• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unova Photo Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

6ki6A.png

Information
Are you a photographer? If you look really closely at the world around you, there are places where Pokemon would fit perfectly! All you have to do is find that place...and take a picture!

Here's how the Unova Photo Hunt works:
-In this post, there will be a list of every single Unova Pokemon and a place to take their picture at, or a thing to take it with.
-Using either the AR markers from your 3DS and Pokedex 3D or a printed out image of the Pokemon and put it in the right place and take a picture.
-Then come post it here and you'll get the points added towards your score! Whoever gets the most points by the ends wins.
Rules
Ani585MS.png
Please edit all your images into one of your posts in this thread. It doesn't matter which one, as long as you mark it as such, otherwise it's really difficult to add up the final scores. Feel free to post individual ones in other posts though!
Ani585MS.png
Please spoiler your images, a page full of images really stretches the page.
Ani585MS.png
Some of the images involve people. Make sure you get their permission before you take pictures of them with a Pokemon!
Ani585MS.png
Don't worry about getting every single Pokemon; some of these are intentionally difficult but worth more points. The point of having every Pokemon there is to allow you to pick and choose the ones that are easiest for you.
List of Pokemon
So, are you ready for the Pokemon and where to take the pictures? The list is in this spoiler, so get ready!
Spoiler:

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Here are my images:

Boldore w/ rock:

Spoiler:

I fail to see how this is different from using Pokedex 3D, as they are doing the same thing, but if you don't like this, don't use it:

Spoiler:

More may be edited in later, but I doubt it.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Ok here we go! I will add more later on.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
i hope i did this right :s

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Hi there, here are the pics I took. A few of them are bad quality though.

Spoiler:

Years
Okay, here I go. I don't have a DS camera or whatever else it is you mentioned in the first post so I just took pictures and added sprites like I saw someone else do. Hope that's all okay.

Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Okay so Toujours is going to be away for a bit (well won't be back til this is long over) so I figured I might as well close up her event for her. :3

Scarf wins with an amazing 290. o_O Coming in second was Epic-Latios-Fan with 195. Congrats guys, I'm sure you all made Toujours very happy by your turnout/effort - and hopefully you all had fun!! :)
EkvQs.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back