• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poki

Banned
Years
I'd like to reserve - Pokemon Master Red: Fan club - . ^^

I made the club thread, I'm waiting for it to get approved. :)

Last edited:

reniersnyder

The Glaceon Girl
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2018
You have it reserved until the 28th :)

Actually could I reserve it on an alt I am making. I am making a different username. The Username will be Daughter of Dawn. If I can't then I will use this account. Hope i can use the alt.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Actually could I reserve it on an alt I am making. I am making a different username. The Username will be Daughter of Dawn. If I can't then I will use this account. Hope i can use the alt.
Sure thing - I'm fine with that. Just bear in mind that new accounts can't post images or links until they have 15 posts, so you may find it a little restricting to make a club with haha. But you're welcome to use either :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
ChipmunkGamingInc.'s Pokemon Breeders Unite!! ~~ Pokemon Breeders Fan Club was approved, yay!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Daughter of Dawn's ♥~♥Platinum♥~♥: A ♥~♥Dawn♥~♥ Fanclub was approved, yay!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Pave Low's ✧ Rockin' Around ~ The Rock-type Fan Club ✧ was approved, yay! I'm sure you told me it would be a Fighting-type club XD)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
May I reserve these clubs?

A Pokemon Manga Fanclub.
4th gen Fanclub.
And a May fanclub.
You can only reserve one at a time, sorry! And the Manga Fanclub unfortunately isn't able to be made at the moment as we're currently deciding whether it belongs here or in Pokémon General. :)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Well, reservations actually only last a week, so to be exact, you have it reserved till the 30th GMT+0, since it was just past midnight when Alex posted, but a day extra or a day less won't really matter much, since I doubt anyone would be waiting for the reservation to run out, just so they could swoop it from you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back