• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Have You Completed The X&Y National Pokedex?

Have you completed the National Pokedex?

• Total voters

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Just was curious and interested in starting a poll and wondering how many of you have completed the National Pokedex in Pokemon X&Y?

Feel free to comment below as well :D!

07k1.jpg
bc9p.jpg

I completed my Pokedex of all 718 on January 30th :)!

Also for those who may be unaware, once you complete the National Pokedex, you can get the Shiny Charm from Professor Sycamore (increases Shiny Pokemon encounter odds) at the Pokemon Lab in South Lumiose City.
Lastly, if you go to the 3rd room at the Hotel located in Coumarine City, you'll find the Game Director who will award you with the Pokedex Completion Certificates.

-------------

PROTIP: For those who don't know, Event-Only Legendaries are not required in order for the National Pokedex to be considered complete by Professor Sycamore and the Game Director.

The Event Legendaries are: Arceus, Celebi, Darkrai, Deoxys, Genesect, Jirachi, Keldeo, Manaphy, Meloetta, Mew, Shaymin, & Victini.
Also not a Legendary, but bred from one and isn't required as well is: Phione.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

arinceo

Eat, Sleep, Pokemon
Years
Yeah, I finished mine excluding the event legendaries on the 28th, currently sitting at 709 because I've been breeding for shinies ever since I got the charm.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
Years
Yup, managed to get it completed on Friday!

BEXpjMP.jpg

Been shiny hunting in the Friend Safari ever since. :P
Still working on getting all the event legendaries though. I'm missing a majority of them.

Kaisersaur

Veteran
Years
I'm currently trying to haha I have all pokemon but I'm missing some links of several evo chains.
I'm done with Kanto and I'm currently looking for someone to help me with the trade evos. If anyone would like to, just PM me.

P.S. My safari is Fairy type and has Swirlix, Floette and Kyrlia

Years
Yup, managed to get it completed on Friday!

BEXpjMP.jpg

Been shiny hunting in the Friend Safari ever since. :P
Still working on getting all the event legendaries though. I'm missing a majority of them.

Nothing special happens, I thought at first that I needed the event legends so I fully completed the dex before I talked to sycamore then I got online and was a little upset that ppl got the same things I did and they didn't even pain themselves with finding mews and manaphys and jirachis and such

εcho.

The silver ninetales
Years
Nothing special happens, I thought at first that I needed the event legends so I fully completed the dex before I talked to sycamore then I got online and was a little upset that ppl got the same things I did and they didn't even pain themselves with finding mews and manaphys and jirachis and such

Heh, I know, I just hate having those blank spaces in my Pokedex staring at me. xD

And that's unfortunate. :3 I'm glad I knew ahead of time, I would have been bummed if I'd gone through the extra effort for no reward.

Years
Heh, I know, I just hate having those blank spaces in my Pokedex staring at me. xD

And that's unfortunate. :3 I'm glad I knew ahead of time, I would have been bummed if I'd gone through the extra effort for no reward.

That's where getting a lot of friends from battles and trades from different countries is most special, helped me out so I had some familiar friends on my list from japan, and someone here on PC helped me alottt. It really wasn't that big of a pain to me, but I know what I could have went through from looking at different forums and what ppl were having to offer up to get there hands on stuff

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years

lol yes.. i literally had 715 in my dex the day i discovered sycamore gave me the charm and i could get the certificate from the Game Director D:

luckily I got the missing 3 event legendaries the following day, by a passerby trade believe it or not O:!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Yes, I already did, on the second week of January , this year. Minus the event legends though, but now, my dex is complete: 718.
Unfortunately, the Game Director is not in that hotel in ... whatever 'C' town it was. =/

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Haven't gotten the chance to complete mine yet, unfortunately. :( There's about thirty more Pokémon or left for me to capture. Always plan on catching them, but whenever I turn the game on, I keep putting it on hold.Seriously need to get over it already, haha.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
??
He was always in there in my x version. Did you go to the hotel in the town where the 4th gym is located?

Hm...after a quick Google search, the Game Director is said to be in Coumarine City...
I was following sorrowdemonica's guide, where there it stated that the Game Director is in Couriway Town's hotel.

I'll check Coumarine later after work~

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Yes, I already did, on the second week of January , this year. Minus the event legends though, but now, my dex is complete: 718.
Unfortunately, the Game Director is not in that hotel in ... whatever 'C' town it was. =/

He's in Coumarine town's Hotel, the town with the Monorail. fly to Coumarine, use the Monorail to go to the lower part, the Hotel is to the back of the town :) go up stairs in the hotel, he's the NPC who wears black.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
He's in Coumarine town's Hotel, the town with the Monorail. fly to Coumarine, use the Monorail to go to the lower part, the Hotel is to the back of the town :) go up stairs in the hotel, he's the NPC who wears black.

Thanks.
Fix your guide then. -,-

7. The Game Director:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
Yep, I completed it about a month ago. I'm still missing most of the event legendaries, but I'm not too bothered about them. The certificate and Shiny Charm is all I really wanted :P I'm now working on getting all the statues in the Battle Maison, and of course shiny hunting.

Back