• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Can Allister meet Solo? I think that could be fun :p
Maybe, but Solo's more likely to ignore people he doesn't know. So far all of his interactions with others was either disinterested or filled with rage.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well, I interacted with him. Feel free to rage, aren't Lycans supposed to be susceptible to magic anyway?
Huh... Actually, considering the situation, he might not actually get mad; just annoyed, probably.

Perhaps Eva has something to do with that?

I'll post for Solo in response, but then probably wait for Claire's Eva post.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I'll get my next post up soonish. Sorry for any wait. :3

*spanks Lili* Don't test me. You know not the lengths I can go. :P

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
So there is only one who had interacted with Ryuu after Gavin and Nami?

Khawill- didn't you tell me Elese interacted with him too? Can you tell me what she said? Because in the post she just walks over to him ^^;;

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I love the juxtaposition that Eva and Solo are creating right now. Solo is slightly calmed around Eva and Eva is slightly empowered around Solo.

Khawill

<3
Years
So there is only one who had interacted with Ryuu after Gavin and Nami?

Khawill- didn't you tell me Elise interacted with him too? Can you tell me what she said? Because in the post she just walks over to him ^^;;

I didn't have her say anything, you can have her say whatever you want (which includes just walking over and fumbling over words). She is really 50% my character 50% NPC (which is why I have only talked about her through the eyes of Frio. Also I have not gotten into her thoughts). What that means is, when she isn't with Frio, she is free to take control of, (only Pink).

Ipad was left at school btw, so less frequent posts for a few days (though probably better quality due to having to use the computer.

Edit* If there is going to be a "Lets split up" thing at the graveyard who are the groups?

Years
@Khawill - If you're referring to what I'm doing with Allister, that's not "let's split up" that's organising something within the existing group to an extent, but mostly it is just self reassurance and planning.

Khawill

<3
Years
@Khawill - If you're referring to what I'm doing with Allister, that's not "let's split up" that's organising something within the existing group to an extent, but mostly it is just self reassurance and planning.

Lol no I'm referring to my previous scooby doo reference. I think a flock of students walking around to find a powerful Mage would likely be a bad idea

Years
@Khawill - I fail at life haha.

@Lilizuki - I'm with you there. But that is exactly why this is going to be so fun haha

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Pink: Did I forget to mention that Tak interacted with Nami? Well, good luck.

By good luck, I mean good luck with his shock.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
So yeah, Eva hates fighting. If anybody wants to interact with him, you know where to find him. xD

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@Lilizuki - I'm with you there. But that is exactly why this is going to be so fun haha
In my games, doing stupid things gets one three canisters of poison in one's bloodstream and captured by Dark Elves.

Khawill

<3
Years
In my games, I have partnered with a friend, and if one of us dies we roll to kill the nearest cleric. Good thing we are neither in Dungeons and Dragons, or any of my games :D.

I think we should split up into groups of 4 or so, (Frio and Elise can count as 1 or two depending on how even teams are).

Edit* We have 12 active people, so 4 even groups of 3, or 3 even groups of 4 (not counting Frio/Elise as two people)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Why would you kill the nearest Cleric? They're the only ones that can Raise dead. I guess you could find a Druid and get Reincarnated into an anthropomorphic rabbit or something. d:

I wonder if anybody's going to come up with smart ways to take down the mage. I get the feeling Zerg Rush wouldn't work...

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I'd rant about why letting you get away with it effectively nulls all storytelling in the game, but it would be wasted.

So here's a kitty.
cutekittyph4.jpg

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Why would you kill the nearest Cleric? They're the only ones that can Raise dead. I guess you could find a Druid and get Reincarnated into an anthropomorphic rabbit or something. d:

I wonder if anybody's going to come up with smart ways to take down the mage. I get the feeling Zerg Rush wouldn't work...
I vote that one member of the class in battle just charges in prematurely, shouting "LEEEEEROOOOOOYYYYY JJEEEEEEEEEENNNKKIIIIIINNNNNSSSS" and everyone else has to follow, completely unprepared.

Fun Fact: Solo is in the girl's bathroom.

So... Yeah. He also leveled up to:

Lv. 2 Friendzone

Back