• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
Hey, all! It's good to be here! I like Pokémon, and I like forums, so Pokémon + Forum = Greatness!

A little about me. My favorite Pokémon is Raichu, and my favorite generation is Gen 3.

Outside of Pokémon, I am a health-and-fitness fanatic, a writer, and a drawer.

Well, looks like it's time to get posting. Can't wait!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Hey there Kleecki! :)

Raichu is awesome, however Vulpix... ;D

What kind of things do you write? :) If you're interested, you could always share some of your work in the Fanfiction and Writing Forum. Or, if you'd like the challenge, maybe you'd be one for Roleplaying!

We've got a lot going on here in PC :) Hope you enjoy yourself, if you need any help around the forums look for a user with a blue/red/yellow name and they will point you in the right direction.​

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
Hi!! I'm new here too XD welcome!
I like write too! I write fantasy and you?
I hope that you enjoy here... i don't understand about this forum because is my first day too but if you need someone for speak you can contact me!

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
To answer both of your replies, I typically write realistic fiction, but when it comes to roleplay, I'm up for just about anything.

Oh, and thanks for your warm welcomes by the way!

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hello there Kleecki!! Welcome to PC yo!

Raichu's cute however, my favorite Pokemon's Treecko! I'm a fan of Gen III as well. I absolutely love Hoenn, the region is just gorgeous and I've replayed Emerald countless times. As an avid fan of Gen III, you will love the Advanced Generation Gaming section. It's full of all things on RSE and the Red and Blue remakes, FireRed and LeafGreen. I'm friends with the moderator there,Sydian, and she's really nice! Of course there's many other forums related to Pokemon as well. Just wondering, are you excited for Pokemon X and Y? I know I am cause they look amazing and all the Pokemon are excellent so far. I'm likely picking the Fire-type Fennekin. How about you?

PC also covers all of the other things you like too! I like writing to an extent and been wanting to write a few stories, but I keep putting it off. :/ Though if you want to post any of your writings, just go to Fan Fiction and Writing where you can post everything from fan fictions to poetry. I'm an artist too myself. I draw alot of anime and some Pokemon fan art. Art & Design is where you can go and open a gallery there and show-off all forms of art. The regulars there are really nice and helpful when it comes to giving tips on improving and just giving compliments on your art.

Man I wish I was more into health. I could really lose some weight hahaha. A person like you would love the PC Fitness Club. It's rather in active, so maybe you can help it boost activity. :) There's many other clubs too in Fan Clubs & groups that you can join. There's also all the clubs in Pokemon Clubs as well. Clubs are an easy way to make friends if you ask me. Speaking of, making friends here is easy cause we're such a friendly place. People love talking with new members like you here. If you want to chat with anything just send me a visitor's message anytime!

Hope you enjoy yourself here. :) See you around!

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
^ Wow. Looks like there's a lot to do here! Thanks for giving me the run-down!

As for Pokémon X and Y, I am very excited, and I plan on getting Froakie. Although, I need to see the starter evolutions before making a final choice.

Years
Hi Kleecki, nice name you have and welcome!

Given the Lt. Surge avatar and the fact you love Raichu a lot, I advise checking out our Electric-type club over in the Pokemon Clubs section here. It's a pretty fun section since you can discuss a lot about specific Pokemon, like certain types, evolution families and more. And nice to see you're excited for Pokemon X & Y as well, I also plan on choosing Froakie as my starter, because I'm a big fan of Water-types. But yeah I am hoping for that day when the starter evolutions are revealed, I'm hoping Froakie gets some good-looking evolutions because I see a bit of good potential in them given his design. Although Oshawott will always remain my absolute fave starter ever, and my profile would easily explain that.

AWsquared probably showed you all the sections you may be interested in, but feel free to take the time and explore everywhere since we are a big forum. I do hope you enjoy your time here at PC, and if you ever need a friend just leave me a visitor message and I do love getting to know the new members. We may even share something in common! There's also the moderators who can assist you with any help you need. Have fun and see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
^ Thanks for your welcome and advice. I like Oshawott, too, but my personal favorite starter is Squirtle.

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Hy there Kleecki! Ive seen you around the fitness club and just wanted to say welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy your time here! :3 hope to see you share and post more too!

Back