• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hidden Mythology [T] [OOC/SU]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I went and edited the first post of this thread. Levels incorporated, plus (on hover) your Pokemon's moves. Those who have not yet revealed their Pokemon's egg moves: please comment here or make a post so I can add it in. ^-^ I will be going to put up a post soon for some NPC posts. :)

@Kanea & Uccello & Genevieve: This RP is not too popular, so I think I will be extending your SU deadline until the second of August, 11:59 pm. :)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I should have mine done today. I do hope it's okay that on August 1st I will not be online at all. My little brother is having surgery that day.

Edit: Finished my sign up.

Last edited:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Darn my Internet isn't working right now, but I think I should get up a post later today.

Alex should probably get some interaction going lol.
@romdinner: You mind if he talks to Kat?

I don't mind at all and I think Kat's not going to mind it either. :) Btw, nice drawing of Alex, really like it.

@miltankRancher: I posted Chimchar's move in my recent post but just to make sure: Scratch, Leer and ThunderPucnh.

miltankRancher

Years
@romdinner: Yup! I read it! Good interaction post! :)
@~Genevieve~: You're ACCEPTED! So excited to playing with you in here! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
I should prolly have another post up soon (I have a lot of time on my hands now). Oh yeah here Turtwig's attacks (they'll probably be introduced within the next few posts, or whenever Alex decides to battle/catch a Pokemon).

Attack 1: Tackle
Attack 2: Withdraw
Attack 3: Superpower (if that's not allowed then I will go with Earth Power).

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
Sorry, I was away for the day, but I'm now back and will be posting again in the next few minutes on the IC thread! (Sorry to keep you waiting Strikit!)

As for my Pokémon's moves, Shinx has Tackle, Leer and Fire Fang (if that's ok!)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
If you havent already, it might be a good idea to put the levels and attacks for the pokemon we can catch. or just post the levels and stuff when we try to catch them

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Just a heads up, once Alex gets to Route 202, he'll attempt to capture a Pidgey.

miltankRancher

Years
Here's a the movesets for the available wild Pokemon so far. I'll just link this post in the OP of the IC thread.

Route 201: Levels 2-4
Spoiler:

Route 202 Levels 3-6
Spoiler:

Some Pokemon, especially at Route 202, learns additional moves at level 5. However, since I will be randomizing the levels of the Pokemon you catch after your post, it would probably be better if we stick to the default moves at the lowest level available. It would be bad for your post if your Bidoof battled you with Growl (a move it learns at level 5) then, after your capture, it would be randomized as a level 4 (Growl is not available at this level.) Does this make sense? It made sense if my own language, and inside my head.

Also, I forgot to mention: @Genevieve: Hippopotas grew to Level 6!

Aand... I want to insert the random shiny Pokemon here and there. :) Before you post with a capture, PM me if you want to know if your next wild Pokemon could be a shiny. I'll be using an RGN for that. :)

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years

Anthony Ramsay

Chapter 1.0: Signup

Name: Anthony Ramsay

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality:

Spoiler:

History:

Spoiler:

Reserved Starter:
393.gif

Moves:

Spoiler:

Is there anyone who's alone who will go with Anthony?

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I think Genevieve is the only person in the RP that's actually done any training xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
well birdie was GONNA but karly's so darn pushy. she hasn't even told birdie her name yet!!

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I keep forgetting to add it to the post because a certain moderator takes 3 days to reply coughcough just have him ask her in your next post and she'll give it. Karly's pushiness is just part of her attitude :P

Back