• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current contents of your pockets

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
What is currently in your pocket(s)?

Right now I have a plastic bag that previously held sunflower seeds, a bag of cat food, $0.25, a knife, and a lighter.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Two Advil. I had them in there from when I wasnt feeling well in case I got a headache.

Honest

Hi!
Years
My wallet (filled with $10 and some cards), my broken phone (the microphone doesn't work), a napkin, and a flashdrive.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Nothing. My phone was in it but I took it out a while ago.

Years
Vanilla lipgloss. I was wondering where this was! It was in my robe pocket the whole time apparently.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
One wallet, one set of keys, one black pen, one grocery store receipt, four crumpled-up dollars, and a piece of paper with my work schedule for the week scribbled on it.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Since I got home, about 4 hours ago, I emptied my pockets.... so nothing at the moment, all my items are in one of my drawers in the computer desk.

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I don't think it'd be legal for me to admit possession of half the things I have in my pocket. >.> Other than those questionable items, I have my phone, some poptarts, a twinkie, and it's not really in my pocket but I have an Arizona Ice Tea too o.O

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Nothing as I currently am in what I wear to sleep. But in general there is usually nothing in my pocket unless I do not have the bad I almost carry around with me when I am outside the house. Then there is that chance that I have my phone, but for the most part that is it.

Back