• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I both like and dislike the idea. While it's a good way for people who have a lot of zanpakutou ideas to see them being used, I think a zanpakutou should almost entirely be made by its owner. The zanpakutou and the shinigami should be one and the same, and having a zan made for you doesn't sound right.

Though maybe we could still have it, but its primary purpose could be for OCs in a fanfic, instead? People would ultimately still be able to look at the page and take inspiration, and people can still make zans, post them, and see them being used.

Mmm, that. Since a zanpakto kinda reflects your personality, yeah. OCs for fanfics just sound about right. Then we'd also be saved of the trouble of creating too complex zanpakto - we could make the ability more general, and use it to what extent as we like.

I'm not going to post in depth analysis on the latest episode and chapter but i will say I am enjoying the filler episodes more than the main story. -.-

Oh. That implies something... bad.

A bit late >.< BUT STILL
It's Unohana's birthday! 8D
So, yeah. That's all April 21st is about. X3

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I don't think so, the Fullbringers arc has hardly been a white knuckle ride now has it? It's picking up but it still seems kinda typical Kubo, eccentric group of strangers want you to power up, oh look the lead member is a bit shady (Vizards anyone?) . The filler on the other hand hasn't been so predictable so far.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Spoiler:

Zam said:
So you didn't change out Emcee in the last round?...

Nah people already voted.

What would you do if you defected from the 13 Court Guard Squads?
If I defected for evil reasons, I would destroy/falsify all data in Seireitei. I would also create some inner confusion between the squad with the use of spies. Of course, after a tactical retreat I would return when least expected and wreak havoc.

If had to leave, I would just go the world of the living. After leaving leaving some booby traps and such behind to annoy people.

Ilpeh said:
Oh, no, not with active members, definitely not. 13 filled squads with 5 seats each means 65 people. Assuming that each person makes a post at least once a week, we end up with a new page every other day.

Agreed, but if it comes to that, having more active members, we could do with smaller squads. Like 3 per squad, that would make 39. Or fewer but bigger squads. Or something.
Unlikely to happen.

Pikapal said:
What would everyone think of Zanpakuto Donations? As in, if one of us that already has a Zanpakuto happens upon an idea, but you obviously can't use it because you have your own, you could post it for someone else, primarily a new member who doesn't have an idea yet and frankly, may be a little intimidated by the thought of making a really thorough Zanpakuto. I would be willing to maintain a post with all the ideas so that Zameric could just link to it in the main post. If the original idea holder is okay with it, the member could use it indefinitely, and if that member comes up with their own, they could put it back into the roster.

Whaddya all think? Is it helpful? Is it superfluous? I welcome your input!

Not a bad idea. Actually I had thought of it myself a while back, but I had dismissed it because if you try hard enough you can always think of one yourself. A Zan is a reflection of yourself, so it doesn't seem right if you just take someone else 's soul idea.
But it could be used for as OC for fanfics and such like ilpy said.

Smile! said:
A bit late >.< BUT STILL
It's Unohana's birthday! 8D
So, yeah. That's all April 21st is about. X3

-_-"'

-----------Round 4!------------------
Pikapal642--------Vs.--------Smile!

----------------Fight!----------------

-Rasencero ----------------Zameric-
------------------------------ILPy---

Pikapal has more offence, stamina and mobility, which would be enough to make up for smile!'s higher kido/reiatsu and intelligence.

Even though smile! has the element of surprise, if he doesn't figure out the rhythm in time, the battle is over. It's combat-speed vs. thinking-speed.

Its a close call, but my vote goes pikapal.
We need more people to vote!

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I wouldn't mind having a new member in my squad~~ =)

I'd make any new members just regular members for a short while, then they get a seated position after a little bit... That amount of time/posts is to be determined.

But if the new member wants to join, I'd be happy to welcome anyone. =D

Note:
ALL MEMBERS OF MY SQUAD GET FREE COOKIES EVERY WEEK!!! XD
And on the very off chance I'd ever meet any of them IRL, I'd buy them a cookie for realz. XD XD XD

Oh, but I have to go... At the library, it's closing in 10 minutes...

BTW I read the new chapter~~ Umm I liked it. I like the pace the story is moving at right now. That doesn't need spoiler tags, right? XD
Anyway umm I'm in a real rush. I'll be home from vacation on Monday, so I'll try to drop in then or Tuesday/Wednesday to talk more. =)

Laterz~~

-Min <3

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I'm doing work experience at a library, and they have about 17 issues of an anime/manga magazine called "Neo". I'll list all the articles that are mentioned in the contents, and you guys can pick which ones you want me to photocopy:
WARNING! LONG LIST!
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
*eats free cookie from my squad*
=D

There's a funny story, actually... I was supposed to return home on Monday, but my flight was cancelled and I had to rebook for Tuesday. They put my mom and I in a hotel, and the hotel gives the guests free cookies... Yeah I just wanted to share that. XD

*mmm chocolate chips*

Haha should I taunt you guys with cookies in all my posts? XD
This is fun...

Still behind on the anime, due to lack of internet, and not wanting to disturb the peace at the library when I was there. Yeahhh
So I'll be catching up again HOPEFULLY soon... Though homework has to come first unfortunately. D= NUUUU

Years
*Appears from the shadows*
Mission complete, all A-D level threats to our group have been assassinated.
-humbly Requests Captain position of Squad 2-
I've been working on my zanpaktou page so I'll post that along with my altered stats as soon as it is complete. It will remain mostly the same but a few major differences will be noted.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
...Wait, you were on a mission... What? XD
LOL

EDIT!!! At around 8PM EDT on the 30th...

New chapter is out on MS~~~
It's early, so no Bleach on Wednesday though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Sorry about my absence ><

Spoiler:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
The club kinda died anyway.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
A leak, it seems. We won't get one on Wednesday, though.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

A leak, it seems. We won't get one on Wednesday, though.
Yeah. ;_;

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Well I don't think that's the case... There's always been a week off for Golden Week and then everything went back to normal, right? So I don't see why it'd be different this year. They probably did just get it early... I could be wrong, but I don't think I am...

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
You can be captain of Squad 2 MC.
Though, it'll be official set in once you post your zan. :p
I'd appriciate it if you make a squad page sometime too.

Spoiler:
Oh wow, hey Charizard★.
I admit, I kind of though ya died. >.>
Good to see you around the club again.

And hello to Binary too.
Haven't seen you around since February.
I actually forgot to add you to the members list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back