• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Peter Bjorn & John - Amsterdam

Now I love these guys, their genre is very mellow and sometimes get a little insane.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Don't Matter - Kings of Leon
Mechanical Bull

"You could bleed and stain my seed, it don't matter to me."

Just got through my first listen for this album, and I'm so impressed and my God it's great. Going through my second round so I can start getting familiar with the songs. Check it out, y'all. It's great. Worth the wait. So, so worth it.

Last edited:

TY

This song mainly got me into the EDM genre, and it's a song i can listen to for days

Years
"To Walk With Me" by Lecrae

The man is blessed with lyricism genius.
The guy spits bars about his life, and his God, and how some people be hating, but he just trying to show them the way.
He is trying to do something I've never seen before.

Years
I'm Listening to Dave Chapelle - Killing them softly.
He is a funny comedian. I love the seaseme paradies he does.
"Grouch get it together."
Seaseme Street desensitizing kids to the homeless teaching them homeless people are grouches ... or mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back