• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
8/10. Nice and clean. I like how you didn't stick to any one theme; rather than using a single character or series, you've picked multiple ones to suit your preferences.

I gotta agree, Vocaloid is pretty overrated... I'm just a sucker for hype. :/

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
9/10
Im a big fan of Sonic and I like how you've arranged everything nicely!~

Akita

Returned
Years
  • Age 27
  • ohio
  • Seen Dec 9, 2019
It's cute and very simple. The graphic looks well done, but the text couldn't been done a bit better. The text is well placed on the graphic, so that's a plus~
7/10

[note: My signature is not a hi-jack, nor is it a collab. I wrote the CSS myself.]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
9/10

Beautiful gradient, beautiful images, lovely lyrics, good text/sound tag placement, good CSS... Makes me kinda want to look into Hidamari Sketch.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Eh, kinda simple, but it looks good anyways. And if you came up with the text yourself, then that makes it that much better. ^__^

I give it a 7.5/10 And no, I'm not copying your score. XD Lol.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Nice use of CSS, also im a big link fan~ 9.5/10 ;D

Years
2/10. That ridiculous copy and paste thing already makes your sig look bad. Then, there's bright blinding colors used for the text. Not appealing at all. Those egg things are also an eyesore. All the content is random and isn't related to the other in the slightest. I honestly hope you weren't expecting someone to rate this 10/10.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I
LOVE SONIC
I must ask if you are getting Colors v_v

There's a lot of words though, my only suggestion is to cut back on the lyrics and just have one line you like? BUT BONUS POINTS FOR STILL SONIC.

7/10

Project.

Tarot reading;
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2010
It's pretty simple but it sort of doesn't make sense. I like it though.
8/10.

Mines an old one...

Years
It would help if you put in like a quote or even a rollover text on the picture so that we can know who that is.

All in all, 7.5/10. The shading techniques are awesome, I like how colorful it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back