• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
3 I would make something new but this is as good as my graphics are going to get so may as well just stick with it.

also i am lazy

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'll make new things eventually. i don't want my gallery to die so quickly after being made.

just... need to stop being lazy about it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

ooh all you artsy people u go <3

i legit only make stuff because it feels wrong to represent myself with someone else's work

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

It's a great way to pass time
tbh I haven't really did anything in a long time save for some graphics I had to make for a website project in class a couple weeks ago ;~;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

eesh i had to make things for a class once and we were forced- FORCED! to use photoshop and idk how to do that and we weren't taught so they were the most **** things ever and it was awfully depressing

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Forced to make distribution fliers for the club display day... Saddest thing to do really.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wow. Pokemon announcement proved me wrong when I was talking about 3D and such on the 3DS the other day. The graphics just... wow.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I don't like the overworld graphics though...

and on other news.... I GAINED 5 KG!!!! A THING TO CELEBRATE!!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
i legit only make stuff because it feels wrong to represent myself with someone else's work
Pretty much my #1 reason too. :3

And I didn't think a main series game would change this much.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I guess they're taking a complete step into 3D. Which I guess is sort of a shame.
What I hope they improve is definitely the overworld. It looks very plain for what it is atm. Feels like it could be much more fleshed out.
We won't know until the final game comes out though! I hope there's lots of content haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

But it's the battle animation that really got to me. My wish of at least semi Collosieum/XD graphics has been somewhat achieved! :P

This. The overworld could be improved on a bit but the battle system is looking pretty amazing.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Yes they are, finally no waiting...

And on November, you will see me getting a 3DS and a copy of either Pokemon X or Y.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Another mail in my inbox From digi-kun-chan. I'm not even trying to troll or be disrespectful to my peers on this fine site. ;___;

At least the best time of the week is here though.
WNGjX.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back