• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon midnight version

change name to:

• pokemon shadow

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • pokemon dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pokemon champion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pokemon dark legion

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2009
hey guys im making a hack called POKEMON MIDNIGHT well this is my first time so i need help i need some one to make me some tiles and tell me some tools if you do ill make you a gym leader or elite four guy and could you get me some good music

Features
Can go to the future and past
can go to all regions
all evil teams from dp and other games
all pokemon
starters are turtwig,charmander,mudkip
4 elite fours 1 in each region
10 gyms
all legendaries

And if you have any more ideas please tell me

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
aaaawwww no Chikorita starter? T_T

and dude, it's impossible to have EVERY_SINGLE_POKEMON in a hack (unless you hack DP)... and if you hack DP, it wouldn't come out good...

also, I don't think there's enough spcae on a rom to have ALL the regions...

and if you don't even have any tools, look for some.
and since you don't even have tools, it appares you have no experience o_O (no offence)

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
If your still looking for tools, I think you should wait with hacking. Especially when you want to do something as challenging as your hack will be... But when you've gotten into hacking, I think you can get a great hacker..

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2009
By the way I Already put All the regions in I just need to make a story for other regions and I found a tool for makeing more space and I got tools but I am just seeing if there are more and I already put in all pokemon soon ill put the hack in the hacks showcase see yah.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
As of now, it is physically impossible to map more than two different regions into one game based on a rom. It is also impossible to have every pokemon because there are about 386 pokemon and about 25 ?? spaces. If you were to replace the ?? spaces with D/P pokemon it would take a lot of work plus you would have a lot left over. Sorry to burst your bubble, it is impossible.

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2016
even if you use free space finder the game doesn't have enough space for everything you're trying to do. this sounds like another newbie dream I'm sorry to say and there's no proof of work at all! T-T

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2023
Does anyone know if Pokemon Midnight has been completed?

I took Pokemon "wabby" as a starter, got help in Kleinportia and the game is over (after showing the professor "the device") because it is only a beta version.

Back