• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SilvanArrow's Quiver of Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
Years
@ricky and Raichu: Give me just a couple of minutes to get ready (I need to send the Pokemon over to my Platinum game), and then I'll add your FCs and head into Wi-Fi. Also, since you're both trading for the Pachirisu, I can only trade with one person at a time, so it'll be a first-come basis. The second person will have to wait until I get the original back so I can trade again.

@ricky: Which FC should I use?

im sorry about the other day. my internet stopped working. use my pearl and just let me know when you can trade

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
Years
@ricky: No worries, I figured you would contact me when you were ready. I'm free to trade now if you are. After we trade, I'll just chill out in the Wi-Fi room until you're done cloning Pikachu and Pachirisu.

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2010
nice pokemon you got there. i may have a bold giratina, but ill have to check first :/

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Congrats on re-opening your trading shop silvanarrow! I would like to make a donation. I recently bred tons of Charmander in an attempt to get a shiny (which I did) and have an excess of Charmander. Why would you want a Charmander you ask? Because they each gave 3 egg moves: Dragon Rush, Dragon Pulse, and Crunch. I would be willing to give you a male completely for free! What do you say?

silvanarrow

Years
Wow, Necrum, that would be fantastic! Did you try and go for good IVs on them as well? Or just egg moves? It's cool either way, because I can definitely use a male as breeding fodder to pass down those egg moves.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I didn't try for any particular stats, I was using Matsuda Method. However, I did get lucky with a 31 in SPA. ATK reducing nature though, but I can live with it. It's going into my new party, as you can probably see on my Trainer Card below.

But I digress. I can trade any time tonight.

silvanarrow

Years
Let me grab a random Pokemon from my PC, and I'll head into Wifi right now. Please use the White FC in my signature. I'm assuming your FC is on your trainer card?

silvanarrow

Years
I'm in here but I don't see anyone yet... I'll wait a few more minutes, then pop out to make sure I told you right with my FC, then pop back in.

EDIT: I think my game reset my FC when I got my new DS. Here's the correct one: 2623 - 9714 - 7495. I'm so sorry about that!

silvanarrow

Years
Well, I don't use my Platinum game for trades anymore, but thanks for the tip. I'll go ahead and delete it from my signature.

Thank you so much for the Charmander and for being patient with my technical glitch. I'll add you to the White List as thanks for your donation, so just let me know if there's anything I can do for you in the future ^_^

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2012
I will trade you a bold Giritina For the TRU Shaymin! My HG FC Is:0948-9436-7386
It would be a pleasure doing trading with you... :D

silvanarrow

Years
Sorry, friend, but I've imported everything onto my White Game, so I'm not using the 4th gen games for my trading anymore. Do you play Black or White?

Orrun

Pokemon (Event) Collector
Years
Any events you'd want from my trade thread for your:

Female DW Carvanah
Female DW Eevee
Female DW Poliwag

Also I can clone back what you give me if you want if need be.

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
What would you trade in my trade shop for a DW female Eevee, Poliwag or Vulpix?

silvanarrow

Years
Orrun and DusknoirZac, I will definitely do business with both of you. I'm actually in the process of breeding a bunch of female DW Pokes of all of those, so I'll breed all three that you each want. I'm pressed for time today, but I'll look through your trade threads and edit this post tomorrow with what I'm interested in. I'm free most of the weekend. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back