• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The first website I visit is...

Years
...PokéCommunity of course!

But in all seriousness, what's usually the first website you usually visit on a normal basis whenever you first get on the computer for the day, or any other time of day at that when you first open your web browser?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Usually one of those three : PokeCommunity, Ever Grande City and Pokemon Crossroads.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
uhhh....ummmmm....ehhhhhh....daaaahhh.....urrmmmm

I dunno. I always randomnly start with different websites. so its either

neoseeker
pokecommunity
google
wunderground
youtube
RRR
Ect ect

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Well, PokéCommunity after that Youtube then twitter.
Then IRC of delugerpg. I talk to my friends there every single day.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
It's usually either Pokecommunity or Facebook cause I like checking my notifications or to just post things right away. It's nice being updated on this stuff.

Years
After reading through some news on my MSN homepage, the first place I go is to check my e-mail, then after that I go on Twitter. Once I've done that, about 70% of the time my next stop is PokeCommunity, depending on if it's my first time on the computer that day or not.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
It's usually between Pokecommunity, Youtube, themetapicture or Romhacking.net.

TY

For me, its either YouTube or PC, mostly YouTube though since when i pick PC as first it makes my laptop freeze for a bit :S

Years
Always facebook, if I remember correctly that's even set in my homepage for chrome xD
After that I usually go around boards for various gaming and art communities

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Usually my home page is my Email. After that first place I visit is usually here on PokeCommunity, Bulbgardens, EGC, Serebii, or any other PokeForum.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The first thing I do immediately after opening up my browser is check Google Mail, to see if I've received any new e-mails or not. If I have, then I'll take a couple of minutes and give them a read. If I'm required to reply to these mails, then I'll respond to them as soon as possible. If not, then I will most likely just delete them, so that I can stop my inbox from looking like a mess. d: Once I'm done with that, I'll visit a few websites that I usually frequent and see if they have any new articles for me to read. After that, I'll log into PokéCommunity and post replies to a few threads that interest me. If I've received any new VMs or PMs since my last visit, then I'll respond to them as well. (:

Last edited:
Years
I always open a number of tabs in a specific order: YouTube, Twitter, Blogger, PokéCommunity... and then anything else. But I'll always open those four first, in that order... for literally no reason. Oh, and I'll always have Google open as the last tab, in case I need to Google something quickly. {XD}

Years
I guess I'll go ahead and answer my own topic here..

Yes, the first website of the day that I visit is indeed PokéCommunity. I'll just browse all around and catch up on my usual sections with posts from the overnight hours and then browse around some more, and do some posting. After that, I'll open up PC's Showdown server and do some chatting then onward to Youtube, tumblr, and other forum sites I'm registered at.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
PC is almost always the first website I go to whenever I start up my computer. I honestly don't have many website I really go to on a regular basis apart from Youtube and my school's website to check on my class schedule, homework, assignments, etc., but that's only really because I have to ;) But yeah, so there's not really much competition for my first priority website, but yeah :p Oh, and Mibbit as well, but it's honestly more of habit now, since I don't use it that much anymore. But I always make sure to load up the site each time I open up my browser, but it's not really anything I can "check" on so to say, so I usually just end up loading up Mibbit first, and going on to check PC :p

I occasionally check on sites like Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter, but they're definitely not the first ones I go to check each day.

Back