• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Yeah... deus ex machinas huh? >.> *Cue it all being a dream*

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Greiger: It was a raid within a raid. You're actually in your 30s fighting a simulation of a new world by Team Galactic who have entrapped you in their own base to demonstrate their grand plan. Cyrus is about to give up and retire because of what he just saw and take up knitting as a hobby.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Meanwhile, a small boy appeared in school that could probably (if he chose to) make even the great Lt. Surge wet himself.

LOOK IN FEAR
Je9pMRW.png

Dawn

Years
@Megaman765: Pick up ALL THE CHARACTERS. (And then run away with them to the sound of Benny Hill.)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well... to be fair, that dragon DID carry all those human turned pokemon characters there... :V

Dawn

Years
My face when I only realized that Goodra is totally a giant sentient super booger in hindsight to giving her to a character that freaks out over cleanliness.

In other news, I'll be intervening and writing a new plot relevant post hopefully sometime today, but potentially tomorrow as I'm currently waiting for a joint post.

Dawn

Years
And with that, the raid has more or less ended--Or at least, the guided part of it. You're free to uh... hang around and beat up a lingering brainwashed pokemon I guess. (...Bully.) Lest, it should probably be assumed that Lance and the teachers will be gathering up stragglers to take them back to the academy where they can attempt to care for them as best they can. Unfortunately for Ellie, Valorie, Lucia and two of Lucia's pokemon the false memories put in their heads will show no indication of going away, regardless of Beheeyem's actions and regardless of whether they realize they're fake.

I get the feeling the academy therapists are going to be very busy, as will the higher staff when they have to explain to the students' parents why their kid is a psyduck. :P

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Small note, the scary little boy is roaming the halls and chanting about games and fun.

Kinda letting that stay there until someone interacts

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Small note, the scary little boy is roaming the halls and chanting about games and fun.

Kinda letting that stay there until someone interacts

I'm planning on having Jimmy exit Surge's class in the next couple of posts, so if nobody has interacted would you like a battle between Jimmy and Omen?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
A battle would be a bit weird, though for it to be fair it'd have to be one-on-one.

Dawn

Years
It looks to me like several students now have their very own mini-plots to find a way to cure their stuck-in-the-body-of-a-pokemon syndrome~

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Also the mon who have apparently been permanently brainwashed have a quest as well. :P

Dawn

Years
@Greiger: Pfft, that 5 minute copy paste job? What body did they get swapped into, a slowpoke?~ :P I'd be baffled if a pokemon managed to believe those poorly made false memories for more than half an hour after they stopped fighting.

The new body though--That's not something that's going to simply wear off. It's a shame someone went out of their way to destroy the technology responsible for doing it to them, preventing them from using it for good~

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey! When you're in crazy mode, you're in crazy mode! Not my fault... it's all Lucia's. :P

Dawn

Years
@Burg: Hmm... ICly? Maybe not. OOCly I suppose it couldn't hurt to clarify that though. Your character was 'transformed', much like a ditto. (Only they can't transform back.)

So... for all intents and purposes their 'old' body is gone. Whether it can be recovered is extremely unclear ICly, especially since a certain character destroyed all the machinery they could've tried to use for these purposes, but OOCly... C'mon, I'm not /that/ mean~ There will /probably/ be opportunities to get your characters original body back.

As Lance said ICly, the staff themselves are going to be looking into fixing this. In the meantime, the school will be trying very hard to accommodate these trainermons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back