• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile 6,000 gems given out as compensation for inaccurate item descriptions

Years
Masters just gave out 6,000 gems as compensation for inaccurate item descriptions. What are you guys going to do with these gems? Scout or save?

Years
Spent them to finally get Blue as it's the only 5* I'm still missing. Got another Olivia twice instead. One more and I can have her Sync Move upgraded.

Years
Got Olivia and Phoebe in the first pull, and Blue in the second! Fiiiinally some 5 stars that aren't the story characters....

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years
Used them in my first pull ever and got Krys as a 5 star, Drake and another 4 star I can't remember(lmao poor guy) and Tel e Pat like 6 times lol.
Also Gardenia, Roark and another bunch of 3 stars.
I'm quite happy about Krys, I will power her up immediately

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'd already saved up about 6k, so this just doubled my reserves.

Not sure what I'm saving for, but I'll keep saving.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
I did one 3k scout and got Kris and Totodile! Unfortunately didn't end up getting Blue, but I want to save the rest just in case Cynthia ever does come out.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Going to save, personally. But neat. And really oddly generous given how little they were giving previously for missions and stuff like 10 million downloads (that is, nothing but a tweet on it).

Hopefully it's a change in philosophy.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
10 pull got me Blue, which I already had. That's two 5 stars I've pulled during the Olivia banner, and neither have been her. Rate is up is a lie. 😠 Hilbert and Oshawott are suppose to be coming soon, so I'll save the rest for that.

Nice that we finally got something though.

Back