• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Light Version [Beta 1 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2012
I will download this once it is finished....
From those screens it seems to be very good (bar the spelling and grammar ofc ;P)

samiulrules

Pokemon Champ
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Looks epic. And also I have checked about 6 hacks and so far no updates or anything for like 4-6 days. I hope this hack finishes soon. Like I said before looks epic. Also could I by any chance beta test?

helmy96

Now planning a hack, nid help
Years
Dont give up! Supporter here, can't beta test though, kinda busy prepping for the major exams...
Must finish the game and revive the community spirit of hacking. Not many hacks have made it past beta, or even alpha, for that matter...

Pinta77

This looks like a great hack. The bridge looked really cool.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2012
This hack is the only reason I check this forum anymore...I'm so excited for it. Hope its released eventually :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2019
Hello everybody. I having some question. This hack download link is haven't released?
And I see someone say this game have 999 pokemon slot, how to add pokemon slot to FR rom?

Thanks.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
There is no download link available, because there is no beta released yet. I am however almost done with CASTILE CITY, and once I am, I will post a mega huge update, that would show off all my work from the summer time 8)

In other news, please support Koolboyman's Rom Hacking Charity, I myself have donated, and I hope others will do as well. Koolboyman will be having an online 24 live hour stream, and it will be starting real soon. Koolboyman will also be playing Pokemon Light :D I warned him, and anyone who would be viewing not to Judge Light for any of it's bugs/mistakes, I never beta tested, or went back to look for any mistakes. There are most definitely a lot of empty houses, and NPC that do not say anything, a long with some spelling/grammar mistakes that I haven't fixed yet. Hoping this charity does well, and hope you guys watch it, while he plays Light. :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2022
This looks great and I really like how you've listed everything, I'll be following this hack until it's ready. I am really looking forward to trying this one out!

SKRoy

Pokémon Hacker
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
This game looks very good! Is there already a download avaible? A Alpa or Beta version?

Shdwj

Excuse me?
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2016
You really know your stuff, man. Keep up the good work; this looks very interesting. I hope to play it soon. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back