• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wibbly wobbly timey wimey... DOCTOR WHO Fan Club

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Okay first and foremost, sorry for being inactive, trying to get back into the net. Second, I'll fix the intro, eventually. It was sloppy, and I admit it needs work. Third, welcome all new members. Your names will get on the member list, don't worry. Just need time on my part.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Username - Nintendork15
Favorite Doctor - Matt Smith (11)

Even though not many people like Matt, they dislike him for the wrong reasons, Mainly because of Moffat's writing. But I do believe he's formed into a lovely persona for the Doctor. :I <3

Favorite Companion - Sarah Jane smith

Just. Sarah. <3

Years
Username - Nintendork15
Favorite Doctor - Matt Smith (11)

Even though not many people like Matt, they dislike him for the wrong reasons, Mainly because of Moffat's writing. But I do believe he's formed into a lovely persona for the Doctor. :I <3

Favorite Companion - Sarah Jane smith

Just. Sarah. <3

I agree with you entirely. Although I will always have my place in my heart for 10 and 3, 11 has really grown on me as a Doctor. It might not be until the end of his run until I go out and say. "You Know What?... Matt Smith was my favorite Doctor."

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I agree with you entirely. Although I will always have my place in my heart for 10 and 3, 11 has really grown on me as a Doctor. It might not be until the end of his run until I go out and say. "You Know What?... Matt Smith was my favorite Doctor."

Well, my answer may change soon.
I've been watching the Classic Who's.
I've just finished 'The War Games' I liked the 2nd Doctor through and through. <3

Waiting for Season 7 to get here and I'll watching the 3rd Doctor. <3

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
How did I not know this was here before? I absolutely must join.

Username: Somniac

Favorite Doctor: Out of the original airings I would say Tom Baker [4th doctor] was my favorite, that was until the newer airings where I fell in love with David Tennant. I think Tennant bought an emotion to the doctor that we hadn't seen before, the 'angry / chaotic / in pain' doctor, seen in episodes like 'the runaway bride' or the 'family of blood' [He pushes Mother of Mine out of the TARDIS into the event horizon of a collapsing galaxy, wraps Father of Mine in unbreakable chains forged in the heart of a dwarf star, traps Sister of Mine in every mirror in existence, and suspends Son of Mine as a scarecrow.]

Favorite Companion: I enjoyed Amy as a companion, once Rory because more of an integral part. The two had a good chemistry and they seemed more actual friends to the doctor than companions at points.

Years
I just finished watching Cold War! I loved it :3

So what are people's thoughts on Clara so far? Maybe it's just because of my love of Amy and Rory, but I'm just having a hard time getting excited or interested in her character. She was more interesting in her previous incarnations then she is now. Maybe that will develop with the season though...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Clara's alright. I haven't seen Cold War yet (wow I should get on that; new episode is tomorrow), but I really liked her interaction with the little girl in the second episode of this half. I've never really liked the 11th Doctor's interactions with... anyone. He's always just been so awkward and inhuman which is absolutely fine, but something about Clara's genuine warmth with others is just refreshing. Aside from that, I don't really have any opinions on her so far. She's kind of generic as far as characters go. But I've only seen two episodes with this Clara so I don't feel like I can judge yet.

Years
So does anyone else have any more thoughts on recent episodes?

I reallly enjoyed the last two episodes alot! I still think my favorite of the season is Cold War, but Hush and Journey to the Center of the Tardis were both great!

Still can't find a reason to enjoy Clara though... :(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Hello, new members! n_n

I think the finale is this weekend, right? Was anyone here one of the lucky few whose season blu-rays shipped out early by accident? ;P I'm pretty happy with the fandom for keeping it under wraps despite that. I can't say I'm necessarily super excited for it, but I hadn't watched any episodes in a while so I marathoned everything to catch up from Cold War last week and now I feel a bit empty after so much Doctor Who at once. So it'll be nice to having something new this week.

I think I downloaded a whole bunch of 2nd Doctor stuff recently so I'm excited to watch that because I've liked everything I've seen from him so far. Definitely my favourite of the Classic Doctors I've seen at this point.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
OMFG so sorry everyone, I have no internet what so ever. Still, the finale should be amazing! Name of the Doctor? I hope not, such a mystery is best left untouched.

Years
I adore the Second Doctor, the thing that's a real shame though, is a very large part of his time spent as the Doctor is lost. I mean there are the audio tapes of the episodes for most (as far as I know) of the episodes that were lost, but...it isn't the same.

I just recently bought my first audio recordings of those lost episodes...though it's a First Doctor Story.

Years
Oh yes!

Application Form-
Username: TheShinyEevee
Favorite Doctor: David Tennant! (I don't really like Steven Moffat's writing. At all. I liked the whole River storyline though, but maybe I'm biased because it started with Russell.. lol)
Favorite Companion: Uhhhh... Rose? (Does River count..? XD)

I'm one of those fans that hasn't watched any of the series before the show was restarted. So I won't really get any references beyond scarves and jellybabies :3 I've watched the show since I was 5 though haha.

alexithymia

Time Lady
Years
Username: alexithymia
Favorite Doctor: Nine! <3
Favorite Companion: Hmmm... Donna was the funniest. However, I do have a soft spot for Rose as well!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
Application Form-
Username: Pokémon Trainer HoT
Favorite Doctor: Ten and Eleven
Favorite Companion: Clara Oswald

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Woo, I love Doctor Who!

Username: nimbo.
Favorite Doctor: The Tenth.
Favorite Companion: It's a tie between Donna Noble and Clara Oswald.

Back