• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

6ki6A.png

Information
So for this event you guys get to create a caption for an image of our choosing! Just create a great caption and by the end we'll pick the winner. If yours is the best you'll get an emblem, just be creative in creating a caption for the following image! Oh, and post your captions here, obviously!

Also, one caption per person plz.
Other
If you have any other questions, send a Private Message to Forever. :)

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Alder never did learn how to catch Pokemon the "traditional" way...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
This is where Alder and his Bouffalant first met: in the 10th annual Pokemon Rodeo at the Desert Resort.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
Alder: "If I'll rotate this pokeball fast enough, we might fly like helicopter... look Bouffalant, we're taking off, OMG!!!!"

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
"And thus it was discovered that Bouffalant could use Fly; simply by blowing its nose, it can hover a few inches off the ground."

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
"You spin me balls right round baby right round like a balls round round round round..."

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
bouffalant: *this is not what i had in mind when i heard 'training'*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back