• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Abyss

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
Pokemon Abyss Version (Recruiting.)

awesome2.png

Storyline
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

Tools Used
Spoiler:

Credits
Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Progress/BETAS
No Betas as of yet but I will say now a beta will be released after I finished the first 3 Gyms.
Update: Scripting for route 1 and starter town has been finished, will finish route 2 and move to finish designing town 1. 6/8/2012

Last edited:

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Hmm... Seems cool. Gonna probably share it on my Facebook page and tell my friends back at the 3DS Forums about it. :)

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Pokemon vanishing mysteriously? I really like your storyline, it's so original and dark! Way cool!

Good luck on this hack!!!

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
Wow, a new hack?
Well, i like the storyline and the screen are beautiful!
Good luck on this hack!!!

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
Kira's the name of my ex-girlfriend, and on those grounds I shall not play this hack when it is released.

Good day sir.

Other than that, it looks really good.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
Kira's the name of my ex-girlfriend, and on those grounds I shall not play this hack when it is released.

Good day sir.

Other than that, it looks really good.
Aww I'm sorry xD If it makes you feel any better in this case Kira is a guy.

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2014
go death note srry for that outburst but it sounds like it will be really good keep working on it

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Some of the mapping needs work, for example the first screenshot is pretty bland, because it's pretty much a curved line with no other decoration, and the second screenshot is just a big, open space. But other than that it looks okay, you have a nice story and it has potential. Good luck! :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
Some of the mapping needs work, for example the first screenshot is pretty bland, because it's pretty much a curved line with no other decoration, and the second screenshot is just a big, open space. But other than that it looks okay, you have a nice story and it has potential. Good luck! :)

I haven't updated the screenshots I'll add some now, also editing credits.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
Update: Scripting for route 1 and starter town has been finished, will finish route 2 and move to finish designing town 1.

FGO

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
I swear I had just decided to try and make my own hack and call it pokemon abyss too, and I posted yesterday asking for help on a few issues... I guess I'll have to change the name, but I swear I didn't copy you.
Good luck making your hack,
FGO

Back