• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
The link comes with the ROM already patched? if not. How can i patch it? im playing it and only met 5 pokemons out of the first 150 after the second gym.
This is just a ROM base. If you want to encounter the new Pokémon, you'll have to edit them yourself using a map editor. Hope it helps. :D

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Hey guys, just came to mention that this guy has already reuploaded the whole base, he just forgot to actually post it.

You can find a working link in the description of this video.
And i'll mention it just in case, is the exact same video he linked to in his thread for the Whack a Hack! Community right here.

sm7302

Ace Trainer Seamor
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 26, 2021
Hey guys, just came to mention that this guy has already reuploaded the whole base, he just forgot to actually
If anybody has the actual file, since my computer crashes on AdFly for some unknown reason, could you PM me?
EDIT: Lunos hooked me up. Props to him.

Last edited:

sm7302

Ace Trainer Seamor
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 26, 2021
Found a solution to bug people noticed in Pallet Town- Change the lighter green to the color the grass on Route 1 is.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 2, 2018
Is there another link that I can download the base? As the link int he first post has been taken down I think

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 29, 2017
So, the main download link in the initial post (and other links provided throughout the thread) doesn't work... Does anyone have a working link or a copy of the patch?

haimon_99

SupaHabil
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 20, 2022
Can i edit someway trainer pokemons (gen 4-6)?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2016
Great work!! Amazing ROM base to start with.

I see all Pokemon's moves are updated, does that mean gen VI moves are added too?

RomHackerFireRed

When i mega evolve my pokemon the logo of the mega evolution don't appear, it's like a curse logo can you put it like in pokemon gaia? and thank's for this awesome hack.

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
This base Firered Rom (U) 1.0 has all the Pokemons added to the 721 and all the Megas added and The Sun and Moon Pokémon as they come out, (sorry foy my bad english)

State of progress:

-48 Megaevo added, with sprites, icons, stats, evolution method 100% working
-Sprites Front and back 100% 721 Pokémon
-Dex Icons 100% 721 Pokémon
-Stats 100% 721 pokémon
-Moves By Level 100% 721 pokémon
-Moves By TM / HM 100% 721 pokémon
-Evolution 721 pokémon and Working on the bugs ( some kind of evolutions are not implemented)
-Pokedex Inf0 100% 721 pokémon
-Exp. system at catching
-DNS Day Night and Seasons system
-Repel BW System
-Move Tutor, egg moves and habitats not going to be Modified (without it seems important, the rest of you do so or not)
-Footprints .... I think is not relevant for now, I have the files but depending on how advance the'll leave for last.

Images
iyTk4Rz.png
Y11OrbU.png
EhYDg64.png

DEo9n9b.png
PURq1n3.png
68DtIsD.png

u38jAVx.png
pZBVmw5.png
ssFuLBu.png

f1o0suE.png
J246J3p.png
DVfC5LL.png

QUnxcQB.png
6tqAZy8.png
LYLQ726.png

Download base includes
IPS, GH3S with the INI file to edit, advance series and Avance Map Modified to Insert wild Pokémon on the grass.
Donate Here! Just one dollar make the difference!

Thanks to ...
Mr. Dollsteak (initial base on which I am working)
pokefreak890 (bugs supporting, fixing the inis in GH3S)
zospo (compatibility with Advance series)
Doesnothowtoplay (exp in capture addon)
Darthatron (repel system)
Touched (megaevo system)

Any good or bad comment it will look Received

Update[11/03/16]
All the info for 721 pokémon included
INI for 3GHS to editing
Advance Map working to set the pokémon in the grass

Update[11/03/16]
The text in the pokedex is adjusted and now is not overlaping

Update[13/03/16]
Fixed pokémon types
Fairy class work correct

Update[14/03/16]
Sprites fixed (excadrill, raticate, spearow, nidoqueen, caterpie, duskull)
Advance series compatibility
Exp. when you capture system

Update[16/03/16]
Repel System B/W
DNS System

Update[17/03/16]
-48 Megaevo added, with sprites, icons, stats, 100% working

Update[18/03/16]
-Megaevo System Added
-All bugs fixed
-Notes for megaevo working (you need to have Gold Teeth Item in the bag, standar configuration the pokémon has to hold potion to evolve, and for active the system I insert a script in the table on route 1, you have to activate there)

Bugs
When You capture a new pokemon, the card after catching is not acording to the catched pokemon, appears a Rattata card... fixing

FAQ
How can I make mega evo system works?
Notes for megaevo working (you need to have Gold Teeth Item in the bag, standar configuration the pokémon has to hold potion to evolve, and for active the system I insert a script in the table on route 1, you have to activate there)

Cheers!

can you please provide me an working link for this patch.
the link in this post is expired.
It would be really great if I could have this patch, because it would save a lot of time for me to start with my hack.... this patch even contains some awesome features. so please provide me an working link :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
This project is dead right?? There hasn't been any update for a long time, also there are no downloads available.
Too bad the project had so much promise.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
This project is dead right?? There hasn't been any update for a long time, also there are no downloads available.
Too bad the project had so much promise.

Or you could have browsed a bit through the thread's posts before coming to that conclusion and actually read that it's not dead and the creator just doesn't come to these places that often as you could think.
Because yeah, a really handsome guy came to talk about it.

Anyways, if you want to stay tuned about the patch's progress, you should pass from time to time to its thread in Whack a Hack! since it's where Kristian goes pretty often.

And his latest statement about the project was:
"Thanks Lunos, I'll report that bug (Mega Lopunny being Normal instead of Normal/Fighting Type).
Btw, stay tuned to my Youtube Channel because I've already fixed the bugged Pallet Town and some evolutions that were wrong. There's also going to be a Randomized version of the ROM to actually play along with a normal ROM which'll have the correct Pokemons put in normal routes and such, in case you want to play with the Base without having to modify things by yourself. I'll upload the next version soon and I'll also add the Sun & Moon Pokemons.
"

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
Hi Lunos thnx for responding the thing is that the link in the video uses adlfy link which is banned in my country and won't open :( but anyway if you say the hack is not dead and people are working on it than that's good. Just hope a dropbox or mediafire link was available.
Have you managed to make mega evos work? Touched was able to get Megaevos to work, but they were not working on link battles which was a bummer.
Good luck and keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
Back