• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Happy St. Patrick's Day, peeps!~ Sadly I can't drink tonight. But I am sooo wearing green tomorrow. Really loving this color, btw, as well as the others too. Woo!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Was looking for stocks for a more green icon for today and well

tumblr_mjtribdoBK1rnhprno1_500.jpg

Happy St. Patrick's Day from not only me, but Daxter as well!

Years
I know supporters seem to remain unchanged (because they are already green lol) but Happy St. Patrick's Day, PC! Love you guys all in your beautiful shade of green, even if you're not supporter!

Years
I made a post and submitted it only to see my name in green up in the breadcrumb menu in the top right all of a sudden. Thought I was demoted. 8D; Happy St. Patrick's Day, guys! I'll be over here sipping my apple cider.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I'm going to Savannah tomorrow morning! Happy St. Pattys Day! I'm expecting some of you to be coming back with DUI stories!

Some of the names are a little too light green, just saying!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I made a post and submitted it only to see my name in green up in the breadcrumb menu in the top right all of a sudden. Thought I was demoted. 8D; Happy St. Patrick's Day, guys! I'll be over here sipping my apple cider.

They had to demote you because you are too cutie patootie for everyone to handle. 8( Enjoy your drink. I'm gonna wait til tomorrow to drink since it's actually still the 16th here haha.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Even though I don't celebrate it, nor drink (x3), Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I love how you changed the username colours. It's such a small thing but it makes a big difference in how festive the forum looks. :)

Edit: I just noticed the usertitles! Ahhhh! XD They're hilarious!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! This is the only holiday my family goes all out for, except for drinking. None of us drink due to a variety of health reasons. But we all wear green (I'm wearing a green tee-shirt and a shiny green hoodie right now), including the dogs. The family eats their full of corned beef, cabbage, and red potatoes. Plus this year we have green bagels from my workplace.

And spring is right around the corner. Can't wait!

I dunno. St. Patrick's Day just really makes me happy.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Too much green.

I'm kidding, it's great!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I do enjoy being a Festive Green Peep(s). also I can't drink I'm only 15 ;(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
We don't really celebrate this holiday where I live, but everyone green is cute to see :3 mod and admin greens are especially smexy. Happy st patricks~

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! It's not celebrated where I live though (or even if it is, only on a smaller scale), so I won't be going out drinking or whatever you guys do haha. Love the greens anyway! :3

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
happy st.patricks day ladies n gents! now only if boston had no skool like usual? but any ways don't drive u guys.

The Alchemyst

Haha may the leprechaun tip his hat to yinz today, have a great Saint Patty's day :D
Designate a driver tonight, I wants yinz safe for tomorrow :o
...But ♥♥♥♥ sounding like your mother, have an AWESOME day ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back