• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Lol, hokey dokey. Buddy, I'll remove your stuff. I'll just make my own. Screenshots will be outdated "although" it will be removed from my rom in a matter of days.

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Here is a glimpse of the Seijo Region Map:

PokemonNormal_01_zps8d222e3e.png

This terrain is more of an undeveloped region with very little land development (That Hoenn-ish feeling to it). It contains a lot more wildlife consisting of lots wide, vast open areas, hence the acknowledgment of not having many high elevated areas. Landmarks like Worldview Society are a group of Environmental Engineers that occasionally go out into the field to do research on Seijo's routes as there have been reports of unhealthy living conditions in the environment such as poison dwelling in the soil and drinking waters
(Who or what could be causing this...?) The starting town of this region is Blue Leaf Town (connection to Brighton Town via Route 76/Route 77. As you will see later in the game your little brother... nevermind, I won't spoil it. Seijo's regional features would be more apparent when personally visiting it in-game.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I like how you've changed Cut to a Grass-type move. However, why did you decrease its power?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I like how you've changed Cut to a Grass-type move. However, why did you decrease its power?

For balance. Since it is now a grass type move, I didn't want to make stronger Pokémon take advantage of it. Erghh, I can't explain exactly what I meant by that. But I'm always opened for suggestions! If you feel it is too underpowered, then I'll change it back.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
For balance. Since it is now a grass type move, I didn't want to make stronger Pokémon take advantage of it. Erghh, I can't explain exactly what I meant by that. But I'm always opened for suggestions! If you feel it is too underpowered, then I'll change it back.
Then I suggest that you change Cut's power back to what it was, but keep it a Grass type move.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
The world map is amazing!
I also love your custom tiles, they look
really good. The idea is very interesting aswell.
I also commend your work with the pokedex,
that's a very useful addition.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2013
Hey i downloaded the Beta and just wanted to know how to open the ".ups" file? i wanna play this hack and i dont know how please reply thx

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Use Tsukuyomi patcher.
Something I think hackers should just add Tsukuyomi to the batch but then they would have to use rar and people wouldn't know how to use that...

Haha so true :D
Strange, I get "Failed Checksum", tried several roms and downloaded the patch 2 times, using Tsukuyomi.

Years
The hack looks really great! I like how you chose regigigas to be the legendery pokemon of the region, i will try playing it when the beta 2 is coming out. :)

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
OMG!! That an incredible hack!!!
I SUPPORT IT!!!!!
what a name you give it to!!! NORMAL VERSION... THAT AWSOOMME TITLE!!!
OOOMMMGGG!!!!! I SUPPORT YOU DUDE WITH MY MONEY :D :D (ok forget the last part) BUT IT STILL AWSOMMEE IDEA!

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2020
Did you heard there's a new evolved form of Eevee called Ninfia/Sylveon.

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Yeah, I did, but no 6th gen are going to be included in the game. It will be a pain, even to add one Pokemon to the Pokedex, however, I may... I'll keep that a secret, hehehe.

Back