• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Time For Ash ketchum's Johto Adventures!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
I have absolutely no experience with rom hacking, but I love playing a good hack, and would really appreciate if I could help beta testing, because i see great potential in this hack and have always wanted to play a johto anime hack after playing meta's ash gray. Please respond it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I have absolutely no experience with rom hacking, but I love playing a good hack, and would really appreciate if I could help beta testing, because i see great potential in this hack and have always wanted to play a johto anime hack after playing meta's ash gray. Please respond it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Bro, we have already got 5 Beta Testers! So, You can support us! I'll add you as a Supporter!

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
Name - LaJules, or Julius for short (Real name Jules)
Skill - Mapping
Applying For - Mapping
Proof of Work - My 2 hacks, look in signature.
TimeZone - Australian Eastern Standard Time (+ 9-10 hours)
Availability- Most afternoons between 4pm and 9pm

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Name - LaJules, or Julius for short (Real name Jules)
Skill - Mapping
Applying For - Mapping
Proof of Work - My 2 hacks, look in signature.
TimeZone - Australian Eastern Standard Time (+ 9-10 hours)
Availability- Most afternoons between 4pm and 9pm

Ok! Welcome to the team bro, we have got a community of people who are capable of mapping in this team:-
Julies
Ganeshwara
Jesron Bans
AnsirentRytham
Synbit!

I will send a copy of rom to you all when OW spriting is done by Jesron! So till, practice your skills and bring a consistensy, because when we don't work for some time and then work at once then we become a little lazy! That should not happen! If someone wants a leave for some days for some days then tell me for sure!

Years
Hey do you still need any mapping help? I love mapping it's probably one of my favorite things about hacking if so just reply and I can provide some screenshots of my maps and anything else you need to add me to the team :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Name:Jasgx
Skill:Overworld Spriter
Applying for:Overworld Spriting
Proof: Look at rockmanmegaman red sprite: made by me :D
Time Zone:Eastern Standard Time i think well u can check its long island ny
Avalibility:Whenever i'm home which is like 2pm till 10:00pm

Name Jasgx
Skill Overworld Spriter
Applying for Overworld Spriting
Proof of work I made the red sprite for rockmanmegaman pokemon adventure red red story
Time Zone Eastern Standard Time
Avalibility 2pm to 10 pm

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Name:Jasgx Skill:Overworld Spriter Applying for:Overworld Spriting Proof: Look at rockmanmegaman red sprite: made by me :D Time Zone:Eastern Standard Time i think well u can check its long island ny Avalibility:Whenever i'm home which is like 2pm till 10:00pm Name Jasgx Skill Overworld Spriter Applying for Overworld Spriting Proof of work I made the red sprite for rockmanmegaman pokemon adventure red red story Time Zone Eastern Standard Time Avalibility 2pm to 10 pm
Ok, accepted! Welcome to the team, you and icefire will make character Ow sprites and jesron is doing pokemon ow. Now bro, can you make officer jenny and casey OW just like the anime and then insert it into the pre alpha rom and Pm me.

Hey do you still need any mapping help? I love mapping it's probably one of my favorite things about hacking if so just reply and I can provide some screenshots of my maps and anything else you need to add me to the team
Bro 5 mappers are mapping currently, let them return me the rom first, i'll sure contact you when help needed, advancing in this hack, i'll require tile insterters, maybe i'll also take help from you for that.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
C'mmon guys. Its been so many days and don't know what work everyone has been doing related to this hack. Attendence please. Tell me your update in the hack's work.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Okay bro I want a rom patch of the game made by the mappers!! Or should I just keep mapping from where I am at? All this weekend I will be mapping this game Okay :) So Maybe By tomorrow you will see some progress

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Okay bro I want a rom patch of the game made by the mappers!! Or should I just keep mapping from where I am at? All this weekend I will be mapping this game Okay :) So Maybe By tomorrow you will see some progress

Ok, just wait a little till julies complete the mapping of route 2.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Alright but do the maps have to be Exactly as the anime? Because, Not to sound rude or anything that might offend the team, Some maps do not look natural and that's a HUGE thing in mapping by natural I mean this→http://goo.gl/6XsdrA
Spoiler:

Last edited:

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
I have finished the mapping for Route 2 and Route 3.
They are not exactly like the Anime.
Thing to note - The Route 3 map is in the Route 2 file and the Route 2 map is in the Route 3 file.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Finally someone is making a Johto hack. Best of luck ;)

Name:Jasgx
Skill:Overworld Spriter
Applying for:Overworld Spriting
Proof: Look at rockmanmegaman red sprite: made by me :D
Time Zone:Eastern Standard Time i think well u can check its long island ny
Avalibility:Whenever i'm home which is like 2pm till 10:00pm

Name Jasgx
Skill Overworld Spriter
Applying for Overworld Spriting
Proof of work I made the red sprite for rockmanmegaman pokemon adventure red red story
Time Zone Eastern Standard Time
Avalibility 2pm to 10 pm

And I really appreciate it ;). The Red's sprite looks really good!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Finally someone is making a Johto hack. Best of luck ;)

Thanxx bro! I'll sure complete it, i am still a rookie and very bad in scripting and even horrible in mapping but i might be getting experience seeing great hackers like you and one day I'll also become a pro hacker!

Shitik

Generic Bio
Years
Guys, just letting you know. I got a ton of progress done over the time I was gone. Btw I won't be around much this week. I'll do my best.

Back