• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
As I am walking I notice that the sun i slowly setting, so I take a quick detour to collect my pokémon then take the usual shortcut to the city center. When I arrive I show my ID and so forth and enter the waiting room. I'm the first one. Typical, I'm 30 minutes early for the first match, but that's okay, I don't have much to do anyways. I release all my pokémon. There will only be eight people today, so I guess it's fine. I keep Latios contained though. I'll probably return all but Lucario when more people arrive, I want to seem a bit threatening, but I actually plan to use Gallade instead. Decisions decisions.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

I smirked as she noted I was enjoying myself. I was, of course. I gave her a winning smile. "I am a gentleman, and I do have a strong sense of honor, so I will take you up on your offer." Looking around at he various buildings, I nodded carefully. "Well, anywhere is anywhere, and you would be amazed at what you could buy in Pyrite Town." I winked and removed my arm from her shoulders. "Well, eating is also not a problem, as long as you don't mind greasy bars. Of course, most restaurants in Pyrite Town were rather greasy. "So, m'lady, what would you be in the mood for?" I began to stroke the stubble on my chin. "There are burger joints, pizza places, you name it." With a wink, I added, "I'll pay, of course."

Years
Though it was heavy in the afternoon nearing night once again Seth moved over to a small little place that served breakfast all day, this time tugged Loryn along with him. He diceded it cause they also served your average lunch and dinners there too. Upon entering they were welcomed by a kindly older woman who brought them to a booth. Seth sat and pulled Loryn to be next to him. He'd rather sit next to her than across from her at this moment. The woman smiled a bit. "Well, know what you'll be having?" She asked handing the pair a couple of menus just in case.

Seth waved his aside, "Omelet, with everything you can put into it. Don't be shy with the Jalepenos." He added. "Nothing to drink though I'm fine. However I'll also take a double bacon cheeseberger in a to go box." Seth added peeking at Loryn with a smile on his face. He figured that she'd appreciate him thinking about Max as well, if it was only for her to take notice of his own generosity.

"I'll bring you a water then anyway." The woman spoke looking down to Loryn. "And you?"

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn willingly followed Seth as he pulled her along into a little café that served breakfast all day, along with lunch and dinner options. She gazed around the restaurant as they were welcomed by an elderly lady and given a booth to sit in. Seth pulled her down beside her, instead of sitting across from her, which made Loryn's heart jump slightly. The woman held out two menus, asking what they'd be having. Seth quickly answered that he'd have an omelette, and a double bacon cheeseburger to go. For a moment, Loryn was slightly confused, but she soon realized that it was for Max. She glanced back up at the lady as she asked what she wanted.

"I'll have the French Toast please," Loryn replied almost automatically. "With a water too." She'd been here before, a long time ago. French toast had been her comfort food, as it had only been a week after her mother...

She cut the thought short as she realized how tightly she was squeezing her fists in her lap. She relaxed her hands, stretching her fingers as the waitress went away to place their orders. Loryn turned to look at Seth with a small smile. "That was nice of you to get something for Max," she murmured.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I was getting ready to leave out. It was finally time to return to my own time period. I checked to make sure everything was in order. I put on a fresh set of new cloths and a hooded shirt so that no one could see my face until I go to the place I needed to go in my time. I hate a bacon cheese burger and a hot dog. Eagun was already reminding me what I needed to with my pokemon. How I would have to keep one with the people that were relatives of Eagun in my time. Luckily I already knew them. We finally got to the cave and walked through. I would miss this time of piece, but I promised to help restore it before it was all said and done.

"Remember Iruko, I have only taught you the basics of keeping your emotions in check. You still have a lot of training to do. I leave it to you to help keep balance in the world of your time. To keep balance in yourself. I wish you luck and hope that one day we will see each other again." Eagun said.

I nodded and agreement, but I turned back to him and jumped to give him a hug. I heard a small gasp of surprise escape him. He was like my real grandfather. He patted me on the back. When we got into Relic Forest, Celebi appeared and was ready to take me back to my time. I was originally going to go directly to the tournament, but something stopped me. I didn't know what it was, but something told me to go to the Relic Forest instead.

"Celebi, take me to the Relic Forest. I'll make my own way to the tournament from there." I say.

BI Bi Bi. Biiii Celebi reacts and engulfs me into its time traveling aura.

I wasn't awake the last time I traveled through time, so this would be a site to see. I wondered how long it would take though. It was time traveling, but it had to to a good while to get 500 years in the future.

Years
"It was nothing, he probably didn't have much time to eat all day, either." Seth spoke tring to sound kindly but it still had a slight distaste to it. Sitting at the table for a couple minutes it didn't take long for the lady to return with the meals ordered. She handed Seth his plate of egg mixture, and french toast to Loryn then set the white styrofoam box on the opposite side of the table. "Enjoy let me know if you need anything else." She said with a smile as she pressed on to another table.

Seth ate reletivly quickly, as he usually did. It wasn't as if he was impolitely scarffing down his food, but just at an unusual pace. After his dinner, he did end up drinking the water he was offered. It wasn't really the conversation he wanted to throw out though it was the only he could think of. He waited until she finished eatting to lay it on her. "So you know we might end up battling each other today...even if it's not you and I in particular, the only people left to go is people we know." He paused a moment putting the money for the bill along with a modest tip in the center of the table. "Us, and that one guy who uses Shadow Pokemon...don't worry if you go up against him though, he's capable of controlling his Pokemon, I'm sure he won't over do it." His face glowed alittle as he grabbed the box he bought for Max. "And niether will I." He spoke looking at Loryn with truthful eyes.

They had a little more than ten minutes before the first match just enough time to head back to the Pokemon Center, grab Abra and Max, and make their way there.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn looked at her plate with a grin as it was placed in front of her. She wasn't very lady like as she began gulping her food down, but 'lady-like' wasn't exactly her style. Once Seth had finished eating also, he turned to her and mentioned that they might be battling today. Loryn took a sip of her water before answering. "Well, whoever I battle, whether it be you or anybody else, I'm going to kick their butt," she set her water down with a smug smile, and glanced at Seth with a devious glint in her eyes. Her mood faded into seriousness though as he mentioned the Shadow Pokemon.

"I know you won't hurt anybody," Loryn murmured, taking his hands in hers. "And even if something happens, I'll stick up for you. Just like last time." She gave him a half smile before dropping his hands and sliding out of the booth. "Well, we should probably get going. It wouldn't be nice to keep Max waiting any longer."

Years
At first Seth laughed at Loryn's confidence, but he quickly grew silent again as she became more serious. She told him that she'd again stand up for him if she had to while taking his hand into her's. Seth didn't have a reply for this, but he nodded with a half smile of appreciation. With the white box in his hand Seth followed her up out of the booth. "Yeah, most definatly. We all might show up late if we waited any longer." He said taking the lead so that he could hold the door open for Loryn. Seth nodded to the elderly lady and motioned to the table before venturing back out into the quiet streets.

Making his way down the hill back the Pokemon Center. He walked up to Max, "Here" he stated bluntly handing him the food. He then waved Abra over, "Okay buddy. Pyrite Colosseum. Teleport!" He ordered and suddenly the trio was enveloped in a white light that sped off unseen to the destination.

The roar of the crowed through the walls kind of caught Seth off guard, he instantly remembered just how little time they actually had before jumping right into things. He noticed Yuki was there and crooked smiled at him as they suddenly appeared in the locker room. "Well, we made it." He stated returning Abra to his ball.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Present day from here on out.

Kaitlyn had not come out much after she watched in terror, Iruko being shot down and killed by a Flash Cannon. She wanted revenge, though she know she shouldn't have such strong feelings to a guy she had only known for a few hours. She wanted to find that man who took his life and make him pay.

"Where are you going Kaitlyn?" Her mother asked.

"Just going to do some shopping before it is dark." Kaitlyn lied.

Her mother nodded and she left the house. She had not said what had happened, she only said that Iruko had to leave quickly. Kaitlyn walked down to the ramps, making sure no one saw her at all. She did not want to be spotted. She just wanted to be alone. However, before she entered the cave, her little Dedenne caught up and hopped on her shoulder.

"I should have known you would come with me." Kaitlyn says with a small smile.

Dede dedenne. Rubbed up against her face.

She entered the dark cave, and walked through to where the forest was. It was almost too dark to see in the cave and it seemed later than it actually was because of the trees blocking the sky out. Her heart sank as she saw the large blood stain that was still on the ground where he had laid. Her knees week she slowly moved to it and her knees buckled and she crashed to the ground and started crying.

"Why... why were you taken away Iruko. When I was around you... everything seemed so much happier. You just seemed to brighten everyone's mood up. As if..... as if you were a beacon of hope and harmony. Maybe even been able to help Orre. You seemed to be the light that lead the way... yet the light was put out before if could cause problems..." Kaitlyn cried, getting back to her knees.

Dedenne wiped some of the tears away, but there was hardly anything that could be done. Kaitlyn headed over to the Relic Stone and collapsed back to her knees and cried uncontrollably. She cried alone in the darkness or though she thought.

"Ah a perty little girl all alone in the dark." A sinister voice came from behind her.

Her eyes shot open and she turned around. In front of her was a big man. He had black hair and a full beard. Kaitlyn could smell smoke and alcohol on him. She backed up into the Relic Stone. In hopes of getting away.

"Leave me alone!" She cried.

"Now why would I do that? Your all alone and no one can save or hear you. I was hired to take you like I did that idiotic boy's sister." He spat.

Dedenne jumped in front of Kaitlyn and used an electric attack, but he hardly did anything.

"Get out of the way you stupid rat!" He yelled, back handing the little mouse pokemon and sent it flying. Dedenne flipped a few times before coming to a stop.

"No Dedenne!" Kaitlyn cried, trying to crawl over to her little pokemon's side. She was grabbed by the leg and pulled up.

"Now to have my fun!" The big man yelled.

"Someone help me!" Kaitlyn cried.

"No one can hear you little lady." The man said.

The wind picked up and muscular man with a cloak over his head appeared. He had a bionic arm, or what looked like it. Kaitlyn didn't know who he was. She didn't know who it was, because his face was covered by the dark blue hood and dark blue clothing. Kaitlyn fell to the ground as the man started backing up as if scared. She backed up behind the hooded man and the backed up more into the Relic Stone. She didn't know if he was on her side or not.

"I.....it can't be. IMPOSSIBLE!" The big man spat.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Set appaears in an instant which I instantly predict a teleport.

"Look what the cat dragged in," I say glumly without looking up at my fellow opponent. My head is staring at my knees as I am hard in concentration. I soon get up though and remove the hair in front of my face.

"I doubt I will battle you today, but I don't doubt I'll battle you during this competetition, but whatever happens, don't let your anger mess with you," I say with a cold voice looking dead into his eyes. I don't understand why, but when I am around Seth I feel this urge to hate, this aura to dislike, and I'm no myself. There are plenty of ways I could have said that, starting with a friendly hello, then perhaps advising him and perhaps congratulating him, but no I go the unthoughtful way. I feel a sadness inside me, but can only express it in my eyes, they aren't grumpy, but sympathetic, and I can't control them. The mixed emotions I am feeling don't even begin to add up to the situation we have. I remember Iruko for a second, and I begin to wonder why he hasn't been disqualified.

I suddenyl turn around to hide my thinking face from Seth. Iruko hasn't been disqualified, nothing remains of him, but nothing can vanish. This reminds me of Seth's entrance by teleport. I turn back around, swiftly, yet I have the same eyes as before.

"I have a feeling Iruko is still alive, so no burial you here me?" That was supposed to be a joke to lighten the mood but it sounded more like a death threat. You win some you lose some.

Years
"Mom, the dog left something on the floor!" Seth sarcastically called out, in response to Yuki initial statement. He then slightly narrowed his eyes at Yuki's mentioning to keep his anger in check during their possible up coming battle. Seth noted the sympathy in Yuki's eyes, but brushed it aside effortlessly, as the man informed them that he believed Iruko was still alive. Seth didn't care much either way at the moment, he just found it odd that Yuki mentioned it.

"Don't worry we'll see each other on the field, let's hope you earn your way there and not take advantage of Iruko's absence." Seth tried to mimic the intented joke, but also held a cold shiver in his words. Moving over to his locker Seth grabbed a couple items of the top and stuffed them not to secretivly into his pouch. The first match would be starting any moment now.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
(OOC. Spoilers added for length. Return of Iruko.)

Spoiler:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
"Mom the dog left something on the floor," Seth says followed by "Don't worry we'll see each other on the field, let's hope you earn your way there and not take advantage of Iruko's absence." I don't believe Iruko will be disqualified unless he doesn't show up for this tournement, but what then, who doesn't go then?

"Whatever I'm not bothered if he shows up or not, but he was probably a pushover anyways," I say with slightly more emotion, emphasizing the 'probably' to make it sound like I'm not too certain, a bit more informal. I'm starting to sound like my old self bit by bit, and this cheers me up a bit too. I put my hand in front of me.

"May the best man win," I say with the smile, first time I've done this to Seth.

Years
After a quick statement reguarding Yuki's lack of intrest if Iruko showed up or not. Seth raised a brow at just how nonchelantly Yuki said this, he sounded a bit more cold than usual, from what Seth gathered from the man at least that is. Yuki must really know something, about Iruko, he's taking his passing alot easier than Seth had predicted, but maybe Yuki just didn't care much the same as Seth himself, and was just tring to put the fact aside. After all they both hardly knew him. An equal smile spread across Seth's face at Yuki's next phrase however. May the best man win.

"Haha, I intend to." Seth replied but it was obvious a joke mixed in with his true arrogance, that hid some type of appreciation towards Yuki. The man had quickly became the one Seth wanted to battle most. Seth quickly had his focus drawn towards the Colosseum just beyound the walls at the sound of the announcer's voice.

"Attention Trainers, the first battle of the second day here at the Pyrite Annual Colossuem Tournament will begin very momentarily! Take this final opportunity to prepare yourselves!"

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
We speed into the desert on two hover bikes. I bought a hover bike for myself before we left Agate and a set of earpiece walkie-talkies so that me and . I still had a good amount a money. I was paid well in the times I worked with the supposed International Police force. I guess that was a cover-up so I never found out the truth. I also won a large chunk of prize money in the Hoenn Pokemon League, I was basically set for life at the time.

"You know if this is some type of trap, I will not show mercy." I say in my serious voice.

"I promise, it isn't. I name is Dan by the way. I was the one who didn't hang up the phone. I did that on purpose so that you could find out. I am so sorry for what I was forced to do." Dan said.

"If we save your family, we will return to Agate Village. There you should be safe. I also want to find out more about this Elite 4 and the Champion you said was my boss." I say in a more friendly voice.

"I will tell you everything I know, but I have a question to ask you. Let us stop up ahead. There should be a cave or something." Dan says.

I am slow to agree, but I eventually agree and we stop about two minutes later.

I turn the walkie-talkie off and speak face to face. "Now what do you want?"

"When you were in the Relic Forest, I saw that you restored the Relic Stone to normal and that you told that Seth kid that you could purify pokemon without the help of the stone. I have two shadow pokemon of my own, one is the one that attacked you. They do not listen to me and I do not know what will happen with I release them, but can you please purify mine? One belongs to my child and the other one is a pokemon I have had since I was a kid. They forced me to close the hearts and make them become shadow pokemon." Dan asks.

I look at him dead in the eye and I can tell he is telling the trust by his eyes. "If I can. Absol was a wild pokemon, I do not know if I can purify other shadow pokemon."

"Please give it a try! I will first show you the one that attacked you and my pokemon I have had since I was a kid. Blastoise! Come out." Dan yells.

The big blue turtle pokemon turns and faces me like he was to fight. I walk slowly to the Blastoise he tries to use a Water Pulse on me, but I dodge and I put my hand against the pokemon's body where the heart is normaly.

"Blastoise! Open your heart! Do not let darkness take you over! Do you not remember Dan and how you both use to travel together!? Fight it and be free!" I yell.

A light bursts from my hand and surrounds the turtle pokemon. The pokemon eyes close and then reopen, clear as day.

Blast... Blastoise? The Blastoise looks confused.

"I am so sorry Blastoise!" Dan yells leaping at the turtle pokemon.

After a few minutes, Dan shows me a Growlithe and I do the same.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Dan yells in joy.

I nod and after a few more minutes, we continue to the north. Soon we will be at one of the hideouts or prisons.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Chapter 28: Where'd My Eevee Go?:

Seth soon guided Max and Loryn out of the forest, after a short trek the trio arrived in a town that Max did not catch the name of, they soon arrived at a Pokémon Centre. Seth walked over to the PC and pulled out a strange looking contraption, he plugged this into the PC and soon a Pokéball appeared in his hand as he turned around to send it out, an Abra soon appeared Loryn and Seth started conversing over something Max did not understand, the conversation soon transformed into an argument as Seth stormed out of the building, soon followed by Loryn. Max started at the Abra intently as it said something to him through telepathy 'Do not worry, your friends will return momentarily' Max wasn't worried anyway, he strolled over to the PC and booted it up to deposit Sawsbuck. 'Bye Sawsbuck, see you soon.' Max thought to himself. Max sat back down next to Abra and within a few moments Seth and Loryn returned, Max felt as if something was missing, but pushed the thought away instantly. Seth handed him a polystyrene box, containing a double cheese burger. Max thanked him before opening the box and eating it quickly, but not too impolitely, he hadn't eaten a thing all day, and Max was truly grateful. Seth then commanded Abra to use teleport as the four of them were teleported to the coliseum and into the waiting room, Max looked around to lay his eyes on Yuki, his supposed friend who had abandoned him about three times now, Max felt anger building up inside of him. He soon calmed down as he realised Yuki had done this, probably with good reason behind it and pushed the thought away. Yuki and Seth started making snide remarks about each other and about Ikuro, Max swallowed hard as he looked at Loryn and then back to Yuki and Seth arguing between themselves. Max realised what he had thought was missing "Eevee!" Max exclaimed Eevee popped his head out of Max's bag as he let out a sigh of relief. Eevee hopped out of the bag and started showing Loryn, Yuki and Seth affection one after the other, going back to Max after he had at least rubbed his head against each of them. Max walked over to Seth and said:
"Thank you for what you did today, you and Loryn saved me from Pandora and you helped me get back to Pyrite, yet you barely know me. I can't even thank you enough, I really don't know what to say. Is there anything I can do for you in return?" Max asked wearing an honest smile.

Years
Eevee randomly popped out of Max's bag and happily pressed over to everyone, before returning to Max's side. Soon after Max made his way over to Seth and began to thank him and Loryn. Seth shrugged when the man asked if there was anything he could do in return. "As of now no, nothing. You can just forget it." He looked back to Max and noticed his truthful smile. "Like you said we barly know one another. So seriously, just drop it," he said in a moderatly harsher tone.

Seth pulled out a Pokeball from his chest and cracked it open to release Charmeleon who stretched a bit then looked around to realize that they were back in the locker room of the Pyrite Colosseum. He yawned and cast his eyes over the trainers locking them on Seth's. "You get enough rest?" Seth asked opening his locker and pulling out a bag of Pokeblock giving a few to his fire companion. Charmeleon nodded and ate the food rather hastily.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I sigh at Max's impotence in my head, such a cheesy line was sure do make me cringe a little, which is probably why Seth's reply was a little harsh.

"Don't be harsh on him," I say, "yeah it makes you cringe but what's he supposed to say?" I don't say this with a tone, yep I'm definitely losing my anger, I'm starting to resist Pandora's taint a little. The mood in this one small room has suddenly become a little bit more lose than last time, and I feel that I don't have a reason to return my pokémon.

"And Max, I didn't leave you on purpose, I'm sorry, but you get busy too so don't go shooting that crap at me. Kay pal?" I think it must be noticeable now how much I have changed, surely Max can see I'm back to normal too.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Maya smiled lightheartedly, "Thanks, Rider. Really. But, you don't have to pay for everything; I can help." She began a rather leisure amble, her marveled gaze shifted amid the silhouettes that had surrounded them.

"Oh! Look, that place doesn't seem too gritty!" She bellowed resoundingly, her grasp onto Rider's hand. Maya subtly reddened, a tint of crimson present in her merry expression; until, that is, she had hastily withdrew his rather soft hand.

"Uh-- um, let's go!" She briskly gesticulated, making a rather rushed stride towards the aforementioned establishment. It was a rather simplistic setting, with rather full, rich, conveniently soft settees, emblazoned with linen of a subtly carmine color, and fluorescent light that further adorned the already vibrant setting.

Rider laughed as Maya grabbed his hands. She wants me. When she let go, another smirk broke across his face. She most definitely wants me. He followed behind her leisurely, but with great strides. "Yeah, that place looks good. Definitely one of the finer establishments in this town." Not saying much. "And I will pay." Zephyr caught up to her and looked through the corner of his eye. "I am a gentlemen of course."

He walked up to the front desk. "Table. For two." He winked at Maya and chuckled darkly as they were led to a table near the window. Rider pulled her chair out for his female companion. "Your chair, my lady."

"Thanks, Rider." Maya blithely thanked him, briskly inhabiting the rather admirably mellow settee. She mused at such a thought. Wow.. This.. is really soft; I could lay here all day and..

A considerably senile, albeit bearing a rather eerily striking merry expression, unhurriedly approached the blithe twosome and spoke, her tone strikingly raspy, and with rather accentuated successions of words, "Oh. Hello, dears. And what would you madly- in- love couple want at such a lovely evening?"

The rather garrulous Madame further babbled, "Oh, young love! So passionate, so hot! It reminds me of my youthful days. Oh! It brings back such wonderful memories! Such bold romance! Ooh!"

Maya stiffened at the thought. Though, despite her unease, she did naught, but prolonged her steady discontent. Her rather rigidly tense gaze shifted to Rider, bearing a rather stiff expression, hinting that the lady, as disrespectful as it was, was galling.

"Uh.. Rider. Let's make our.. orders.. now.. " Maya stammered, with a rather rigid accentuation of "now."

Rider just about lost his composure when the old coot made a comment about the two of them being madly in love. It was hilarious! But still...Maya was a good looking girl...and everyone could agree that Zephyr was a good looking guy. They could be a good looking couple. "I agree." He turned to the old lady. "And we are ready to order, madame." He winked at her and seated Maya, taking the seat across from her. "I'll have a burger with fries." Should I get a beer?...Nah. "And a root beer to go with it." He smiled at his companion. "What will m'lady be getting?" He made sure to thrown in a cheesily-romantic voice. "After all, I am merely a humble servant at your command."

Maya murmured, albeit inaudibly, with fevered ire, "We aren't a couple. Dummy."

"I'll just.. have a cup of coffee. And pasta, capellini, thinner than usual."

The ever- so loquacious Madame chimed in, "A cup of romance, perhaps? Ooh. Such a cute couple, needs a hint of spice, in such a passionate relationship."

Maya refused, her ire becoming much blatant, but still ever- so subtle, "Uh.. no, but.. thank you."

The Madame, then, left them be, for now, at least, bearing a yet still eerily merry smile.

"That lady.. And no, Rider. We are not a couple. Gosh." Maya remarked, reddening in subtle anger, though with a hint of sarcasm, that truth be told, is blatant to Rider, and with a rather intense accentuation of 'not.'

"So, are you ready for the tournament tomorrow? I mean you know, the great Rider, can't possibly lose, can't he? But, no pressure." Maya asked, with a hint of sarcasm in her tone of voice. Truth be told, she was considerably cherishing Rider's accompaniment, more than she'd anticipated.

A grin broke across Rider's face as the old lady walked away, and Maya reprimanded him for his leading on that they were a couple. Time to have some fun. "I am shocked, m'lady! I am merely professing my love to you!" He made sure to make a dramatic scene to the nearby customers, who were seeming to enjoy the exchanges. "Are you saying that we...are no longer together?" His face was filled with horror for a moment, but the next it was replaced with a grin the size of a Wailmer's. "You know I kid." Rider began to laugh quietly. "But of course I'm ready! No way in Hell I'll lose! I'm the best! You saw my battle earlier! Type disadvantages hold no fear over me, size makes no difference, I'll crush them! and I'll find a loop hole in any strategy!" He gave Maya a thumbs up and a dashing smile. "And we all know, all of the ladies want to be with the legendary 'Rider.'" Zephyr added a wink on the last one. "I don't believe in pressure."

"I like your enthusiasm." Maya remarked, complimenting Rider's overly blatant self- assurance.

She smiled slyly, "Though.. Don't expect your victory to be that easy. After all, Loryn, Seth, and I, are your opponents."

"But.. I guess that it's your confidence that makes you who you are. Not all trainers have that kind of spirit, that you have."

"Ah. Having such a pleasant conversation there, yes?" The Madame chimed in.

She briskly cleared her voice, and spoke, her tone yet still richly raspy, "Here you go, pasta, capellini of course, coffee.. Hamburger, coupled with french fries.. and root beer." The mellowed Madame, then bestowed the rather well- fixed cuisine to their equally well- furnished table, handling it with proper care. "Please, do enjoy." In a blink of an eye, she had departed.

Maya, incognizant of Rider's presence, devoured the well -prepared cuisine heartily; as indelicate as she was, she was simply starved. In a blink of an eye, the formerly warm plate was depleted of its cuisine.

Her merry gaze at Rider, she spoke, "That was delicious." She paused. "Shall we go?"

A look of amazement crossed Rider's face as Maya wolfed down her food in no time. "Well then..." He took his time eating, but finished soon enough. "You sure were hungry." He chuckled and called for the check, paying for it in full. "Thank you, madam, and I'll have you know that the Princess ate very well." Zephyr winked at Maya yet again and led her outside. "Now, we have plenty to do!" He swept his arms wide. "We can avoid gangs, do in drug dealers, battle scum, you name it!" Rider's sarcastic tone was blatant as he listed the various things. "The choice is yours, madame!"

Maya laughed heartily, at Rider's rather casual mention of drug rings, and other notable malefactors. "How about rest? I'm sure we both need much of it tomorrow."

She smiled slyly, "And since you've offered a place to stay, we might as well hit the sack there! So, how about it?"

"Of course...M'lady." Rider winked and smiled. "As I said, what's mine is yours, and what's mine is yours." He began to lead her towards his rather...out-of-the-way house on the outskirts of town. "Well, this is it." He gestured to the small shack. "My castle." He opened the door and led Maya inside. It may have looked rather dirty on the outside, but the inside was pure white, including tile floors and other such things. "Casa del Hombre." He looked to her. "House of Man." He winked. "You can have the bedroom." He gestured to the bed in the far right corner and smiled. "I'll take the couch." It may have seemed like he was taking the bad spot, but damn! That is one comfortable couch. The pair climbed into their respective sleeping-areas, both of them drifting asleep after a little bit.

Present Day.

The vibrant sun radiated amid the bright azure horizon, the mockingbird heartily sang its elegant, alluring hymns, its clear notes interspersing within the whistles of the wind; indeed, it was a vibrant day.

"Hey, Rider! Let's get a move on! We're late!" Maya bellowed, fully aware that the long- awaited Tournament rendezvous was already unfolding, and that their arrival was, truth be told, becoming belated. She flounced her brown hair in clear frustration, though her rather merry smile implied otherwise.

"Oh yeah baby...You know I like it like that." Rider twitched in his sleep, "Oh-"

"HEY RIDER!"

A startling voice knocked Rider off of his position on the couch and on to the floor. "I'm up! I'm up!" The young, and dashing, bounty hunter stood up quickly, dusting off his clothes. "I see you are up, as well, my lady." A smirk appeared across his ruggedly handsome face. "Hold on!" He walked into the the kitchen and rummaged through the pantry, looking for things to eat. Moments later he emerged with a cereal bar, handed one to Maya, and walked out the door. "Today, madame, we BATTLE!"

Maya smiled, "Of course, we will." The twosome, then, ambled through the ordinarily festive boroughs, and arrived at the equally festive Coliseum.

"It looks like we made it!" Maya bellowed, seeing Seth, and her fellow contenders.

Zephyr looked around and nodded. "Good to be here, guys. But you're all gonna lose."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I notice a pair of people, one I recall being Maya, and the other I'm not entirely aware of, zephyr or something I've heard recently. The male counterpart of the duo makes a snide comment 'good to see you but you're all gonna lose,' which I respond quickly with, "highly doubtful, you don't even know who I am yet and you're making assumptions," I say with a bounce in my voice and a small grin, although it isn't that funny, perhaps to me it is though. The girl Maya, is the coordinator, who done excellently with her togekiss in her battle, but Lucario could wipe that baby out any day. I return my leafeon and my skarmory so I have Lucario Gallade and Ampharos out to admire. Ampharos is loving it but Gallade and Lucario seem to be fighting again in the background, hopefully nobody notices. I wonder if this battle will be a double battle? Do tey even have double battles here or is it only single battles, I don't know I haven't been paying much attention. I'm beginning to get really excited to battle and I'm trying to figure out who I'll be up against, but I guess you can't really guess something like that. It's pretty much time for the first battle now.

Back