• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings and Hi!!!

Years
Hi Everyone!

I'm currently new around here and wish that I could start scrolling down in here. It looks interesting enough and I intend to do my best for the Community itself

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC Fantasy IV! Judging from your username, i think that maybe you like Final Fantsy IV. People here at PC are very friendly. Feel free to contact me and have fun around here with us!

Cid

Years
Your username and location remind me so much of FFIV, it's insane. <3 I miss playing that game so much. ;O; If by any chance you know that game then I'm gonna be really happy, even if it wasn't the root of your username and location, haha.

Whatever the case, hi! Welcome to our wonderful little forum, Fantasy. :3 No one's stopping you from starting to scroll down our forums, you know. ;D Just make sure every time you click on a section, you read its local rules that are stickied on top of its main page. Also wouldn't hurt to read the forum rules. Getting those rules in check would help lots, I tell ya. And it's definitely gonna help you do your best for our community. :]

What brings you here, by the way? Do you have any particular favorites with the franchise this forum is named after? Like for the 649 'mons or the many games across generations, or even with the anime/manga/TCG. c: Tell us more about yourself! Also wouldn't hurt to tell some hobbies unrelated to the franchise, so that you'll not get sick of seeing it and talking about it all the time when you go here, haha. But yeah while you're still taking in my queries, I just wish that you'll have fun here, my friend. See you around! :D

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hi Fantasy IV and welcome to PokeCommunity. Like the other above have mentioned, the first thing I thought of when I saw your username was Final Fantasy IV. In case you would like to talk about it or any other non-Pokemon video games, you can head over to our Video Games section.

Just wondering what your interests were in terms of Pokemon and unrelated topics.

In any case, welcome again and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Years
Hey Fantasy, welcome to PC! :D Nice to meet youuu.

Glad you seem rather enthusiastic about this place, I'm sure that positive attitude will make it even more fun to be here. ^^ Not sure if your username implies you like Final Fantasy or not but I'll assume it does, which is cool! You should totally recommend one to me if so since I've really been wanting to try that series. Seems like everyone but me plays it which makes me feel a bit left out. D: So yeah, make sure to let us know if you play it, otherwise I'll feel really embarrassed for going on about it, ehe.

As the other welcomers said, we are quite friendly here and our doors are always open for any new member that wants to join and participate in the community, regardless of why they're here. We'd love to know more about you so we can pinpoint places on the forum you might be interested in, so go ahead and add some more information about yourself, yes? It's also a lot easier to make friends that way. <3 But you must be a Pokemon fan since you're here, and that feeling is obviously mutual between others on PC. So if you ever want to converse about Pokemon you can always contact anyone and get chatting. In fact, I'd love to talk Pokemon with you since it's just a wonderful franchise, so contact me anytime if you like. No need to be shy; it's always so much more fun to be on a forum when you know people, after all!

Have a great, great stay on this cozy forum and make sure to read the rules~!

Devante77

Devante'
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 12, 2013
Hi!! I'm new here too!! I hope I'll get the chance to get to know you.

Back