• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starting a-new

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Jake said:
I've been feeling quite left out lately, and yes I am Shigeru-san. When I started with my first account, eusine606, on November 29th, 2002, I didn't know what I was to do next, so I looked around I found someone needing some patching help. So it turned out my personality shown when the first post I ever made was a post that I used to help someone.

Some posts can be seen here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/REFRENCE/archive/index.php/t-927

I've went through a lot of things those times, including a bit of chaos relating to a flamewar when it came to things like Kanto and Johto discussions. It even got me into a few problems with theRealOne, which I sorted out.

That was during December.

In December, after looking around at all different chain stories, I got attracted to making my own. Then I met Shadow, and he became a friend of mine from time to time. The interest in chain stories made us... friends. Even now he's a good friend of mine. It's been nearly 10 months since I started being on the community.

During the early months of this year, I registered an account under the name of Masato-san.

But during those times it seemed Pok?mon Community wasn't the same. I thought about when PE2K had no longer been a Pok?mon Community site. Was that the case?

There wasn't anything I felt wrong with PC at those times, but during the times, other than a few members, I felt ignored.

When it was the time recently, when Pok?mon Community had a new database, I registered after Kairi. Kairi, or Haruka-chan as I knew a while back, was a person who I liked as she had known so much about Pok?mon. Although I haven't admitted it. I thought that I could be able to go along with Pok?mon Community. But I was wrong for the while. I still thought that the only one who actually knew and made even a response that I knew she'd make, was Kairi. Although I was to think that I'd be better with a new account, which you may know as Shigeru-san, it probably didn't work.

And now I post here, in a new account that reflects my possibly favorite English name. Because I never originally created a thread for introduction to the new database, or even an introduction when I first started browsing Pok?mon Community, I thought I should now.
...Welcome back Jake/Shingeru-san >_>

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I'm not sure how to reply...I can't tell if the last part is good or bad...I hope I didn't intimidate you or anything.... ._.

Anyways, welcome back Jake. ^_^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I can swear, new usernames must account for almost a third of all registered users here...I can't imagine ever changing my username...

anyways, welcome back..again...for the fourth time...Jake ^.^

Blaziken said:
Welcome back!

PE2K was a Pokecommunity site?
yes, PE2k used to be a community site...back in the days that I first joined...good times...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
The only thing i changed in my name was the Rayquaza part! ^_^; and well, welcome back Jake, or Eusine606, or Shigeru-san!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
You have the same name as my brother! O_O But that's beyond the point... Anyways, welcome back, even though you were only gone for about a day, lol. ^_^

And I knew that you were Masato-san too. I look at profiles a lot (I'm not a stalker! >_>) so I could tell by your homepage, etc.

Last edited:
Back