• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Regal

How does the Plot sound so far?

• This is an Awsome plot!

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • The plot is decent

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I don't like the plot

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Pokemon Regal DEMO RELEASED!!!

DEMO 1.6.1!! CLICK THE LINK BELOW!
Please note the following:
Swizzler121 said:
Must I say it again? You must download the font into your Control panel under fonts

THE PREVIOUS ERRORS HAVE BEEN FIXED (10-31-05)
Beta Demo -11+ MB download

Or, here it is again from Yourfiledownload.com:(not up yet)
[]Beta demo at Yourfiledownload[/url]

Pokemon Regal
takes place right after R/S/E in a Different region, Team
Aqua, feeling defeated, retreats and dissapears for a few months. Then on one stormy day they hijack a ferry and Head off to the Verona Region with their most elite members.

The Verona Region, Being so isolated from the other regions, Has a very poor police force. So when Team Aqua[Regal Agents] show up, They practicly take over half the region.

You a young teen not quite old enough to become a pokemon trainer, is issued, along with many other trainers, to be given their first pokemon to defend their Region against Team Aqua.

The better Trainers of the Region are elected into an elite protection force, The PPL (Pokemon Protection League) To allow them to access areas that normal trainers are not allowed in because of an Aqua Invasion.
----------------------------------------

UPDATE!!!
because blizzy is switching his starter kitt to sphere, I might be required to follow, Another Yagami, If you know Javascript, It will be great, I am going to try and learn, LETS GET THIS PROJECT GOIN' !!! *Starts mini pep rally in house*
-------
10/10/05
The pokemon "Moleto" sprite has reached the second draft, check it out on my sprite adopt page! also the plot thickens! now that team aqua is deepset in Verona another team has settled in altamar, they are after a certin something!

The Team(still adding so if your name is not the list, I'm just looking, It's hard to keep track of all of you)

Graphic Designers:
dbgtfan1988
Nintendo Freak
Darkdoom3000
Smarty arty
jaki_kisur

Beta Testers:
dbgtfan1988
Nintendo Freak
ダッシュ

Spelling/Grammar:
Punk Skater

CBS System
Another_Yagami

Swizzler121 said:
I have scrapped the old layout and am in the process of implementing the new one, Here are the advantages of the new one:

-No switches/variables except for the battle system
-No more lag
-Small Screen
-New scripts

Here is one of the new layout screens:

scrnrev18ts.png

I hope you like it!!!

BTW: with this new layout It has allowed me to implement the battle system! what fun!!! just a few more kinks.

New edited Screens:
scn12gy.png

Prof. Bonsai gets new look

scn22zy.png

(sadly) I temorarly removed the B/G option.

scn37sb.png

Your awsome room, Complete with an orange game cube!

(Pic Below)This is the new area where you get your first pokemon called
"Meditation Point" It is said this is where the Legendary pokemon
used to Rest... Recently Strange things have been happening there,
ever since team aqua showed up...
scn42ts.png

scn54re.png

Bonsai's Dilemma

scn61cu.png

The new TrainerCard. See the medals part? that is what you win for defeating an aqua admin...

Features:
-*stealth mode* :bandit:
-New aqua leadership levels:[general & Private]
-New legendary!
Sneak peek:
hmm4we.png

Yes, it used to be Tropius...

So I bet you have been wondering what has changed in team aqua, well, First of all, the Old leader was demoted, he is now a General (You really lose All dignity when you are beaten by a kid) So Aqua had to find a new leader, their choice will suprise you, it is none other than Juan, the water pokemon lover. Being persuaded by Aqua by them doing their " the world is unfair for water pokemon" skit they hook him and convince him to join the team, he changes a bit, and might change more, but this is current sprite, the arrow will point out what changed:

juanleader29eq.png

Here is a Prelim Pic of what the pokedex for this region will look like:
pdf8uq.png

And when turned off:
pdf26dt.png

THIS JUST IN:
at least 20 new types of unown have been discovered in the Verona Region, These Unown Have been having eggs left and right and some eggs are now being shipped to the Swizzler121 adoption Center!!

New unown:

-Unown .
-Unown 0
-Unown 1
-Unown 2
-Unown 3
-Unown 4
-Unown 5
-Unown 6
-Unown 7
-Unown 8
-Unown 9
-Unown (
-Unown )
-Unown %
-Unown /
-Unown @
-Unown +
-Unown =
-Unown *
-Unown $
-Aqua's Unown
Maybe more!

DEMO 1 RELEASED

Last edited:

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
This game looks good. Can you PM me the demo? Ill gladly be a beta tester and spriter. Just PM the answer or post it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Sweet! I really need the help! I'll compile a demo and send some sprites that need to be edited right away!!! don't worry I won't overwork you, I do spriting too.

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Heres the first one. I didnt know what style you wanted it so i made it RM2k3. I hope you like it. :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Great job!!! I'm using RMXP but i'm awsome at converting, don't worry.

Also, If you would like to be part of the pokemon regal team, Please PM me or post here!
Open pos:

-Small editing job for Scripting(Not sure if this is needed)

-Some "Here and there" jobs for writers, basicly making the words jump out, no storyline creation(I'm a writer too but I'm not so good with jumping words :P .

-Pokemon Animation project!! (I need alot of people for this, possibly 3?)

-Simple Misc. Jobs
Right now I need someone to find out the name of the two aqua admins, He He, It's been so long since I beat the game I forgot :D So if someone could help me out with that it would be appreciated!

Last edited:

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
I want to join your team and continue being a spriter. Can you give me the HMTL for your sig? I dont have RMXP because I cant find anywhere to get it.....

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2008
Sounds cool. Could I be a Beta tester too? I'm only good at finding glitches and graphical errors, though. ;_;

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Great, welcome to the team!

Can you do anything else? just interested, I want to get this done asap so i want to use my team to the best of their capabilites.

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2008
Sorry, I would be a spriter, but I'm working on another project too and don't have enough time. ;_;

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
As b4 can u do anything else? I can't have too many beta testers!!!

-I will allow you to be a beta tester but your probably my last one!

DarknessMonkey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
Ahhhh..
All Beta Tester spots are filled.

Well, I can help write & with any SPELLING / GRAMMAR problems.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
@Punk skater, Uhh... OK I guess you will do grammer/Spelling!!! I guess that means you will have to be a beta tester guess one more doesnt hurt... ok!!

@Chubraidermoncharlie- While I appriciate the offer, from the work in your sig it looks like a bad cut & paste job done in MS paint, We need a little more talented workers.

Shelly and matt... that doesn't sound right, Those are kid names, I remember these names had more of a complex system, not shelly and matt.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
I'm positive the girl admin was called shelly I'm not sure about the male admin though. Hey can I help you out somehow? I'm pretty good at trainer sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back