• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Man , I wish I was taller."

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
There's a story behind this one.
This morning my smoke detector went off while making breakfast. I grabbed a towel and waved it around near the smoke detector to clear some smoke away. I must of swung waved to hard cause the towel cause the cover of the detector opened up by accident. I stopped what I was doing to close it back together, but I couldn't reach the smoke detector. I got on the stairs and still couldn't reach it. I had to grab a chair in order to close it back up and while I was doing that I thought, "Man, I wish I was taller."

Do you ever which you were a bit taller or even shorter? How much taller /shorter would you like to be? (

The title of this thread pretty sums up my answer. I'm 5'5" , which is considered pretty short for a man my age. When I was about 11, my doctor predicted I would grew up to be 5'7". I kind of wish that prediction was actually true. If I was taller I would be able to reach places I can't now and I'd be built differently. I'd be a lot skinnier. I don't to be a lot taller, just a few more inches. The average height for males 20-39 in America is 5'10". I wouldn't mind that.

So how about you guys?

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I wish i was taller. Im 5' 11" and already 14. Now you may think thats tall but i feel short at high school. Ive never even had a growth spurt in my life.

Years
Oddly enough, I rarely genuinely wish I was taller. I've been just shy of 5' for yeaaaars now. Since that's how it's been my whole life, I've adjusted to either climbing to get what I want, or asking someone else to get it for me.

Sure, even a few inches would be more convenient, but I rather like being short. I think it's cute. :3

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
No!!!!! I do not wish to be taller!!! Here is an artists depiction of what I would look like if I was taller!!
Spoiler:

Considering I'm 6'6 and the tallest in my immediate family, being taller is not on my wishlist for 2012 or, indeed, ever. I haven't grown since late 2010 though, so it's not likely I'll grow much taller within my lifetime, thank god. On the flipside, I'd hate to be short, so if I did have a choice in becoming shorter, I'd only cut a couple of inches off my height. Being tall, even exceedingly tall, is sooooooo much better than being short.

Years
I want to be taller. I'm only 15, so that's definitely (hopefully) gonna happen. Right now I'm roughly 5'8" or so. The goal is to be 6' 10". I don't care if it's unrealistic, I'm going to make it happen! >:[ (just kidding, I'd rather reside at a comfortable 6'3"-6'5" or so, but we'll see :/)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
im 5'4'" now and i want to be taller i want to reach 5'7" atleast

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I'm 5' 2" right now, but I have yet to hit my growth spurt, and apparently the later you hit it the taller you end up in the long run or so my doctor says. I'd like to end up 6'3", and that's what my doctor says I'll end up being. If that happens I will definitely be happy with my height.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Oddly enough, I rarely genuinely wish I was taller. I've been just shy of 5' for yeaaaars now. Since that's how it's been my whole life, I've adjusted to either climbing to get what I want, or asking someone else to get it for me.

This is me and I wont be growing any taller. I'll be 23 soon.

:c I'd love to be taller.. then I would be leaner and sexier..

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
This is me and I wont be growing any taller. I'll be 23 soon.

:c I'd love to be taller.. then I would be leaner and sexier..

I hope you did your squats.

As for being taller, I'm pretty content at 6'0". I wouldn't be disappointed if I grew another couple inches but anything more than like 6'5" is just ridiculous.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I wish I was like six-foot-nine so I could get with Leoshi, cause she don't know me but yo she's really fine.

You know I see her all the time, everywhere I go, and even in my dreams I can scheme of ways to make her mine.

Cause I know she's livin phat; Her boyfriend's tall, and he plays ball, so how am I gonna compete with that?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
I wish I was like six-foot-nine so I could get with Leoshi, cause she don't know me but yo she's really fine.

You know I see her all the time, everywhere I go, and even in my dreams I can scheme of ways to make her mine.

Cause I know she's livin phat; Her boyfriend's tall, and he plays ball, so how am I gonna compete with that?
I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good,
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat,
and a 6'4 impala.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I do wish I was taller, i'm on the short side so it makes it hard for me to reach things and I get tired of dragging a stool or chair around to reach things, it's really annoying.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
I'm about 5'9" and I do wish I was taller because for some weird reason, girls like tall guys. Why does HEIGHT matter so much? It should be all about HEART...

Really, I'm happy with my height, there's just that one thing...

Years
I'm 5'7 - 5'8 or so at the moment and honestly do want to be 5'6 sometimes, but it's not that big of a desire. I just feel odd sometimes being a bit taller than some of the other girls around me, but there's definitely a handful of them who are taller than me, as well!

All-in-all, I'm content with my height. :3

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I'm 5ft 9, and I haven't grown since I was 14. I wanted to hit the 6ft mark, but that's never gonna happen.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm 5'6''-5'7'' and overall comfortable with my height. I don't wish to be taller nor do I wish to be shorter. I find both sides of the spectrum neat in different ways and I enjoy that.

Back