• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
work was decent. managed to keep my anxiety on the lower end for most of the day til the end so i suppose it's time for sleep when that happens.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I wanted to reach through the phone and choke this lady because she called about wanting to exchange an inflatable for 200 tickets which isn't a lot. I told her we technically don't do refunds or exchanges because we don't know what you've done to it once you've left. Once I spoke with my GM and told her she could come in with in the next day or so and she told me she couldn't because of her holiday or whatever. She said if she didn't come before the end of the year then don't worry about it.

My thought is...is if it's THAT much of a deal that you have to call and complain and argue about it but yet you're not going to come right away to fix it then why bother calling at all. I mean that's like me complaining about $5 and want something done about it but I'm not going to come right away.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
ah yes. my favorite people. though most of my phone calls end with "okay what's your name so we can replace your order next time--" "i'm at work" "--you come through whether it's today or tomorrow or next week" like damn let me finish my sentence first?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Or the ones who want to speak to the Manager or GM and they tell them the exact same thing you just told them and they're like Okay no problem. You stand there like WTF what I wasn't good enough. There's the door BYE!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
As the GM of my store I'm the one that they want to speak to but yes most of the time I do end up telling them the exact same thing that my employee told them which does result in what you just said.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I just hate that kinda crap. I mean if didn't know what I was talking about I wouldn't be here much less be a Lead.

Years
good luck :<
I dread when I have to apply again, but right now I've enough saved to relax for a while and have a small-ish income coming in from something else already

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
good luck :<
I dread when I have to apply again, but right now I've enough saved to relax for a while and have a small-ish income coming in from something else already
Have you started art endeavors? :D

Years
Have you started art endeavors? :D

Nope this is from something else! A home attendant job for grandpa where I do basically nothing but still get paid, he lives in my parents' house and they call in/out for me at the appropriate hours haha. half goes to my little brother's uni fund but no complaints about basically free money.....

I also recently began art work for a very small website though, and that's part of why I've been so insanely busy lately. :x

Years
I have a band thing tomorrow night, 50% wants to go only cause we worked so hard and friends and getting out of the house. The other 50% wants to just veg out with the 3DS and Switch, maybe draw some 'mons. I'm being picked up at 10:30pm tomorrow night.

Idk why, but lately, the noise from the instruments have been really bothering me, especially the drums. There were times I had to leave the room during the rehersal and sit on the floor with my hands over my ears. A specific teacher literally had to keep me company for a good 30 minutes right after my panic attack. What's GOING ON?!?!?!?!?! THIS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back