• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie's Post

Valorie looked at Vince as he set the cooler down. She was thirsty, but not thirsty enough that she would let go of Selene to use her hands. Though, perhaps she might help Selene get a drink if asked. She wasn't asked though, so. It was then that it came back to her that Vincent had never followed up on battling her. She got the impression that he didn't like her very much, or maybe he had just forgotten. She had too much on her mind to dwell on this for long, affectionately leaning on and cuddling Selene in the most literal sense of the word, that is to say, holding her close, almost possessively. Now that it seemed that nobody was going to mock them over this, she felt comfortable just to remain like this for quite some time. She hoped Selene didn't mind all that much, though. She still had concerns that perhaps she was just weird.

She silently really didn't know what to say in the face of what the nurse had said. She could say everything would be alright but would it? As a result, she just remained silent, comforting Selene with her presence and affection alone for the moment being. Like she had said before. No matter what happened, they would deal with it together. It was the best she could promise.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
"Hey thanks," Vince said to Selene as he took two gummy worms. "Hey no need to worry about being safe all that stuff man something like what happened today won't happen again you have my word on that me and my pokemon will make sure everyone's ok no matter what they're all pumped to help out anyway," He said trying to make Selene' feel better.

As he said that Dyno jumped up and bit the top of his head his way of saying "Don't count me in on this lovey "dovey" friendship stuff". Vincent couldn't help but laugh at Dyno's attitude as he pulled him off his head after he put donw his drink.

"Dyno will fight it but he'll help underneath his hardheaded exterior is a really softy," Xack said as he put Dyno on the ground. The dragon pokemon let out a small growl but then went back to nibbling on a gummy worm he had stolen while no one was paying any attention.

"Oh yeah Ryan's an electric type which would make a perfect sparing partner for Wattage he needs to learn a few things or two from another electric type. Ryan's fast to which is great since Joltiks are known for being quick little pokemon so it would be an awesome match," After Vince said that he heard Mark's nervous response he wondered why he was so nervous.

"Ah man come on Mark don't worry nothing is going to happen to you but it sounds like something already has care to share?" He asked as Scissors stole his second gummy worm as he went to eat it.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Smiling at Valorie, Selene leaned against her in the hug comfortably, wondering why Valorie hadn't taken one of the sodas. "Hey Val, you not having anything to drink? This Lemonade is really really good if you're stuck for ideas..?" She found it slightly unusual that Valorie was still holding onto her, but in a good way! It seemed that her wish of having Valorie as a really close friend who would be there with her for anything had come true...with this thought in her mind she let out a contented sigh, even despite the pain through her leg, and nodded happily.

"Yeah...despite the whole chopping legs off thing...I think today has ended pretty well!" she said out loud to the group en masse, well aware that she could quite easily be touted as a weirdo or a nutter for saying so considering she could end up one-legged within a matter of days. But ultimately she was here, with her friends around her, having fun. How could it get much better?

"Umm...yeah, the beach could be problematic..." she said in response to Vince's questioning, looking at Mark for a moment. It wasn't her story to tell...if Mark wanted people to know what went down on the beach he'd tell them..."Mark, there'd be no need for that," she said seriously, frowning slightly as she spoke to him. "We know what went wrong last time...we'd just have to be more careful...but you shouldn't let that stop you going to the beach and having fun! I'll be going into the Forest again when I'm better to train up Gordon!"

Ryan looked up as Vince mentioned something about him and Wattage being training partners and Selene thought about this for a moment. That wasn't a bad idea at all...in fact, she wished she could break out a battle between the two now...but in the middle of a hospital ward probably wasn't the best battlefield.

"Definitely, when I'm up and about me and Ryan will be there...we'll teach that Joltik a couple of tricks, right Ry?" laughed Selene and Ryan nodded brightly with a "Pika!" - he'd show that Wattage. He thought he was fast? Pfeh...wait until he was in a race with him, THEN they'd see who was fast.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Bri ran to the kitchen and grabbed all kinds of popcorn, chips, all manner of cookies, and pretzels and other salty snacks. He called out Drizzle and Duster, who helped him carry the stuff. He ignored the reproachful look from the luch lady.
"Uh... My friends are really sick, and I'm bringing them this stuff to help them feel better!" Bri said as he walked quickly out of there. She opened her mouth to say something, but he was already gone. He stopped when he saw Jack sitting on the bench.
"Hey, I guess they let you out tonight. Are you ok? Do you need a hand back to our dorm?" Bri said. He then called out Nova and had his pokemon carry the snacks in for him.

Thyme was only dimly aware that someone was talking to her. She looked up at a familiar dark shape. Whatever the nurse had made Bri give her was really working. Her arm and chest didn't hurt anymore, but she couldn't feel anything else either. Her mind worked a few seconds, and linked what the two that had spoken to her were saying. If she had been feeling better, she would have snapped at Gordon. But as it was, she could barely focus on what he had said.
"Ugh... Yeah. Wars. Heh. Snype, don't worry about it. I was there, and you needed help," Thyme said. She couldn't focus enough to say much else on the subject.

Years
Jack had noticed Brian carrying a bunch of stuff, for what seemed t be a party but he didn't really care to tell the truth and apparently Brian spotted him and began walking in his direction. "Yep they let me out early" that was a lie they probably didn't even know he wasn't in his room but Brian didn't need to know that. Jack folded up the map that was in his lap so that Brian wouldn't find out that he was planning to go back to the forest. "Yeah i'm just a little sore" Jack was lying again he was in some wicked pain but that was another thing Brian didn't need to have on his mind. "No thanks I was planning to go to the peer first before i go back to my dorm" the first truthful thing Jack had said he wanted to enjoy the sea breeze before he had to go and sleep and the peer was the best place. "So don't mind me go to wherever you were going" Jack really didn't care where Brian was going he just wanted to be alone so he was saying anything to make him leave.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Erm... yeah... well..." Mark paused a moment. "I kinda nearly drowned last time I went there. I was battling Valorie, then a Frillish came up and dragged me underwater... I got out of that situation but... heh. Nearly died." He stopped there, not wanting to mention the CPR part of the story. "I guess I could still come... don't expect me to be in the water though."

Snype snickered a bit. "Kehehe... nah I didn't need help! I bet I could have handled it myself!" Snype paused and looked at Thyme. "...Is what I would have said if I were like Blade! Kehehe!" Snype joked cheerfully. "Really though, I appreciate it!"

Dawn

Years
Valorie's post

Valorie certainly seemed clingy. Perhaps it was out of fear for Selene, but perhaps it indicated something a bit deeper. Either way, one would be hard pressed to become closer than they were right then. Selene tried to help her choose a drink, but Valorie merely smiled in response, amused at something hidden.

"Nah... I'm alright. At least for now anyway. It's nice that they're there though."

Meanwhile, she glanced at Mark. She had all but forgotten about the earlier angst revolving around the tension induced from recent events revolving around the thought of a possible relationship brewing. Thinking about the incident at the beach reminded her. She had wanted to ask Selene what she thought. She didn't know what to do regarding that situation. She couldn't just ask Selene about that stuff here. Besides, she was suddenly not all that concerned with it. She wasn't sure why, but at the moment she felt as if she didn't need to make a decision. She began to silently study her emotions, trying to figure out why exactly she felt the way she did.

Mackenzie's post

Mac gazed out at the sea momentarily before returning her attention back to the beach. The others present had turned their attention back to enjoying the beach, no longer interested in staring at the strange girl. Mac was mildly disappointed, but didn't let it show on her face. Clearly this wasn't hip enough. She began to reel in her line only to feel a tug that nearly yanked her off the peer. With a look of mild irritation she strengthened her hold and continued reeling. She had actually /caught/ something? How absurd!

After a few moments of reeling a Remoraid was pulled up from the water. Said Remoraid was now officially PO'd at being fished up. Mac was promptly shot with an absurdly accurate jet of water, soaking her to the brim and knocking off her glasses. Her contacts then distorted her vision. She was mad, but only allowed it to show very mildly.

"Alright Tangela, Sleep Powder and then Leaf Storm!"

A Tangela popped out of a pokeball she had been carrying in her fannypack. Without warning the vineball shot out a literal storm of leafs, bombarding the Remoraid with incredible force, simultaneously releasing a cloud of powder to go along with the attack that forcefully knocked Remoraid unconscious into an artificial sleep. Mackenzie peeked over the edge of the pier to see the results of the attack. Remoraid was floating in the water, badly damage but not quite fainted. It was however asleep. Mac pulled out a white tablet computer, aiming it at the Remoraid. She then tapped on the screen and the computer seemed to act as a sort of pokedex, giving her the name of the pokemon and a basic description. She then tapped it a few more times, pulling up some basic statistics revolving around the pokemon. After a few more moments she smiled, pulling out a ball from her bag. It was an apricot ball made by a man you would've never heard of, of course. She was too hip for pokeballs, great balls, or even ultra balls. She then proceeded to casually point the ball down at Remoraid, catching the pokemon with minimal effort.

"I knew this was a good idea. I'm going to call you... Limpet."

Mac didn't even seem to mind the fact that her clothes were soaked. She was done fishing, though, that was for sure. This scene was boring. She got off the pillar and walked back down the pier, heading back off to the academy with her Tangela following close behind.

005xh.png
Charmeleon ♀ Lv. 21 (Dragon Rage, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Attract, Iron Tail, Headbutt)
148i.png
Dragonair ♀ Lv. 31 (Flamethrower, Double Team, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush)
328p.png
Trapinch ♀ Lv. 20 (Bite, Dig, Faint Attack, Facade, Return, Toxic)
frilish.png
Frillish ♀ Lv. 10 (Absorb, Bubble, Night Shade, Toxic, Watersport)
---
---

smeargleicon.png
Peinture ♂ Lv. 15 (Aeroblast, Sacred Fire, Extremespeed, Volt Tackle, Haze, Taunt)
tangelaicon.png
Mew ♂ Lv. 16 (Sunny Day, Sleep Powder, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Pain Split, Leaf Storm)
jigglypufficon.png
Melody ♀ Lv. 15 (Sing, Perish Song, Attract, Charm, Sweet Kiss, Focus Punch)
remoraidicon.png
Limpet ♂ Lv. 10 (Water Gun, Lock-On, Psybeam, Sunny Day)
---
---

Nideous

Years
"Err... Well if you're sure you're ok... I'll see ya later! If you want to later tonight stop by and visit us here. Sel can't really leave, and isn't doing that great, so we all decided to throw a get well soon party for her!" Bri said. He looked Jack over closely. He seemed to be hurt still, but that could just be an after effect of the poison. Well, he said he was fine, and Bri had no reason not to believe him. He walked back in the building and tried to find his way back to the room, feeling the weight of the pokeblock he'd snatched on the way back.

Thyme got livid when she heard what Snype had said. It took a moment for the rest of the words to flow through her mind.
"Oh... Don't worry too much about it," she murmered as the rest of Bri's pokemon came in with the snacks. Duster set all the stuff she had down and leapt up on the bed and walked over to Sel and Val. Nova dropped his burden and stole a bag of chips and chewed on it until it popped and made a very loud sound, which startled Thyme, causing him to laugh.
"Stupid dog," she muttered under her breath as she calmed down. Drizzle put his things down and climbed up on the chair with Thyme and Snype.
"How's it goin, Snype? Thyme, how ya feelin?" he asked.

Megaman765

Years
Snype noticed as Bri's Pokemon entered the room with a Variety of snacks. "I'm feeling as great as ever! I tell ya, this sure has been one heck of an adventure. I just wish there wasn't so much casualties..." Snype said. "I learned a few tricks too while I was out there! Here lemme show ya one Drizzle!" Snype said, standing on the bed. His eyes were glowing white as he used detect. "Hit me! I'll bet you that I'll dodge it no matter how you do it! Kehehe..." Snype said confidently.

Mark watched as Snype continued being friendly with all of the other Pokemon. It made him happy that he was still his old self as usual...

HunterZero

Years
"Oh wow good thing you got out of there you don't have to get into the water," Vince said to Mark's story of a Frillish trying to kill him. He then turned to Sel who was talking about about Ryan and teaching Wattage a few things.

"Hey he might not seem like it but Wattage here is one fast pokemon I figure he'll make Ryan a worthy challenge," Xack said as he pet Wattage. Then the X-transceiver on his arm was beeping and vibrating he had gotten a call.

"Uh...Hello?" He said as he pressed the button to connect to the person calling. It was his mom and dad along with someone else a baby to be exact.

"Hey Xackford I want you to meet you baby sister Aida," His father said. Baby sister?! Aida?! Xackford?! Oh wait his dad would usually call him by his middle name but he now has a baby sister?! He wasn't at school for that long nor did he notice his mom was pregnant.

"Anyway Xackford your mother and I wanted to say hello and wanted to know how your doing at school," His father added as he adjusted his glasses. "Oh and it looks like you hair is getting more white," Vincent then looked at his to the floor which was clean enough to get a little reflection but could tell his hair was much whiter than before.

"Well it's been going well I'm here just hanging out with friends. Oh and Blitz evolved and I got two new pokemon a Drilbur named Terra and an Anorith named Scissors," Vincent said showing them Terra and Scissors.

"Oh wow Vincent dear good job. One reason we called though was we haven't been able to find a book on dragon pokemon that your father had do you have it by any chance?" His mother asked. Always straight to buisness with her. He wasn't sure if he had it or not but he would go check is room.

"I'll go check, see ya in a bit," He said as he turned of his X-transceiver. He turned to everyone and let out a small sigh. "I have to go check my room so I'll be right back," He said as he dashed out the room. Dyno, Blitz, Wattage and Terra followed. Scissors stayed back and crawled onto Sel's be onto her head, curled up and fell asleep.

As Vincent ran past Jack he waved and then kept going. In distance he could see and girl walking toward the school.

"Hey watch out I'm coming through along with four pokemon!" He shouted as he sped up he wanted to get there and come back.

Years
"Well i have seven" Jack murmered as Vincent ran past with his pokemon and waving to him as he continued. Jack let out a large yawn if he stayed here on the bench any longer he would fall asleep. Jack got up and trotted off to his dorm room groaning and moaning with every step he took, he finally reached his door and let out a huge sigh of relieve as he walked in throwing his bag into a chair. HE pinned the map to his wall door in an effort to remind him to go back to the forest, that was his goal for tomorrow. Jack moaned and groaned some more as he made his way to bed, laying down slowly trying not to hurt himself. Jack threw off the jacket and his shoes too tired to change his clothes.

Dawn

Years
Mackenzie's Post

As Mac walked along she returned Tangela, though she was tempted to leave him out. For whatever reason Tangela was not an extremely popular pokemon with others, to say the least. Just then, someone told her to watch out. Mac looked up. Not being one to startle easily, primarily because she was too cool to be scared of anything, she hesitated to actually do anything when told. She didn't believe there was actually any danger, only to get knocked straight on her butt by a 5'9'' dude. Her glasses flew off and landed nearby and she caught herself with her hands to keep herself from falling backwards any farther.

"Guh!"

She had scraped her palms up some, and felt a stinging sensation from them. She proceeded to lift them, attempting to exam them for any sort of outstanding injury. There was none, though she was having some difficulty seeing without said glasses.

HunterZero

Years
"Oh man I'm so sorry for running into you like that I'm in a hurry," Vincent said as he regained his balance. He quickly picked up the girls glasses and handed it to her.

"The name's Vincent Xackford Luna, call me Xack, Luna or Vince, sorry for knocking into you miss," He said as he offered his hand to help her up. She was real cute also which made him blush a bit but, he got a weird vibe from her. Wattage and Terra waved to the Tangela

Nideous

Years
"I swear to Arceus, I will throw both of you of this chair if you start using moves on each other! No, better yet, I'll put you both under Attract. That would work better and I'm sure the girls over there could use a few laughs watching the two of you go all goo-goo eyed!" Thyme said irritatedly. She feeblily shoved at Drizzle, who had settled next to her.
"Relax, Thyme. This isn't the place for a battle," Drizzle said as she shoved at his leg. He didn't move a bit though. He watched the boy he didn't know suddenly get up and run off, nearly knocking Brian over in the process. The younger boy looked down the hall after Vince.

"Uh... Did I miss something? Anyways, the nurse said that because I'm an apprentice here I get to use the microwave to heat up the popcorn. Duster, toss me a bag of chips would you? Anyways, I just ran into Jack outside. He didn't look to good, but he said they released him. I guess he must be doing better than I thought. I just thought you guys might like to know he's ok," Bri said. He caught the bag of chips. Thyme, Drizzle, Snype, and Ryan had all seemingly taken over his chair, so he settled on the ground next to Nova, who was licking his chips up off the floor. He opened his own bag and began eating his chips, wondering what to say now.

Megaman765

Years
"Hehehe, Aw chill out Thyme! I was only asking for a small Jab! Not something like water gun!" Snype said, Chuckling as Thyme threatened them both with Attract that would sure be hell of a scene. It was bounc to cheer everybody up but Snype of course wasn't up to it. Out of pure instinct, he couldn't help but make a wise crack at it. "Kehe, you sound as if you want us under that kind of influence! Kehehe..." Snype said sarcasticly. "I'm joking of course, but I guess I can show ya what I learned if we ever battle." Snype said to Drizzle.

"You saw Jack huh?" Mark said. "If he was doing so well, he would have stayed with us in the forest to help out. I'm not blaming him or anything, but I betcha he's in as much pain as some of us in here." Mark said.

Dawn

Years
Mackenzie's Post

Mackenzie watched as Vincent retrieved her glasses. Now wasn't that nice? He might notice that she had purple eyes, which definitely wasn't natural. She took her glasses and held them up to her face before lightly brushing them off on her shirt. She then put them back on only to discover that Vincent was offering her his hand. She was only 5'4'', quite a few inches shorter than Vincent, though still in his height range. Perhaps some people might've been angry about being run into like that, but Mackenzie simply shrugged it off.

She raised an eyebrow, smiling lightly and reaching up to take said hand. She then proceeded to brush the backside of her pants off with her free hand after pulling herself up. This dude had three different nicknames. That was pretty cool. She took a moment to consider which one she wanted to use. First names were so mainstream. Last names were also mainstream. But wait! She could use his last name ironically! She approved of that thought and it was decided.

"It's fine. Luna's a pretty cool name. I'm Mackenzie. You can call me Mac~ So what's a cool cat like you doing in such a rush?"

HunterZero

Years
Wow! Purples eyes! Vincent just noticed that has Mac put on her glasses and he could see that her hair was white. Was it natural like his? If it was then that would be really cool to meet someone that has white hair like except for his dad and his baby sister maybe when she gets a full set of hair.

"Well I'm headed to my dorm room to check if I brought a book my parents were looking for," He said as Wattage and Terra climbed up on his shoulder.

"Oh this here Drilbur is Terra and the Joltik is Wattage he's a little shy by the way," He added as he introduced Terra and Wattage. The Joltik then quickly scurried off Vincent and behind Blitz.

"The Charmeleon is Blitz and the Deino and Dyno I have another pokemon, an Anorith named Scissors but he's with some friends of mine, Vincent then felt a tug on his pants. It was Blitz trying to tell him to keep moving he shouldn't keep others waiting.

"Yeah yeah in a sec Blitz. So are you new to this school?" Vincent asked with a big smile on his face. Her name was real different to he had never heard of it before. "By the way cool name too," He slipped in before she could answer.

Dawn

Years
Mackenzie's Post

Mac caught Vincent observing her appearance. She couldn't help it. She liked the attention and smiled a bit in response. Placing one hand on her hip, she met Vincent's eyes.

"Yup. Just got off the boat. Got put in Raikou dorm."

Her smile grew larger as he complimented her name. All she could think was that someone obviously had good taste! She noted that this guy was pretty cool. As hip as her? Well, that was debatable. However, perhaps ironically, she liked him better the way he was.

"I guess I shouldn't hold you up. Gotta run to get that book for your folks."

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Alice closed the book of Pokémon attacks. She'd manage to read through half of the damn thing. Suddenly, the small flip phone in her pocket began to ring. She took it out and opened it, holding it against her ear.
"Hello?"
"Alice, can you come home?" her mom asked on the other end.
"What? Why?"
"It's your sister. She broke both of her legs so we need all the help we can get."
Alice's eyes widened upon hearing those words. Damn that osteogenesis imperfecta.
"Yes, I'll be going back soon. Bye," Alice said, shutting the phone. "Let's go." Jem jumped onto her shoulder as she walked out of the library and went to her dorm. Since she didn't bring much, it was easy to pack everything up and carry it in her bag. Alice walked to the main office and explained why she had to leave the school. She returned the dorm key and walked down to the dock, waiting for her boat. After an hour or so of waiting, the boat arrived and docked. Alice boarded it and didn't look back. Erica's worth all the knowledge in the world.

((Gotta leave this, since I don't have the time to try and catch up. Keep having fun, guys.))

Nideous

Years
"Heh, I'm with Snype on this one. You just want us to go all mushy for you," Drizzle said, despite the fact that he secretly did want it. It would give him a convienient excuse to say some things to her that he had really wanted to say.

Thyme was baffled by their responses. She considered it a moment. Yes, she kind of did like it when she cause that kind of reaction. It made her feel all warm and glowy inside. But she would never say that aloud!
"I would not! Get off my case!" she said hastily. She tried to get up again but her legs wouldn't obey her. She just leaned her head back. She felt a dull throbbing that just wouldn't go away. It was slow and rythemic. Then she realized it was her heart beat. What she didn't know was how close the wood had actually come to hitting her heart and lungs. It had already pierced the bone. A centimeter more and she would be a dead Snivy. As it was, she was a very unhappy and uncomfortable Snivy.

"I didn't say he was doing well. I said he was released, so he's doing better than I thought. I had thought he'd be in the next room moaning about how much he hurt, but I guess I was wrong," Bri said with a shrug. The nurse knocked on the door and peeked in.
"Can I borrow Brian Jameson?" she asked. Bri shrugged and got up and walked into the hallway with her.
"Yes?" he asked.
"I've decided to start your apprenticeship today. I want you to come with me as I check on the patients," she said. Bri's face lit up and he eagerly followed her. She was explaining different common medical terms to him as they walked, stopping by a room where a Butterfree was ill. The two of them checked her pulse, and her temperature and then continued. It was a very interesting time.

Back