• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Flowers of the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Pokemon – Flowers of the Moon
~ a game by Johto Project

Title Screen

=~=~= =~=~= =~=~= =~=~= Introduction =~=~= =~=~= =~=~= =~=~=

Hi. This is a game being made with RM2k3, and developed by the Johto Project. Basically it's a remake of the GSC series, but with new areas, new people, new graphics… We'll be bringing back the best (or we think so) Pokemon series ever made, everything that made them so good will be back, like the mysteries of the Pokemon world, and we will be adding some new features, some newer seen before, and some already existing ones, from the newer games. We will try to make this the best we can. And of course if there is anything you would like to see in this game you can say it and we'll try to make it.

=~=~= =~=~= =~=~= =~=~= Story =~=~= =~=~= =~=~= =~=~=

The same old, with some interesting twists. The first one will be just as you start the game… As it won't actually start in New Bark town… Where it will start… It is a secret for now. But I can tell you that the game won't really begin until you have defeated the elite four, because then you have complete freedom, to explore, to search, to work… We don't want to reveal much, and spoil it all for you…

Region Map

=~=~= =~=~= =~=~= =~=~= Features =~=~= =~=~= =~=~= =~=~=

We'll begin with the basics:
- CMS (Custom Menu System) – 0% Done, but Neo-Dragon will be making one for us, so consider it done.
- CBS (Custom Battle system) – around 50% done, you can thanks Raubie for this, oh we plan to make two different ones
- PokeGear – around 90% done, all the main features have been made, graphically it is done, now it's only the TV shows and the calendars
- Missions – you'll be able to take up missions from different people, and/or organisations, like the Pokemon Rangers, or PSi
- New Graphics – about 40% done
- New Places – All planned out, about 10% mapped out

There are many more, but what are secrets for?

=~=~= =~=~= =~=~= =~=~= Screenshots =~=~= =~=~= =~=~= =~=~=

NewBark.png
Lab.png

Academy.png
House1.png

Intro_12.gif
IntroText.png

IntroSelect.png

Route 29

The Team:

Raubie - Mapper, events
Don Patch - Spriter
micki0147 - Mapper
Brendan mc - Spriter (GSC Pokemon rewamp)
Neo-Dragon - Helper, adviser... Well, a friend
DarkPegasus - Creator, story-writer, events, spriter, mapper

Oh, since we have a supporter:

Supporters:

Abed

Credits:

Avatar - For some charsets (only temporary, we plan on making everything custom)
The Spriters-Resource - For GSC maps
The guys stated in the team, they have been motivation for me, they got me thinking the right way XD
If I didn't include somebody that should be here, please PM me.

---------

Now with that said, we are always looking for help, all and any, if you think you can help us, just PM me, or anybody from the team.

And there is some kind of a contest for our game, Calendar Design, you make one, and maybe it will be in the game, the ones we like the most will be in, but everybody will get credit, this is how it is supposed to look like:

Calendar

If you like our game and want to show everybody you do, just put one of these in your signature:

pfotmbannerce2.png

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3811/pfotmbannerce2.png

PFOTM2.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/DarkPegasus/PFOTM2.png

PFOTMban3.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/DarkPegasus/PFOTMban3.png

Last edited:

Guzv4

Stronger than ever!
Years
OMG, the intro pic looks awsome. I can't wait for a beta or atleast more screenshots & info. Hope this won't die...

Years
Those are some great tiles you are using there. Can't wait to know more about the surprises in the game. Take all your time creating this game because creating a good game takes alot of time. Good luck on the game and please don't give up on this.
And yeah if you make a banner I will surely put it in my sig.:)

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
This game is awesome. You guys did a good job so far. The Pokegear looks great and the custom graphics are a nice touch. I'll help you guys out with whatever you need (not just the menu ;P). so if you need anything, you know how to get in touch.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
First of thank you all for your comments! Abed I'll try and make one after school today, and then I'll do some work on the game.

Yeah, Dash I know... We all agreed that it is a nice name, but it should be our "working name", because Pokemon Untitled sounds even more lame. After some time we will probably rename it to suit the game more.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
sweet new game, looks nice are you goin to ask for beta testers or keep it private ?

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
There is no need for beta testers right now, but when we feel ready to put out a demo, or the whole game we will look for beat testers.

On a lighter note, I made the banner:

pfotmbannerce2.png

I hope you guys like it...

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015
Wow, good comments! Yay!
Nice banner Darkpegasus, found me a new sig! ^.^
(actually I think I'm going to make myself an userbar bout this game)
Also, I was wondering about the battle system: Do you still want me to adjust it for the game? I could probably make a basic template (with the 3 starters.)

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Do you mean Gill Sans is the font used for writing like "FireRed" or "Acanthite"?

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Raubi, that would be great! But we should probably talk about this on MSN, because the first battle wont happen 'till a bit into the game...

Thanks Blennix, I'll be sure to try it out... But I think that it is not necessary...

Years
Nice banner you made. I will be looking for all the screens you are going to show. Good luck.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
I can't wait to see them, Patch.

Anyhow, hi everybody. I have a small update for you. As you may or may not know in PFOTM the time flows like our own, meaning that every minute has 60 seconds, every hour has 60 minutes, etc. So time is slow... And you want to catch a night-time Pokemon... What to do? Sleep ofcourse! You can do this in your house, in *secret*, or in a tent. So I'm presenting you the camping system:

Camping.png

You may notice that the tint is a bit different.

And you can't camp just anywhere, wouldn't it look crazy if you could camp in cities, towns, houses?

Cantcamp.png

The system is still not complete because there are some things to work on.

So, if everything goes well there will be another update tomorrow, so be sure to check the thread.

Last edited:

Guzv4

Stronger than ever!
Years
The camping system was a realy good idea. Maybe you should make a simmiliar thing in a pokemon center, so you could sleep there too for free (just like in the anime series).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back