• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yoooo I love this forum. Sup everybody!

BasedNate

ImDaBes
Years
Hey dudes. I've been playing Pokemon since Emerald came out then I played the 2nd gen, 1st gen, 3rd gen, 4th gen, 5th gen, and now this gen. I began playing competitively last year with a friend of mine and it's actually pretty fun. I met some cool dudes & girls during my time playing in the Meta-game. It really sucks that I had to sell my DSi including all the Pokemon games to pay my bills cause now I can't use Poke Transporter :/

This is why I came here to this forum to seek for any tips, Friend Codes, or Pokemons that I need for the Meta-game. My friends told me I was too good so I might as well enter a competition for fun haha. Anyways hopefully, this forum will be one of them rare moments where I actually stay & chat with people. It's beginning to look like it! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ah, that stinks; sorry about that. ;o; Hopefully you'll be able to buy your games back to play em' again! In any case, hey there Nate, welcome to PC, bud! Really nice that you've been playing every gen up to this point. :3

So, I guess that you're into competitive pokemon battles, huh? Or just regular ol' battling online? Well then, perhaps you might wanna have a look at our Battle Center, to read up on battle strategies, as well as get some general help with the Pokémon Meta when it comes to team building and the like! You can post your team on there for example, and someone will provide some advice on how you can spruce it up, to try and help it to perform better. I'd recommend visiting the X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread if you wanna add some more friend codes, as well as post your own so that others can add you back! And then there's the IV Bred & Egg Move Quick Trade Thread, just in case you would like to trade for IV bred pokemon to train em' up for your battles! ^^

I hope that you'll be able to find everything that you're looking for, and good luck on battling in the Meta-game! I do a lot of pokemon battles myself, and they're pretty fun! Ah, and don't forget that there are various of other boards you can visit too, like the Chit Chat Café, Video Games, Technology and Media, and much more! Feel free to explore, and I sure hope that you'll stick with us for a very long time! :3

I'm always available anytime you wanna chat about different stuff too, or in case you're looking for a PC bud; I think that we can become really good friends! But regardless, thanks for joining up, and thanks for introducing yourself today! Enjoy your stay, and don't be shy on asking for help around the forums if you have a question or too! I, for example can happily help out at anytime! <3

Take careeee~

BasedNate

ImDaBes
Years
You know... I like Pokemon more than Zelda. It's my favorite RPG game of all time and I'll probably play it until Pokemon somehow gets cancelled or something (Which I really hope not in my life time lol).

I'm into both actually. I play Pokemon Showdown a lot. It really improved my skills.
Thank you for the introduction! :)

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Hello BasedNate,

I don't have much to say...

I just Started playing pokeGames. I found them really Great that I Joined here.
MySelf Vynk from India and I am just ahem**fift**een**

Whatever, :D check out Emulation & Rom hacking Section..

just like I did, you'll find lots of Pokemon FanMade games (If you like) ask me for anything and I'll give my utmost to help you.

Good Luck! :)

Years
Welcome to PC, BasedNate! I sure hope you're enjoying the community today because that's what I always love to say when I meet a newbie. And I bet based on what the others said I bet you'll love PC!

Like the others said, you'd definitely love the Battle Center section and yeah we happen to have a Pokemon Showdown server if you're interested in battling on a simulator, plus Aura showed you the Friend Code Exchange so yeah leave your FC details there and you should hopefully add stuff like Friend Safaris and the whatnot. We are an active forum so I'm sure you can make some friends.

Anyways, I do hope to see you around both here and on the server, should you decide to pop by, and if you need help don't hesitate to ask anyone on the staff team! Have fun and take good care okay?

- Hikari

CharizardY

Master of Fire
Years
Welcome to PC! I too am new to the community here and after being here for the last 24 hours I can tell you this IS the most active Pokemon forum on the web in my opinion. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

BasedNate

ImDaBes
Years
Thanks all! :D
Right now, I'm researching the new Meta-game. It's going to be twice as hard to get the right nature & everything for competition without my Black & White 2 game. Pokedit would make things 10 times more simpler.

Years
Breeding's a lot easier in the sixth generation so I'm sure you won't have much of a problem. And if you're ever stuck, we'll be here to help; perhaps I can assist you with some trades in the future if you're on the hunt since I've completed my national dex already. Well, almost.. still missing a few but eh, legendaries. :D;

Anyways, welcome to PokeCommunity, Nate! It would be great if you could participate in our Battle Center boards for all things battling as there's a lot to do there, from rating teams to getting good movesets suggested and so on. I'm not the best battler myself but I like having random battles with people through Showdown since I enjoy the thrill of seeing what Pokemon I'll get and how to use them (unfortunately my luck's been pretty subpar so far though, haha).

Hope you have a good time learning about the metagame and battling our members! Be sure to keep at it, it'd be great to see your skills if you're that good. And of course, contact the staff members if you need any help at all. See you. :)

Back