if you were talking to ~Nevermore~. To all, screenshots are comming up soon... <~ Watch out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Well...listening to the description, it has high attck/def and hates flames...in other words:

Steel Type! I think....

~Cya, UnitRico

P.S. @ Vav Oh, I will see them...only a bit later :p

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Ooh, UnitRico, you're right, it is a steel type, well done ^^
And thanks to everyone who's posted, nice to feel appreciated! *goes to finish sprite*

Haha, I knew it...High Attack and Defense, Fire as a weakness...Steel is the only solution ;) *waits for ~Nevermore~ to finish the sprite*

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
Oh no, you know what, i lied! I am releasing one more fake before the demo ^^ Or maybe just teasing you with it's shadow...
steelshadow.png

You know a little about this beastie, you could have a pretty clear idea of what it is, so lets see your interpretations of it!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
I does quite in fact look chained. Is it ~Nevermore~?

-ChronicNightmare-

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Yeah, it looks chained indeed (ok, now we're sure about that xD), and it looks like a bulldog to me...and who said it was a Legi? Didn't Vav or ~Nevermore~ say it had a pre? Anyways, good luck and keep up the good work guys ;)

~Cya, UnitRico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back