• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Pretty weird stuff.

So Kokoro Connect was actually football and Jinrui was a bad upscale.
You're being disappointing, HorribleSubs :I

Watching some wonderful HidiSketch while the new ones are arriving though.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years

Guys...should I restart White before White 2 comes out? I don't know what I want my team to be tho...give me some suggestions.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

But certain shows air in full HD, surely?
Actually, I'm okay with upscales in most cases, if it means I don't have to have 720p-subs being pixelated on fullscreen. because most of the time upscaled anime looks reasonable.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I wonder, I mean it's anime so how HD can you really go? The biggest selling point for bluray over tv is the fact they fix QUALITY and other errors.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

If the show is produced in 1080p, then of course it's going to be higher quality to begin with than if it was made in 720. That means more place for detail and such.

But I guess you don't notice any crispness (except for subs) unless you're watching something with stunning visuals, or just SHAFT in general (with their sharp edges).

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I think those super crisp things often look worse. Of course it fits the SHAFT stuff or Tatami Galaxy type things which are stylised to look like that.

Srs bsns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back