• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

~V~

"Winds of a New Beginning"
Years
Just like in Pokemon Yellow, I have my beautiful level 100 Pikachu following me.

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2012
My following Pokemon is either the Pokemon I am training, or the Pokemon in my team which has the widest coverage of moves to be the best prepared for any trainers. ;3

blue

gucci
Years
Well my team is in my signature (current) and whoever I'm training which is Magnemite atm, but it really does depend on who I'm training and If I'm not I'll just use the one who looks the best.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
I like having Ion, my Shiny Luxray follow me. It's so neat getting it to tag along! I'm glad they implemented the feature, as it brings a way to personalize the gaming experience.

Years
Most of the time it's the Pokémon that is in training. Outside of that, it's never one hands down as I tend to switch it frequently. My favorite "follower" is Mewtwo though - makes me feel invincible lol.

Mooseqwert-Pokemaster

Breeder of all Trades
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2012
I usually have my Hypno following me. I never release them because of my signature. My signature is a representation of a wild hypnos lullaby.

Rocket-Dock

Dragonite Trainer
Years
Most time, my dragonite follows me!
I realy like Dragon pokemon and I am very proud of all my 3 dragonites (I never losed a match with them in my party),

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Whatever is at the top. LOL

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

I try to put the weaker Pokemon at the top to balance my team out

Last edited:
Years
Usually a False Swipe user such as Scyther or Fearow, but often a paralyzer like Butterfree.

Scyther, Butterfree, Fearow, Venomoth, Smeargle, Surf Pikachu. One of these.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years

This for me as well. I don't necessarily have a partner when it comes to POKeMON because my entire team needs my love.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Trainer Timothy said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by diab_low

This for me as well. I don't necessarily have a partner when it comes to POKeMON because my entire team needs my love.

Nice respect ;-)

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2012
Well in PMD: Explorers of Sky Meowth follws me around (I started over on accident)

But in the other games, I often had Bird Pokemon-I looooooove birds!

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Aside from my usual training routine, weakest in front, strongest in back; I haven't seen all the follow sprites in HGSS so I often put my newest POKeMON or one I think would look interesting following me, behind me. Just to see what he or she looks like.

Back