• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ryen

Who's idea should we use for the second gym? (Ideas posted in the thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
ok! i think u should use a different song for battling. Maybe a rock song or something like it.

Maybe This song in the attachments.

I think i'll stick to my original battle music. It's just a battle.

If it's I possible, I would make it a double battle in which there should be a limited amount of rounds (something similar to the battle cds for those who have played the pokemon gamecube games); if the other team's pokemon are knocked out, you win. If the match isn't finished, the team that has the most amount of damage taken (total hp doesn't matter because it should be the %) loses. Does this make sense? Though, you probally can't do it considering that you need scripter (not saying that you can't do it).​

That sound like a great idea but something like this is far beyond my abilty. So the contest battles will remain the same until I get a scripter to join the team.

I think that's a nice idea;) I hope lugia does 2. I was thing more like the battle areana rather than wat u sed tho'.

A battle arena sounds interesting but do my lack of a scripter something like this would too difficult.

Ok I wanted to show you guys some
screens that had to do with the storyline but it's not quite
ready yet. So here are some screens of route 119 in hoenn!
(credit to NytewolfAU2k7 for the waterfall autotile)

2eyumv7.png

Likewise

Bye.
Years
*sigh* you have no idea how jelous i am of your tiles T.T
the only critisism i have is the flower tile, not the flower tile in the default tiles the custom ones, they dont really go together with the grass :\

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Which one? The red one flower auto tile or the normal flower tile that's right next to the red flowers?

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Those are flowers i like to use in my maps to show off detail. They can be found in all my maps.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Update!
Completely remapped garden!

Renember oak's graden in the game. The map was horrible wasn't it? Here's the reason:
It was my first map
ever.

So now i bring you a completely different
layout to the garden, although it doesn't look like a graden anymore.:laugh:
*Take a look at the big tree, if you look closely you can see
that it's fixed up from the one i had before. (the base stands out the most.)

The Map!
I really felt like just showing the map because I
haven't put the pokemon like in the other garden yet.

Spoiler:
I need of a scripter!
Please pm me if you can help!

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
so ya redid oak's garden huh? looks better then it did before i have to agree wit ya on that but something just looks off to me. i cant go into detial about it or anything it may just be me though.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
so ya redid oak's garden huh? looks better then it did before i have to agree wit ya on that but something just looks off to me. i cant go into detial about it or anything it may just be me though.

It may be the big tree near the entrance the blocks entrance near the bottom. I already fixed it after I posted the map.

i like the redone oaks garden nice sl. :D

Thanks Ryushin5!

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
It was in the pre-beta. It was just a square map with a river running through the middle.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
I think so too. Though I think it's the trees. They seem kind of faded or blurry.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
What more can anyone say other than GREAT! I don't see how this games not finished yet seeing how there's practically an update everyweek! Keep it up SL.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
That's because the updates aren't related to the story. I'm working on eventing a storyline event right now so it might be up by tommorow!

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Update!
Ok so i didn't get the event done so i started mapping again.

Time to introduce Flint City! Flint City is a
highly advanced city in both technology and
education. You'll find the pokeomon trainer acadamy
here along with mines that provide the city with the
raw materials to advance at a rapid rate. Here's a
screen that shows a small potion of the city. Take
a look at the houses!

Screen!
kf1vo0.png

In need of a scripter!
Please pm me if you can help!

Status