• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon (Old) White

Years
Thank you again, I will test and go forward later, if there are some other bugs I'll report them to you. I think I'll go trough Johto first, then I'll take a look at Hoenn and at least (may after a brake) Kanto, cause Kanto should be the same as in Shiny Gold, so I went trough still a few weaks ago. :-)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 7, 2019
So I just wanna say that after playing the april version ...i finish it..but there was no story ...after beat rocket leader..there was no story whatsoever..is this a glitch...a play the game pretty much without dialogue and story...i even beat both of the league...but still no story...when i talk to people ..their dialogue was like ive already done something for them

Years
This is because hacksrepairman only finished the games he made without story, because noone know how the original idea from the creator was in the past. In this case the story til steel city is very intense and after it Johto feels abstract because much elements from the original story are missing. But this is not a glitch oder problem, this is "stand of the art" I would say, so no problem I think. But you are right, playing further could be more fun with more story. There are many hacks with so much potential but never finished, this is a problem about so many games.

In Shiny Gold the added parts perfectly fit in to make it a complete game, but here it is not easy to handle. I'll finish Johto and maybe Hoenn but I am not motivated to play Kanto cause Shiny Gold is nearly the same in Kanto and I did it only a few weeks ago. But all in all it is very nice to see this game complete after such a long time. :)

Edit: Bugs report so far:
- There are some items in the top floor of Mt. Mortar not pickable
- When you go to Entei there comes a (!) over Enteis head an the game crashes
- When you enter Dark Dave in the south of Blackthorn City there is a NPC in the top you can click multiple times and everytime you pick up a receive. And one the way to him there are some single areas blocked and you can't go trough, but normally you should able to

I think I'll stop the game for now and will go on later, hope your experience is better now after finding and fixing (thanks again to hacksrepairman) the bugs :-)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
This is because hacksrepairman only finished the games he made without story, because noone know how the original idea from the creator was in the past. In this case the story til steel city is very intense and after it Johto feels abstract because much elements from the original story are missing. But this is not a glitch oder problem, this is "stand of the art" I would say, so no problem I think. But you are right, playing further could be more fun with more story. There are many hacks with so much potential but never finished, this is a problem about so many games.

In Shiny Gold the added parts perfectly fit in to make it a complete game, but here it is not easy to handle. I'll finish Johto and maybe Hoenn but I am not motivated to play Kanto cause Shiny Gold is nearly the same in Kanto and I did it only a few weeks ago. But all in all it is very nice to see this game complete after such a long time. :)

Edit: Bugs report so far:
- There are some items in the top floor of Mt. Mortar not pickable
- When you go to Entei there comes a (!) over Enteis head an the game crashes
- When you enter Dark Dave in the south of Blackthorn City there is a NPC in the top you can click multiple times and everytime you pick up a receive. And one the way to him there are some single areas blocked and you can't go trough, but normally you should able to

I think I'll stop the game for now and will go on later, hope your experience is better now after finding and fixing (thanks again to hacksrepairman) the bugs :-)
Thank you a lot. Now I have fixed those.
This hack was pretty interesting, but, it's a pity that it was never finished. And it was pretty glitchy because the creator abandoned it, many things are unplayable because of that. So I think it should be fixed.

Not like other fixed versions I made, this one is pretty special. According to the story, the hack was supposed to contain four regions: Denta, Kanto, Johto and Hoenn. The whole Denta and two towns of Johto were finished by the original creator, but they were very, very glitchy, so they were unplayable. I have fixed the broken things and added the whole Johto and Kanto, as for Hoenn, for many reasons, I can't add the whole region, so there are only two towns of Hoenn available in this hack. But, I guess 19 badges are pretty enough for players.

I have fixed these things:
1. The whole Steel City
2. Added Flying points for three towns of Denta.
3. Olivine City and Ecruteak City
4. Lilycove City

I have added these things:
1. The whole Johto and Kanto, 1 town of Hoenn.
2. Some legendary Pokemon events.
3. player's sprites

Screenshots:
gfTaPX8.png

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/iz2zx4sfdyp0i49/Old_White_By_Foullump_Fixed.ips/file

The patch was updated. The following things were fixed:
The scripts for the items in Mt. Mortar.
The Entei event and Dark Cave events.

The old link still works:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/iz2zx4sfdyp0i49/Old_White_By_Foullump_Fixed.ips/file

Years
Hey hacksrepairman,

the items in Mt. Mortar are now okay, but the entei event is still glitchy. May you can check this again, please? :)

Anyway, thank you again for all the fixes!

Years
i have question here, after i defeated gym leader of steel city where should i go? i had beep something a phone and talk to me like do i need a ticket? how can i get that ticket the claim ticket doesnt response in harbor ship.

Years
Okay, here we go - first you have to buy a moon stone and give it to the guy next to the old arena to get leftovers. Give the leftovers to the fat guy near the western market to get the poke doll. The poke doll is for the lady in the centre of the city above the new arena. But she needs some flowers, too. The flowers you can get in the northern city from the girl with the Sudowoodo. Finally you get the heart scale. This one is for the guy in front of the train station.

Then you have to go to seaside village - in the west there is the brother of the guy from the train station. He gives you a parcel to bring it back to his broter - back to steel city again...and one our later I get it - the boat ticket. So let's see how the game goes on, but this shound be the way to go on :-)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Hey hacksrepairman,

the items in Mt. Mortar are now okay, but the entei event is still glitchy. May you can check this again, please? :)

Anyway, thank you again for all the fixes!

I think I have fixed that now.

This hack was pretty interesting, but, it's a pity that it was never finished. And it was pretty glitchy because the creator abandoned it, many things are unplayable because of that. So I think it should be fixed.

Not like other fixed versions I made, this one is pretty special. According to the story, the hack was supposed to contain four regions: Denta, Kanto, Johto and Hoenn. The whole Denta and two towns of Johto were finished by the original creator, but they were very, very glitchy, so they were unplayable. I have fixed the broken things and added the whole Johto and Kanto, as for Hoenn, for many reasons, I can't add the whole region, so there are only two towns of Hoenn available in this hack. But, I guess 19 badges are pretty enough for players.

1. The whole Steel City
4. Lilycove City

3. player's sprites

Screenshots:
gfTaPX8.png

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/iz2zx4sfdyp0i49/Old_White_By_Foullump_Fixed.ips/file

Looks like I couldn't fix the Entei glitch in the last patch, so I tried again. It should be fixed now.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/iz2zx4sfdyp0i49/Old_White_By_Foullump_Fixed.ips/file

blitz_2k

Kabe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Hey hacksrepairman

I wanted to know if this version of yours has Physical/Special split and/or a trainer tower or battle tower facility

Years
100% complete, may there are some bugs around, I think I have to play this again cause it is a full "remake" of Kanto/Johto with such a great added stuff around, just the first steps till the first badge are really great :-)

Years
This hack was made by follump many years ago and hacksrepairman just made it complete. But he only added the missing maps and fixed bugs, the story ends in Ecruteak City within your first steps in Johto.

Because of this there is a huge area to explore and many badges to claim, but not a single point of story anymore. That is not hacksrepairmans fault, but the climax of the game is at the beginning and my problem was to motivate myself going on to make the rest clear. A "lost" Kanto is not the problem cause it is the same in G/S/C, but Johto without story (only legendaries to catch) does not feel comfortable.

In my opinion this game could be one of the greatest hacks of all time with the correct plot after come to Johto. The game based on ideas of Zel (creator of Shiny Gold) and to make it perfect it would be a good idea to add some of the story elements from shiny gold to the game.

You can also go to one or two cities of Hoenn, hacksrepairman said he can't add more of the Hoenn stuff but it would be awesome to see also full of Hoenn in this game to make four regions together in one game. For sure the game does not really need that but this would be the first hack with all of the three first regions in one game.

So maybe someone is able to polish this game on some points to make it perfect. For now it is finished like it is, but there is so much potential without creating a new game out of it like shiny gold sigma (with was crap imo...). But this is not what hacksrepairman does, so it will be only a dream of mine I think... :-(

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024

1. The whole Steel City
4. Lilycove City

3. player's sprites

Screenshots:
gfTaPX8.png

Download link:

The patch was updated for fixing multiple glitches, and some new events were added to make Johto and Kanto less empty.
29/10/2022 added these:
1. New sprite for Axis.
2. Storyline in Johto and Kanto.
3. Jirachi is catchable in Lake Sol.
4. Fixed te pre-battle mugsots of the gym leaders.
5. Fixed a great amount of glitches.(Flag/var glitches were fixed thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's dynamic flags/vars patch.)

Hopefully this will be the final patch if no more gamebreaking glitches were found.

Screensots:
Old%20White%20By%20Foullump%20Fixeda.png

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/iz2zx4sfdyp0i49/Old+White+By+Foullump+Fixed.ips/file

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
The patch was updated for fixing multiple glitches, and some new events were added to make Johto and Kanto less empty.
29/10/2022 added these:
1. New sprite for Axis.
5. Fixed a great amount of glitches.(Flag/var glitches were fixed thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's dynamic flags/vars patch.)

Hopefully this will be the final patch if no more gamebreaking glitches were found.

Screensots:

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/iz2zx4sfdyp0i49/Old+White+By+Foullump+Fixed.ips/file
Thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help, many glitches which were impossible for me to deal with were taken out, like the limit of flying spots from the original game and the expanded amount of the badges couldn't be shown properly. Thanks to his help, this patch can be updated once again. And also, I must thank thctbm for testing this new patch, many glitches were spotted thanks to thctbm's help.

The patch was updated again for adding/fixing these:
You couldn't fly to several towns, now this is fixed.
Now the amount of yout badges will be shown properly.
Many bugfixes, mostly minor ones.
Added two sidequests which can be triggered after the main storyline, which made Mewtwo, Latias and Latios catchable.

Old%20White%20By%20Foullump%20Fixedbn.PNG

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
29/10/2022 added these:
1. New sprite for Axis.

Screensots:

Download link:

Thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help, many glitches which were impossible for me to deal with were taken out, like the limit of flying spots from the original game and the expanded amount of the badges couldn't be shown properly. Thanks to his help, this patch can be updated once again. And also, I must thank thctbm for testing this new patch, many glitches were spotted thanks to thctbm's help.

The patch was updated again for adding/fixing these:
You couldn't fly to several towns, now this is fixed.
Now the amount of yout badges will be shown properly.
Many bugfixes, mostly minor ones.
Added two sidequests which can be triggered after the main storyline, which made Mewtwo, Latias and Latios catchable.

Old%20White%20By%20Foullump%20Fixedbn.PNG

Sorry for the double post, but I just spotted several minor glitches and fixed them. Also, I have made Mr. Pokemon on Route 30 sell some useful items like Exp. Share, and a TM seller was added in Viridian Battle room, which makes it possible to buy all kinds of TMs. But it is only accessible after the battle on Mt. Silver. The old download link still works:

Back