• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon HackGold DS [Beta 4.1.5.1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I think it's unlocked once you obtain the National Dex or defeat the Elite Four or some sort of event.
No. I removed it when he returned to Route 29 to teach you to fish, it was caught. And removing it for now works fine.
This is the PPRE.

blue

gucci
Years
Can't play on right now untill I find a working Patch/ROM. It keeps freezing every time I leave Violet City onto Route 32 :(

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2011
Can't play on right now untill I find a working Patch/ROM. It keeps freezing every time I leave Violet City onto Route 32 :(
Hm. I already encounter that part. But my solution is to manually talk to the guy. Don't let him talk to you let you talk to him, gets? That's my solution ;)

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
Years
It looks pretty cool! Though I don't know how to hack and never understood it so I think everybody's is great:D

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Glad To Help, Since I've practically abandoned HGDX (Crashes after 2nd gym, can't find why)...

I'm pretty sure it deals with how tempermental HGSS is with trainer hacking.

Anywho, I will try this beta out asap, none of the sprites should be out of line, and most pokemon should have gender differences now.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2016
The patch fails for me. It keeps saying unhandled exception has occurred in the application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back