• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Sigma Σmerald [v1.914]

Years
I was playing 4.4 and when I got to slateport all the people outside(in the city) were gone and I couldn't enter any of the buildings. I was using the patch from here, https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php...compatible-with-sigma-emerald-updated-8-2-15/ I don't think that should cause any problems though.
This is because I re-pointed the event table at Slateport to facilitate new scripts that were added (more specifically, the berry girls); same with Mossdeep. The creator of the Moemon patch would have to create a new patch based on my branch for it to work.

Years
hi great hack i have 1 thing to say the movesets of several pokemons are not correct for example geodude uses razor leaf and block can you do something about that ????

sorry for my english.

Years
hi great hack i have 1 thing to say the movesets of several pokemons are not correct for example geodude uses razor leaf and block can you do something about that ????

sorry for my english.
Any other ones you have encountered? I checked Geodude's learnset through G3HS and it seems to be fine. And was it a wild Geodude or one owned by a trainer?

EDIT: I tested wild Geodude in the Magma Hideout and they have the correct moves.

Last edited:
Years
I see with some tools i have that geodude and several pokemon like oddish or female nedoran for exemple and the trainers use the same moves the rest of the game is great my problem is the movesets of a lot of the pokemon some of them only have 1 or 2 diferent moves other pokemon have more moves wrong.

Sorry for my english.

Last edited:
Years
I see with some tools i have that geodude and several pokemon like oddish or female nedoran for exemple and the trainers use the same moves the rest of the game is great my problem is the movesets of a lot of the pokemon some of them only have 1 or 2 diferent moves other pokemon have more moves wrong.

Sorry for my english.
I checked using G3HS and PGE the movesets for the Pokemon you mentioned, but couldn't find any incorrect moves. Are you sure you patched the proper Emerald base?

Here's an example with Geodude:
Spoiler:

Years
Alpha 5.5 is out :)

Changes include updates to Volt Absorb, Flash Fire, Wrap, and other stuff to match current-gen. Decapitalization that was missed (like "GO NEAR" and "TRAceD", among others) have been fixed as well. The changelog is listed on the OP; sorry about the messy spoilers. For some reason, it won't let me keep everything under one tag and makes its own separate one for each point.

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Oct 13, 2015
hello i was curious if any of you here have the alpha 3 release that is compatible with that mod(moe patch ) seeing as it may take a while (if at that) for the mods to become compatible with each other again. i checked the original thread and was unable to find a link for it. thank you

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Been playing through the latest Alpha, very much enjoying it, I have a few questions though:

Do you intend to add more abiliteS?

Do you intend on adding more moves?

Do you plan on releasing a slightly harder version?

Years
hello i was curious if any of you here have the alpha 3 release that is compatible with that mod(moe patch ) seeing as it may take a while (if at that) for the mods to become compatible with each other again. i checked the original thread and was unable to find a link for it. thank you
I'll put up a patch for Alpha 3 along with my next update.

Been playing through the latest Alpha, very much enjoying it, I have a few questions though:

Do you intend to add more abiliteS?

Do you intend on adding more moves?

Do you plan on releasing a slightly harder version?
Thanks, glad you're liking it! :)

- Yup, I learned how to do this just recently thanks to the authors over at the resource threads. Right now I'm testing a couple of new ones in the game, so keep an eye out for the next release.

- Maybe, once I learn how to create new effects and such.

- Not too sure on this one, actually. I only get to work on the hack in my spare time, so managing two separate versions might get in the way of things.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
I mean you could always wait until it's done then go through and just edit the pokemon and their moves, I know it's more effort but would love to play a hardened version of this ^.^

Years
Alpha 6 now includes some new abilities! Major thanks to everyone at the Ability Resource Thread for the ASM routines :)

Some species that only have access to one ability now have their hidden abilities put into their second slot, meaning that you can find them in the wild. Others have had a new ability assigned at their primary slot to add more diversity (for example, Kecleon now has Protean as its first ability, and Color Change second). If you find a Pokemon with an ability that it shouldn't have, please inform me.

For the people who keep asking for Moemon compatible patches, a copy of an a3 patch has been uploaded to the OP as well.

Years
To reduce the need for new spoilers every update, I'll keep all subsequent updates after number transitions under one log. So, the next updates until Alpha 7 will be simply referred to as Alpha 6.X. The date beside the attachment will be changed whenever I release a newer patch.

Skill Link has been added as the primary ability of Shellder and Cloyster, and Protean has been tweaked to include a short delay whenever Kecleon changes into another type. Gym Leader battles, both first match and rematches, now include VS splash screens before battle (go check out the screenies!).

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 25, 2021
I think my game buggered up.
When I received the Togepi egg from the lady in Lavaridge Town, I had a Magcargo so the egg would hatch faster. When the egg hatched, I didn't receive a Togepi but instead a Wynaut.

Is there any way I can edit the memory of the game to add to my PokeDex? Or do I have to restart my game?

EDIT: I am using the MoeMon hack, if this makes a difference.

Years
I think my game buggered up.
When I received the Togepi egg from the lady in Lavaridge Town, I had a Magcargo so the egg would hatch faster. When the egg hatched, I didn't receive a Togepi but instead a Wynaut.

Is there any way I can edit the memory of the game to add to my PokeDex? Or do I have to restart my game?

EDIT: I am using the MoeMon hack, if this makes a difference.
Looking into the rom, it seems that the Egg at Lavaridge has not been edited to be a Togepi Egg. Apologies for the inconvenience. This project is a continuation of someone else's work, so I don't know everything about what changes have been made. I'm considering writing a new script for this so that you still get the Wynaut Egg first, then the Togepi Egg after beating the Pokemon League.

You can open up the script in AdvanceMap and edit the script to give a Togepi Egg. In the giveegg command at line 18, change 0x168 to 0xAF (the index for Togepi).

Only Alpha 3 is competible with the Moemon hack because of changes in event tables.

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Gonna try it=) Looks great=3 The shiny ratio has increased, or these pokemon on the screenshots are somehow special?=)

Years
Gonna try it=) Looks great=3 The shiny ratio has increased, or these pokemon on the screenshots are somehow special?=)
As far as I know the rate itself is still the same. However, some of the ones in the screenshots are tied to some small in-game events :)

I'll be releasing another update in a few hours to address a bug I've discovered with the ability Tangled Feet. As of now, it will cause the game to reset if triggered, so please try to avoid it until then.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Looking into the rom, it seems that the Egg at Lavaridge has not been edited to be a Togepi Egg. Apologies for the inconvenience. This project is a continuation of someone else's work, so I don't know everything about what changes have been made. I'm considering writing a new script for this so that you still get the Wynaut Egg first, then the Togepi Egg after beating the Pokemon League.

You can open up the script in AdvanceMap and edit the script to give a Togepi Egg. In the giveegg command at line 18, change 0x168 to 0xAF (the index for Togepi).

Only Alpha 3 is competible with the Moemon hack because of changes in event tables.

You get a togepi as a gift pokemon sometime in the early game so I don't think having it as an egg late game makes sense.

Also will you add locations or a shop for buying held items? Like Scope lens, choice band ect

Back